Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky (1078 Views)

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by Elbinawi: 10:27pm On May 19, 2017
@Elbinawi Tweets On Gratitude to @MaupeO Who Corrected @Elrufai When he Insulted Sheikh Zakzaky:

Thank you sister @MaupeO for making that important correction to the savagery of @GovKaduna @elrufai when you interviewed him on @channelstv

When @GovKaduna @elrufai beastly insulted His Eminence Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky in that @channelstv interview you @MaupeO corrected him.

@MaupeO showed the whole world that she uphold human values and dignity while @GovKaduna @elrufai is a carnivorous Animal steep in barbarism

For your info sister @MaupeO, @GovKaduna @elrufai & his gang of mass murderers slaughtered 1000+ innocent Nigerians in Zaria in Dec 2015

After @GovKaduna @elrufai & gang murdered 1000+ Nigerians, they wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night to bury evidences

@GovKaduna @elrufai & his gang of mass murderers brutally murdered 3 sons of Sheikh Zakzaky & burnt his 70+ year old sister alive in Zaria.

President @MBuhari, @elrufai, @Buratai_COAS etc are all part of the mass murderer gang that slaughtered 1000+ innocent Nigerians in Zaria.

#IMN took the issue to #ICC @IntlCrimCourt to seek redress and prosecute the murderous criminals who brutally slaughtered 1000+ Nigerians.

Once again thank you @MaupeO of @channelstv for your maturity and humanism against @GovKaduna @elrufai barbarism & inhuman savagery.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by bennyann: 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
Someone was insulted, another corrected it. how? The insult has taken place already now. The deed has been done.

That governor needs to be tamed.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by tinkinjow: 11:43pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:
Someone was insulted, another corrected it. how? The insult has taken place already now. The deed has been done.

That governor needs to be tamed.
I don't understand
The way some people write...

1 Like

Re: Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by bubu2019: 11:46pm On May 19, 2017
INARUWANA

1 Like

Re: Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by hysteriabox(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2017
You are thanking someone for rebuking another person for insulting your preferred Eminence...
Meanwhile your post is filled with insults on the person in question and his kind...

Hmmm

A classical case of human obvious tendency- others must live bound by laws while I live free
Re: Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by crosbreaka: 9:36am On May 20, 2017
hysteriabox:
You are thanking someone for rebuking another person for insulting your preferred Eminence...
Meanwhile your post is filled with insults on the person in question and his kind...

Hmmm

A classical case of human obvious tendency- others must live bound by laws while I live free

The big problem is not the insult in itself that came out of Rufai's mouth but the medium rufai was using to air his insult to millions. After all killing is worse than insult. A reputable tv channel will not allow itself to be rubbished. The anchor did well. I doubt if she did it out of reverence for the person insulted. If the opposite was the case, she would've done the same. She acted professionally in the face of a governor.
Re: Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by hysteriabox(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2017
crosbreaka:

The big problem is not the insult in itself that came out of Rufai's mouth but the medium rufai was using to air his insult to millions. After all killing is worse than insult. A reputable tv channel will not allow itself to be rubbished. The anchor did well. I doubt if she did it out of reverence for the person insulted. If the opposite was the case, she would've done the same. She acted professionally in the face of a governor.
I am well aware of the antics of El rufai, and I salute the channels tv anchor for staying by her professional ethics of conduct...
My point is the OP is showering praises while he chews on the same chord of irritation. Would it have been ok if el rufai had done the deed in secret? (Going by your argument of the medium he chose)
He was wrong to talk like that. No honor at all. But mr OP, since its obvious u live in a glass house (freely, easily are drawn to insults), den dont throw stones.
Re: Gratitude To Channel TV Staff Who Corrected Gov Elrufai Insult Against Zakzaky by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2017
bubu2019:
INARUWANA
Nagode abokina inaruwamu grin

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Nigeria By Emir Sanusi .... A Must Read / I Was Impeached For Refusing To Inflate Budget - Ex Gov. Peter Obi Opens Up / Foreign Journalists From Afp France Covering The Sit @ Home Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.