Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York (70998 Views)

$3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by davidif: 12:15am On May 20, 2017
Oche211:
this is when they tell you, 'feel at home'.
The man is proud of his identity. Proudly African.
You do know that Papua New Guinea is not in Africa right?
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by davidif: 12:16am On May 20, 2017
MayhorE:
representing Africa indeed, I think we should retrace our step, don't u think it'll be nice @ OP

Papua New Guinea is not in Africa. Matter of fact, its very far from it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by larion: 12:47am On May 20, 2017
asid:

If at all they do have HIV "like chin chin" then it can be safe to say it must have been introduced by some of the 90% civilized!

Just my thought

Hahahah, not really so.... Remember they are still very primitive and remember HIV is from apes and the likes...you never can tell
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by bizzibodi(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2017
see as him bannana cover curve like snake.
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Nowenuse: 12:57am On May 20, 2017
Oche211:

I wonder why people often mistake dark skinned Oceanians for Africans.
Africans are not the only ones with dark skin or negroid features.
Some pacific islanders may look very African, but they are genetically different from us Africans as Chinese and Arabs are different.
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by suremanpatriot: 1:23am On May 20, 2017
Oche211:
how can his home be beautifully decorated UN Auditorium? His place is hut with tache roofs and surrounded by thick grasses
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by MrHenshaw: 1:26am On May 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is what a delegate representing Western New Guinea, also known as Papua -wore for a conference at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. The man who seemed not to care about public opinions was pictured sitting with other delegates in his traditional attire...

Photo of the delegate has gone viral online with thousands of shares after it was posted online yesterday...See below how online users are reaction to this "new development".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-delegate-wore-to-conference-at.html

l only saw his nude attire and not traditional attire.D reason he was offered back seat.
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by adoyi81: 1:32am On May 20, 2017
pressplay411:
When the spirit of Orubebe descends on you, you won't stop till you put your entire family, community and country to shame.
My heart goes out to the kids that have to point to this as this father.
No this is not cultural value, just No.
You may be ashamed of him,but that doesn't matter, because he is at d world stage reping his country.That is more honorable.
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Nobody: 2:21am On May 20, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
May God bless NAIRALAND
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Tecno66: 2:34am On May 20, 2017
Culture is good but this further drives home the opinion that the black man is primitive. To wear such to a gathering of civilized people? Hell no! See horn for neck.
PrettyCrystal:
This is what a delegate representing Western New Guinea, also known as Papua -wore for a conference at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. The man who seemed not to care about public opinions was pictured sitting with other delegates in his traditional attire...

Photo of the delegate has gone viral online with thousands of shares after it was posted online yesterday...See below how online users are reaction to this "new development".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-delegate-wore-to-conference-at.html

1 Like

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Lexusgs430: 3:37am On May 20, 2017
So long as he understands all that is discussed.......... Dressing is cosmetic..........

1 Like

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Nobody: 5:04am On May 20, 2017
He will soon run out looking for blanket by the time AC has finished working on his system

1 Like

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by emmydee(m): 5:06am On May 20, 2017
If he is claiming ancient days, did he not travel by air? Did he trekk to New York?

1 Like

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by mfm04622: 5:09am On May 20, 2017
Oche211:

He is not African!
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by olasarah: 5:09am On May 20, 2017
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by slowice(m): 5:47am On May 20, 2017
Afterall girls are walking in the streets naked pretending to be putting on clothes with everything showing and the street is loving it.. Media hyping it...even in the western world
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by goldedprince: 5:53am On May 20, 2017
he looks like a biafran. why even allow him into the venue?
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by luckysparks(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin if I wan do these man wicked ehn,na to increase the A.C to the highest .

1 Like

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by AyamConfidence(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2017
ztapi:
na so dem take de fail jamb so...papua new guinea/western new guinea is in oceania, 1 million miles from africa
the thing tire me ooo
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Neddyogu(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2017
Oche211:
Papua new Guinea isn't African
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by adecz: 6:54am On May 20, 2017
Basildvalour:
Africa; my Africa.

Ingenuity

Papua New Guinea is near Indonesia
& Australia. Don't make ignorant statements.. angry
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by bjt(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2017
MDsambo:
He mst be from Kuvukiland.

You remind me of Mr Bones grin
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by KemjikaEme: 7:05am On May 20, 2017
This is what Eurocentric classification of Black races have caused. History is written by the conquerors.
The other day,i saw people arguing if Kenyans and Ethiopians were black. Same way they refused to acknowledge some Ancient Egyptian population as African till they started discovering nappy hair and Subsaharan genes amongst the mummies.
There are different classicifications/types of Black people, just because some of them are found in Asia doesn't mean they are not black.
Does he look like a White man to y'all?
He is a descendent of out of Africa people that migrated into different corners of the earth in pre history and evolved in their new habitations. Some of them are found in the Indian sub continent and they still retain their negroid features and lifestyle.
Nigerians don't resemble Pygmies and Khoisan,yet these people are the original founders of the modern Black race.
Don't be deceived by the White man's racist classifications.
He is a black man from Asia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Drogo(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2017
What's in the horn?

1 Like

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Nobody: 8:46am On May 20, 2017
larion:
Lol

I just can't stop laughing.

My job usual take me round counties, so I saw a position in this same country New Guinea

I was trying to see what it would look like so I did a brief Google of the country.....I switched to images and first 100 pixs I saw was of people without clothes just like this.

The thing weak me, I didn't want to believe so I kept searching about the country.....ewo! Nigeria really try compare to some no be small...more than 80% of the population live in the rural areas, HIV is like chin chin compared to SA, more than 90% of the civilized people are foreigners/expatriate, mostly UN, WHO and the likes.

The country is close to Australia so they have a lot of back up from them.

Above all, as backward as they are, my research shows that the people are very friendly to foreigners. Who wants to go for a trip? hhahahahah grin

jumping... Me, me pick me
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Nobody: 8:50am On May 20, 2017
KemjikaEme:
This is what Eurocentric classification of Black races have caused. History is written by the conquerors.
The other day,i saw people arguing if Kenyans and Ethiopians were black. Same way they refused to acknowledge some Ancient Egyptian population as African till they started discovering nappy hair and Subsaharan genes amongst the mummies.
There are different classicifications/types of Black people, just because some of them are found in Asia doesn't mean they are not black.
Does he look like a White man to y'all?
He is a descendent of out of Africa people that migrated into different corners of the earth in pre history and evolved in their new habitations. Some of them are found in the Indian sub continent and they still retain their negroid features and lifestyle.
Nigerians don't resemble Pygmies and Khoisan,yet these people are the original founders of the modern Black race.
Don't be deceived by the White man's racist classifications.
He is a black man from Asia.
Yes, irrespective of the continent he is , he is a Black man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by larion: 9:02am On May 20, 2017
worworgirl:
jumping... Me, me pick me

Hahahah, do you think it would be adventurous?.... Okay go in front, m just right behind you.... cheesy wink
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by charlesucheh(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2017
So his tradition told him to dress like a naked man to where many are all covered up abi? Is it an exhibition of culture or where important world issues are ironed out? The man just made a mockery of himself thinking he is representing his GWARAGWARA playing tribe!

1 Like

Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by forexbinary: 10:09am On May 20, 2017
Basildvalour:
Africa; my Africa.

Ingenuity

Papua New Guinea is not in Africa nah... very far after New Zealand sef undecided
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by xjiggy: 11:39am On May 20, 2017
Correct man. In 9ice voice, You better show where you belong
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by Krisddon: 1:08pm On May 20, 2017
Africa and weird culture.
Re: UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York by mecussey(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2017
NextGovernor:
He prefer to be living life of 1900 in 2017. He for kukuma naked as Adam that hasn't eaten the forbidden fruit.

I wonder my bro...they call anything achaic african culture. This is 1800 dressing na both the whites and africans past through this stage of dressing, why do they call it African culture. That guy should better dress well in his own natural and cultural attire. Nekkkedness is not attire, he is simply nekkked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.