Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) (40379 Views)

Nigerian Man Tried To Kill Lady After Turning Him Down Near UK Nightclub. Photos / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Dottore: 11:23am On May 20, 2017
Na wao
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by dfrost: 11:24am On May 20, 2017
Kobicove:
This guy is a psychopath

Not just a psycho but one on the loose. Imagine!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2017
shocked

What's wrong with the men in South Africa . The latest trend over there is killing ex girlfriends and even incinerating them undecided
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by bastien: 11:24am On May 20, 2017
Auntie u are on your own, how we wan take help u from Nigeria
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by brianscott: 11:25am On May 20, 2017
I will kill you

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Enezoza(f): 11:26am On May 20, 2017
The girl must have done something... the conversation tells it all... But then, threatening her is not gonna solve it.,. pls don't kill her o.
Summary is, The guy should be arrested
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:26am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

She shouldn't be worried or scared

That dude is a John, he won't do shiit

A real hitter wouldn't notify you that he would kill you

If the police arrest am now, he go begin cry like a rat on mensturation

He once tried to run her down with his car! Get real dude!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Debbime(f): 11:27am On May 20, 2017
Their problem ke, this is a huge problem facing every single woman oh. Let us not waka pass when it happens around us, abeg.

We may not be able to do anything since she is not here, but it happens around us. Everyday!!!

LordHelpMe:
All I see is bit*ch, bit*ch, bit*ch. The man is jobless and incomprehensible.

Their problem tho

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
From the message it seems the idiot girl is the one looking for trouble yet crying foul.

Maybe he dumped his sorry ass

Btw that seems to be call code of a place in the states.

Naa.. The guy have low self-esteem, I guess he invested a lot in the relationship that's why he is pain.

He should move on, else he might get himself into deep sh1t.

Relationship is like a business, if you invest, it's either you make profit or lose, the way you play your game determines what you will get out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:30am On May 20, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Let him kill you first, then we will know he meant it ok. Jst chill for now.
lols,damn ur own no good at all.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2017
I know how Una take start abi you don tell me wetin happen between you both motherfukers?
smello..... (Deep breath)
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Peppirina(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2017
iammrjaai:
To me.....the way and patterns the dude repeated the bitch part sounds as tho he is singing hip hop
Hahaha..
Perhaps he is singing hip hop high on strong weed...
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by praise1705(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2017
when a girl doesn't demand too often or a guy doesn't invest too much in a relationship, breaking up is easier but if Dats not the case na stalking till death do u part.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 20, 2017
StarBukola:
Obsession na bad thing

Woman....Open your eye..and dont let gender cloud your judgement.

It looks more like they lady has bn messing up with the guy since they broke up.

Obviously the guy is mad at her for causing him troubles by lying against him

The lady should call her senses to order.

Like the Yorubas do say, 'Teni gbe lo ju' Once shes dead, she's dead.

Now she's playing the victim card

Linda type of women.....#radarada

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by usbcable(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2017
He is surely unwell.

Its people like him that feel they need to Lord everything over a girl

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Peppirina(f): 11:36am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

She shouldn't be worried or scared

That dude is a John, he won't do shiit

A real hitter wouldn't notify you that he would kill you

If the police arrest am now, he go begin cry like a rat on mensturation
Hahaha so funny..
Does a rat menstruate ??

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by richard16(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2017
Going through this, the guy mention lies... My advice for ladies if u know u don't love a guy, kindly tell him u are not interested...don't start anytin with him with hope of getting things from him and at the same time pretending to love him, later u wil say u don't want again for no reason... Some men are emotionally unstable cox wat u wil see aftermath better prepare to accept it in good fate! I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 11:39am On May 20, 2017
Peppirina:

Hahaha so funny..
Does a rat menstruate ??

Yes

How do they get pregnant ??
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2017
Nkem4040:
Lol...from his message, it looks like she is giving him problems and turning it around as if he is the bad person to gain attention. Though I don't support his threats but think she is pissing him off on purpose. We know women like this! Pls read the guy's message very well...he is not begging or asking her for anything, just telling her to stop giving him problems...lol
i agree. That girl is the jazebel type, the guy is just furstrated and he still wants her back.

May god deliver us from this kind ladies oo, i know a friend of mind who became a drug addict coz of a lady like this
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by malsnoop(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2017
This the reason

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Peppirina(f): 11:46am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Yes
How do they get pregnant ??
Lols.. Same way other animals do get pregnant.. Mensturation is meant for only women.. Even the dictionary clearly defined it.. If you did biology.. I guess you know better.. Anyways you have a good sense of humor dear!!!!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 11:48am On May 20, 2017
Peppirina:

Lols..
Same way other animals do get pregnant..
Mensturation is meant for only women..
Even the dictionary clearly defined it..
If you did biology..
I guess you know better..
Anyways you have a good sense of humor dear!!!!

Of course, i was joking
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Oyilonye(f): 11:51am On May 20, 2017
This happens when the guy has f**k the hell out of her and she is irrelevant and invaluable right now you can imagine the names he ultered....We ladies should add value to ourselves so as to be respected, it starts with being responsible!!!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2017
She's crying for help? Oh come on. How am I to come to your rescue when you've not disclosed what ensued between you both? it sounds like you've been play along to an extent... You gat no parents / guardians? or are there not security person to report to? you believe him when he said the even the police can't do anything Issorite o.

BTW,,, African wood bean must have been in control of that Motherfuckers head... I mean jus look at how he repeated the lines. Who knows maybe he's practicing a lyric?.. Wao.... He's on a high key, yes, am aure...
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:00pm On May 20, 2017
South african girls gat hipss tho kiss real african women
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 20, 2017
South Africa... Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.