Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri (1217 Views)

Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Brasstop: 7:23am On May 20, 2017
I will be going for a training in Owerri. Pls someone kindly recommend a nice and very modest hotel in Owerri. Rates should be between 3,500 to 5,000. Thanks everyone
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On May 20, 2017
5K a night? That would be difficult o unless you mean local "guest house"

Mount Royal hotel at Amakaohia road and Pelly Hotels at Okigwe road used to be that range 4 years ago. Don't know about now.

To get a decent hotel in a secured neighborhood in Owerri, budget at least 7000 per night

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by acume: 9:08am On May 20, 2017
Benchmark Hotels is a very good hotel in Owerri, its located in the heart Owerri town , very neat with Professional staff, but that rate may no go, you may negotiage a little higher. you will enjoy it.
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by acume: 9:10am On May 20, 2017
Benchmark Hotels is a very good hotel in Owerri, its located in the heart Owerri town , very neat with Professional staff, but that rate may no go, you may negotiage a little higher. you will enjoy it. The hotel is at Oduobi Crescent, Ikenegbu, behind Destiny supermarket, opposite 1st bank
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Afam4eva(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2017
Dem dey find hotel for Owerri? That's the hotel capital of Nigeria and there are loads of hotel within your range too.

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by princeuj2015(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2017
Check crown plaza hotel at World Bank along PH road 5k per night or Friends garden resort At ugwu orji by okigwe road is 4k per night
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Nobody: 10:54am On May 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Dem dey find hotel for Owerri? That's the hotel capital of Nigeria and there are loads of hotel within your range too.

I concur.......owerri is the home of hotels and plenty free women, they have nothing else to offer ......... go u there and enjoy your stay
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Brasstop: 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
ifyalways:
5K a night? That would be difficult o unless you mean local "guest house"

Mount Royal hotel at Amakaohia road and Pelly Hotels at Okigwe road used to be that range 4 years ago. Don't know about now.

To get a decent hotel in a secured neighborhood in Owerri, budget at least 7000 per night
Thanks bro. I forgot owerri Is a cosmopolitan city. In warri you will get something nice with 5k
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Brasstop: 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
Tnx my fellow NL for your kind suggestion. You guys rock! Buhari make every body they cut cost
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Brasstop: 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
donkilidon:

I concur.......owerri is the home of hotels and plenty free women, they have nothing else to offer ......... go u there and enjoy your stay
Bro I take exception to the free women part you stated above. It leaves a sore taste in the mouth. There re women of easy virtue every where. That's my state too, you know. Though I'm not based there
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 20, 2017
Brasstop:

Bro I take exception to the free women part you stated above. It leaves a sore taste in the mouth. There re women of easy virtue every where. That's my state too, you know. Though I'm not based there

Bros abeg nor vex
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
Brasstop:
I will be going for a training in Owerri. Pls someone kindly recommend a nice and very modest hotel in Owerri. Rates should be between 3,500 to 5,000. Thanks everyone

https://travel.jumia.com/en-gb/hotels/nigeria/owerri/10000169?q=Owerri&checkin=2017-05-28&checkout=2017-05-29&roomCount=1&adults=1

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Brasstop: 10:52am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=56712799]

https://travel.jumia.com/en-gb/hotels/nigeria/owerri/10000169?q=Owerri&checkin=2017-05-28&checkout=2017-05-29&roomCount=1&adults=1[/quote
Wow. This is helpful. Thanks bro. Moving down this week
Re: Please Recommend A Hotel In Owerri by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Brasstop post=56951732][/quote]

Glad I could be of help.......

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Your Hair Racist Woman Tells Black Woman In Sao Paulo(photos) / How Many Days Will It Take Me From Nigeria To Gambia / Train Services In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.