Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? (2776 Views)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) / Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by newsynews: 7:17am On May 20, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSHA06h1G1/

I always gush at every picture that Nollywood Actress, Tayo Sobola aka Sotayogaga posts on Instagram. I wonder how I manage to resurrect every time she slays me with her pics. Well, when I thought I had seen enough, I saw something that made me have a rethink on how I feel about the Actress. That was when she posted a video of the making of a movie she starred in, showing her and Veteran Yoruba Actress, Lola Idije doing their job. The acting wasn’t what carried me away; something else did. Her feet had multiple colors. Below are screenshots from the video. Do you think she’s bleaching?

http://wotzup.ng/is-nollywood-actress-tayo-sobola-aka-sotayogaga-bleaching/

Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by bjt(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2017
In nairaland ladies voice "No, she is using skin lightening cream not bleaching" grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by LifestyleTonite: 7:35am On May 20, 2017
bjt:
In nairaland ladies voice "No, she is using skin lightening cream not bleaching" grin
Skin lightening cream my foot. Look at her feet looking totally different from the rest if her body. Her feet make her look like those bleached up cheap sex workers in agege.

Since they say bleached people smell, imagine what Her private part odour will be like.
lalasticlala seun
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by sunnysunny69(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2017
She should be ashamed, beautiful face, smelling bleached body.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by crazyABO(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2017
Noooo this is tye n dye wink oniranu angry
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by goldbim(f): 7:55am On May 20, 2017
grin grin ofcourse she is a hypo ambassador! She actually said she used to be darker but had to bleach her skin because she prefers a fairer skin..i don't think she has ever denied bleaching.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by LifestyleTonite: 8:00am On May 20, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin ofcourse she is a hypo ambassador! She actually said she used to be darker but had to bleach her skin because she prefers a fairer skin..i don't think she has ever denied bleaching.
Na lie jare... I don't think she ever said such. Abi na where she talk that one?
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by goldbim(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Na lie jare... I don't think she ever said such. Abi na where she talk that one?
she did,read that in one of her interviews..you can Google it nah..abeg,no time! cheesy..is it our bleaching ni?
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2017
b4 nko
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by newsynews: 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Skin lightening cream my foot. Look at her feet looking totally different from the rest if her body. Her feet make her look like those bleached up cheap sex workers in agege.

Since they say bleached people smell, imagine what Her private part odour will be like.
lalasticlala seun
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by alBHAGDADI: 1:53pm On May 20, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala seun
If this girl should off her Nike shoes in your house, the whole room will be filled with piggy smell.

Yet, Nigerians are celebrating her.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by Tynasparks(f): 1:59pm On May 20, 2017
No o.... Its her natural colour. tongue
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by Preca(f): 2:46pm On May 20, 2017
Lol... she's jst toning
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayogaga Bleaching? by alBHAGDADI: 9:57am On May 21, 2017
Tynasparks:
No o.... Its her natural colour. tongue
Preca:
Lol... she's jst toning
Are you part of her club?

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Gay " I Will Be Very Much Fulfil Once I Suck Gods Dick & Drink His Sperm / #atrocious! See What Some Ladies & Gents Wore To Davido’s 30 Billion Concert! / Ladies Don't Jealous Chioma,she Was Disowned By Her Parents,IG User Claims(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.