Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) (40377 Views)

Nigerian Man Tried To Kill Lady After Turning Him Down Near UK Nightclub. Photos / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by delishpot: 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
Psycho dude. She got scared and reported to the police and in his opinion, lied against him in the process , he got mad and promised to kill her for the problem she caused him, then again after his rants, he says he loves her and wants her back. If she like, make she forgive him and go back. Na her funeral go be next. See her running her mouth too, calling him names instead of just shutting it up. Make she kwontinue
People behaving like being angry gives one the right to take a life. If we all decide to kill people that offend us, how many of us would be alive today? If girls decide to kill every boy that dumped them under false accusations and boys decide to kill every woman that broke their hearts and lied against them how many of men and women would be left behind on earth?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
undecidedIt's so sad stalkers in Africa are been cheered on to continue... Runing d lyf of their victims.. Mentally as they live in absolute fear ... And as usual everyone blames d woman... Lemme come nd be going....

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:
Terrible, Zarzar what is happening to your countrymen?

Crazy now has a nationality?

Personally, I blame the girl. She knew his history with women but she still went ahead & dated him, why? Well, now she has to deal with the consequences of dating a nutjob. Some girls don't listen. A girl I used to be friends with dated a guy even after his sister warned her that the guy once attempted to slit his ex's throat with a butcher knife. That would have sent any sane person running for the hills but some of these girls love thugs & when the thug turns on them, they start bothering people with this kind of rubbish, that is their own doing. I'm unmoved. Sorry. Let him chop her up for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Hamature(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2017
Psycho(s) everywhere.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by IFoundMBuhari: 12:30pm On May 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Personally, I blame the girl. She knew his history with women but she still went ahead & dated him, why? Well, now she has to deal with the consequences of dating a nutjob. Some girls don't listen. A girl I used to be friends with dated a guy even after his sister warned her that the guy once attempted to slit his ex's throat with a butcher knife. That would have sent any sane person running for the hills but some of these girls love thugs & when the thug turns on them, they start bothering people with this kind of rubbish, that is their own doing. I'm unmoved. Sorry. Let him chop her up for all I care.

That's serious
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by zolapower: 12:31pm On May 20, 2017
I called the guy he's a Nigerian oo lipsrsealed . The guy said it was not true that she wants to taint his image . Hmm wahala dey oo
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by delishpot: 12:34pm On May 20, 2017
zolapower:
I called the guy he's a Nigerian oo lipsrsealed . The guy said it was not true that she wants to taint his image . Hmm wahala dey oo

If it was you, would you say it is true you promised to rape and kill a girl? Will you not deny it. I am not saying he was lying all I am saying is, you can not know the truth by asking the accused if he trully threatened to rape and kill someone. No sane boy would say yes I did
How did you get his number? Do you know him personally for him to trully confide in you? Cos even if his mom asks him, he would deff deny this one even if he did and those messages o
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:

That's serious

And so is this. But when people choose to reason with the vagina, you just let them self destruct. I wouldn't be surprised if she's been to the police station several times before over this guy, only to go back to dismiss the charges. The police get tired too when you're unserious about your own wellbeing. They do after all have more pulling issues to attend to other than people who waste ink & stationery on charges they never follow through

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by driand(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2017
Papadoh:
Dem no get mob for South Africa? The next you see him, scream 'thief' or 'rapist' and the boys will help you apply the finishing touch.
#junglejustice
not funny, someone I know nearly lost his life to such expensive jokes due to a minor misunderstanding with his babe,.. Babe screamed 'thief' before she could explain it was a joke, the guy was drenched in his own blood. ..
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by IFoundMBuhari: 12:57pm On May 20, 2017
ZarZar:

And so is this. But when people choose to reason with the vagina, you just let them self destruct. I wouldn't be surprised if she's been to the police station several times before over this guy, only to go back to dismiss the charges. The police get tired too when you're unserious about your own wellbeing. They do after all have more pulling issues to attend to other than people who waste ink & stationery on charges they never follow through

That's also another angle to see the boldness of the agitating "ex"...
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by LePrezident(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

She shouldn't be worried or scared

[color=#000000]That dude is a John
, he won't do shiit

A real hitter wouldn't notify you that he would kill you

If the police arrest am now, he go begin cry like a rat on mensturation
[/color]

You must be a Ghanaian. I got your nationality by referencing your sentence in black.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by LePrezident(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

She shouldn't be worried or scared

[b]That dude is a John
, he won't do shiit

A real hitter wouldn't notify you that he would kill you

If the police arrest am now, he go begin cry like a rat on mensturation [/b]

You must be a Ghanaian. I got your nationality by referencing your sentence in bold.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:

That's also another angle to see the boldness of the agitating "ex"...

Yeah. It's either they'll be back together or he'll hunt her down like bush meat. Btw, the friend of mine ended up moving across the country, scared to death of her ex. Some of these guys are certifiably insane.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Sleekdude4u(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2017
Another South African lady, Sinoxolo Sino Ndzobole is under death threat by her ex boyfriend, and have shared their private conversation as she cried for help.
She says the man has been following her around and has even tried to run her over sometime. Read her posts as she shared on Facebook after the cut...
"Where do I go to get help and protection before I become another static of a young woman killed by her ex boyfriend....the police have failed me.
Since January 2017 he follows me around if he is not following me around he is parked in front of the complex gate where I stay and changes his numbers when I block him. He has tried to run me over while walking and off the road while driving home as a result my car is dented.
This man abused the mother of his child and ex girlfriend and I was lucky he never abused me I jumped ship before I could witness his dangerous ranging temper.
His name is Emmanuel some know him as David.
HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by IFoundMBuhari: 1:06pm On May 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah. It's either they'll be back together or he'll hunt her down like bush meat. Btw, the friend of mine ended up moving across the country, scared to death of her ex. Some of these guys are certifiably insane.

That's a thought and wish I'd never want for any of my sisters, If a relationship becomes abusive quietly leave...or I'll beat the sense into your head.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by arnold123: 1:09pm On May 20, 2017
LordHelpMe:
All I see is bit*ch, bit*ch, bit*ch. The man is jobless and incomprehensible.

Their problem tho
madam nor chook mouth put o! Lool when dem dey fark eachother and life was going on smooth for them, we were not there! Nor take am personal jor
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by highchief1: 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
Priscy01:
Another South African lady, Sinoxolo Sino Ndzobole is under death threat by her ex boyfriend, and have shared their private conversation as she cried for help.
She says the man has been following her around and has even tried to run her over sometime. Read her posts as she shared on Facebook after the cut...
"Where do I go to get help and protection before I become another static of a young woman killed by her ex boyfriend....the police have failed me.
Since January 2017 he follows me around if he is not following me around he is parked in front of the complex gate where I stay and changes his numbers when I block him. He has tried to run me over while walking and off the road while driving home as a result my car is dented.
This man abused the mother of his child and ex girlfriend and I was lucky he never abused me I jumped ship before I could witness his dangerous ranging temper.
His name is Emmanuel some know him as David.
HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

See Photos Below;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/05/south-african-lady-cries-for-help.html
leaen not to take threats for joke.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
the guy can't get over the pooosi
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by dongreatty(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2017
All I see is the guys chat. She was obviously inciting him to say more and more so she can indict him. I'm sure the guy has his own version of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Afritop(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2017
LordHelpMe:
All I see is bit*ch, bit*ch, bit*ch. The man is jobless and incomprehensible.

Their problem tho
And he wants to kill her
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2017
...question is what did she do.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by mablie(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=56704171]

Personally, I blame the girl. She knew his history with women but she still went ahead & dated him, why? Well, now she has to deal with the consequences of dating a nutjob. Some girls don't listen. A girl I used to be friends with dated a guy even after his sister warned her that the guy once attempted to slit his ex's throat with a butcher knife. That would have sent any sane person running for the hills but some of these girls love thugs & when the thug turns on them, they start bothering people with this kind of rubbish, that is their own doing. I'm unmoved. Sorry. Let him chop her up for all I care
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
I usually dont comment here buh cos dis is critical,i have to. Ladies,please, its not every guy that you see that you will begin to play games with. Deres a very big difrence btw breaking a womans heart and breaking a guys heart. The effect of that of the guy is more devastating. Pls make enquiries before even tripping.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Curry30: 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
If na to kill Nigerians dem for put am for Internet?

Useless country of useless people.

I hate South Africa. Anyway na her bizness...mschwwww

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2017
THAT NIGGA AINT GOT BALLS.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Anextin(f): 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
This goes to show how much we value human lives, someone's life is threatened and what majority of us is asking is what she might have done to provoke such. Na wah..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 20, 2017
Anextin:
This goes to show how much we value human lives, someone's life is threatened and what majority of us is asking is what she might have done to provoke such. Na wah..

Don't mind the fools. The other day a lady got killed by her bf. Come and see fake 'eiyahs and rip'. Imagine if the girl was their sister, mother or cousin. Stupid idiots
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Frolic: 3:39pm On May 20, 2017
Why is everything crime related pointing at S.A these days? Na so dem chop belefull no get wetin to expend energy on reach ? Cc Zarzar
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Anukuks(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
From the message it seems the idiot girl is the one looking for trouble yet crying foul.

Maybe he dumped his sorry ass

Btw that seems to be call code of a place in the states.

Na wa o some people read with their brains upside down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport / Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.