Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Halliburton Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Aptitude Test (4621 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

Halliburton Aptitude Test by Tosinty(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2007
Is there anyone in the house who has once taken halliburton aptitude test? I have one to attend in few days' time and I want to have an idea of what questions to expect.
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by Tosinty(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2007
I need your replies please.
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by okejass: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2007
hi tosin,
i learnt we should xpect numerical, spartial, verbal, reasoning tests and something on physics, basic physics i guess
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by Tosinty(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2007
Thanks so much okejass. Wish you the very best.
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by thomb: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2007
pls which oil company is curently recruiting pls more info.
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by LAXIST(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2007
@Tosinty,
Did u drop ur c.v. (hard copy) @ their office? or u sent it thru. their web site.
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by Queeneth(f): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2007
do they welcome gatecrashers ehn tosinty i have a friend who is crazy about halliburton if yes send me the venue either as e-mail:gwantana@yahoo.com or post it to the forum ok thanks man grin grin
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by drunky: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2007
Tosin pls where did u submit ur CV,
i have a pal dat's despirate for a job,
please post online. URGENT ! ! !
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by teeregis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2007
Congratulations please how wereyou alerted on the test and interview was it via text, email, or call please reply.
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by uchetobi(f): 4:08pm On May 31, 2007
Its a shame nobody gets to answer the question asked. Instead evryone goes where is the is venue? How do I gate crash, how did you apply etc. If you don’t have the answer the least you can do is excuse yourself decently before bombarding the poster
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by Buso4(m): 3:09am On Jun 01, 2007
Uche, i support u, I think If one doesn't have an answer to a question, there should be no need posting a new question to overide the previoulsy asked one
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by Texan(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2007
Guys, pls just because u might hav been invited and need info doesnt mean u have to shut every one up. People have to survive and if gatecrashing is gonna help, why stand in their way. Its not like its taking anything from you. What I think u guys should do is let them know which agent handles the recruitment for halliburton and also give their P.O.BOX. iS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASKED FOR

EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HELPED BUT SELDOM HELP OTHERS

Besides the Halliburton tests are basically SHL format and watch out for the numerical critical reasoning, its kinda tough.

Wish everyone the best.
Re: Halliburton Aptitude Test by nnemak(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
:d ;d

Pz Is Recruiting / Urgent Vacancy In A Telecommunication Firm In Ilorin. / "scammmmmmmmmm" My Guys Be Ware Seaway Company Nigeria Ltd