Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Top Ten Coldplay Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Top Ten Coldplay Songs (691 Views)

British Band, Coldplay Uses Igbo In Their Recently Released Song / I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio / Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top Ten Coldplay Songs by blackbriar: 3:42pm On May 19, 2017
Coldplay are a British rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist and keyboardist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at University College London (UCL). After they formed under the name Pectoralz, Guy Berryman joined the group as bassist and they changed their name to Starfish. Will Champion joined as drummer and backing vocalist, completing the lineup. Creative director Phil Harvey is often referred to as the fifth member by the band.The band renamed themselves "Coldplay" in 1998, before recording and releasing three EPs: Safety in 1998 and Brothers & Sisters and The Blue Room in 1999. The Blue Room was their first release on a major label, after signing to Parlophone

Re: My Top Ten Coldplay Songs by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
My list

1. Amsterdam

2. Warning sign

3. How you see the world

4. World upside down

5. Cemetries of London

6. Hymn for the weekend

7. Swallowed in the sea

8. Bigger stronger

9. Rainy day.

10. Scientist

11. Careful where you stand/brothers and sisters

(1) (Reply)

MIXTAPE : DJ GK — New Wave Mix / Download Adura Awon Goonz By Victorswaggz / New Music ''OGBEM'' by C-L-I-M-A-X. ft mc banana mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.