Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving (907 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. / Need A Manual Car Pal To Teach Me Driving A Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by Moneyfem: 6:04am On May 20, 2017
Please, who will teach me how to drive both manual and automatic vehicles? Please, state ur location.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by JideAmuGiaka: 6:09am On May 20, 2017
Moneyfem:
Please, who will teach me how to drive both manual and automatic vehicles? Please, state ur location.

Don't you have driving school centers around your area?.
Learn with manual vehicles, any one who drives or learn driving with automatic vehicles only is not a driver.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by dingbang(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2017
Moneyfem:
pH.. You?
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by nextprince: 6:38am On May 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Don't you have driving school centers around your area?.
Learn with manual vehicles, any one who drives or learn driving with automatic vehicles only is not a driver.
The most important thing in driving is stability on the road (for your safety and that of other road users) and once you achieve that, others are very easy. I learnt driving with auto, but with 10 min instructions about the gear lever control vis-a-vis the clutch, I drive manual cars very well.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by ihimiray(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2017
Moneyfem:
am in Lagos of u ready quote me
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by JideAmuGiaka: 7:26am On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

The most important thing in driving is stability on the road (for your safety and that of other road users) and once you achieve that, others are very easy. I learnt driving with auto, but with 10 min instructions about the gear lever control vis-a-vis the clutch, I drive manual cars very well.

So after they thought you how to drive automatic, you were not thought on how to drive manual?.

Tell me another lie.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by nextprince: 7:31am On May 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

So after they thought you how to drive automatic, you were not thought on how to drive manual?.

Tell me another lie.
I was simply told about the gear and clutching systems and that did not take more than 20 minutes max. Not for you to agree anyway but for the op to learn driving with any vehicle available. No much difference.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by JideAmuGiaka: 7:41am On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

I was simply told about the gear and clutching systems and that did not take more than 20 minutes max. Not for you to agree anyway but for the op to learn driving with any vehicle available. No much difference.

Mr, you are not a driver.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by nextprince: 7:48am On May 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Mr, you are not a driver.

Okay.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by yak(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2017
good morning guys. I got a question about this topic.
Does it make sense to go to a driving school when u don't av a car or access to any car u might b driving after all
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by divinelove(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2017
yak:
Does it make sense to go to a driving school when u don't av a car or access to any car u might b driving after all

Y waste ur time, y not learn with d car dt is urs, so dt after u have a car to drive everyday until u perfect ur skills
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by yak(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
divinelove:

Y waste ur time, y not learn with d car dt is urs, so dt after u have a car to drive everyday until u perfect ur skills

not for me anyway. I was encouraging someone to learn driving as a skill just in case there's need for driving but he threw that question at me. thanks for ur tot
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by Kjnwancaro: 12:10am On May 21, 2017
divinelove:

yak:

not for me anyway. I was encouraging someone to learn driving as a skill just in case there's need for driving but he threw that question at me. thanks for ur tot

No skill is a waste of time. A simple swimming lesson could have saved many people that have died from drowning.
Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by Nobody: 8:45am On May 21, 2017
nextprince:

I don't know why some people just try to make driving manual a big deal as if it's rocket science. Anyway different people have different levels of assimilation. I learned with manual, but it doesn't matter what someone learns with. I have someone that learned with automatic and perfected it, then it took less than 30 mins for him to learn the basics of manual. Though not perfect with the clutching and shifting but with roughly 20 mins training he can drive manual to any part of the country. Na the clutch go suffer until he perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving by Nobody: 8:48am On May 21, 2017
yak:

Everybody from 20 yrs above should know how to drive even if they don't have a car. U don't know when that skill will be needed.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise / Bmw Drops A Teaser Of Her New Product With Toyota...what Do You Think? / Huawei Honor View 10 Packs 4GB Of RAM !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.