Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant (57036 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A8s Will Be The First Phone With Hole-in Display Tech. / Please I Need A Clear-cut 'user Review' Of The AfriOne Gravity Z1 Phone. / Afrione 2-in-1 Tablet (the Local Android Phone Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by deji17: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Inside Nigeria’s first smartphone assembly plant

The fact that AfriOne range of smartphones are said to be the “first Nigerian-made smartphones”, is true to a certain extent. The assembly plant located along the Oshodi Expressway of Lagos state assembles smartphones and other devices from imported components.

The AfriOne assembly plant was launched with the Champion and Gravity range of smartphones but will produce more consumer devices and accessories.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by deji17: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by FarahAideed: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Great !!!! Since I applauded the MARA phone assembly plant in Rwanda I also applaud this .

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Carmit(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
The problem is have you seen any one with 'AfriOne' smartphones??

I heard about this company about a year ago and till now I haven't seen the phone

It's sad cos I don't want this to die like some other companies have

254 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by HappyPagan: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nice pictures, Bros.

But wey the smartphone?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by SALTandFIRE: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
HappyPagan:
Nice pictures, Bros.
But wey the smartphone?
be patient. It's here already

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Donexy16(m): 12:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Second time am hearing about this afrione. I hope the third time I hear about them I will equally see their phone

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by SoNature(m): 12:56am On Oct 09, 2019
When it starts production and show some seriousness, it could give the WA market's leading brands a run for their money.

Subsequently, Samsung, Infinix or Tecno may just acquire it

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Generalnomercy: 1:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Story.
A phone manufacturer that doesn't even have pictures of the produced phones.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by DD29: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2019
PMB IS WORKING

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by emilas1979(m): 2:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Its an assembly plant.
Possibly they might be the one that assemble the one you used to type this.

Like foxcom in China,
Owned by Taiwanese. The biggest assembling plant for phones and every other types of electronics.
Yet, they have no gadget to their name.

It's a good development.
Carmit:

I heard about this company about a year ago and till now I haven't seen the phone

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Ahmed0336(m): 2:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Donexy16:
Second time am hearing about this afrione. I hope the third time I hear about them I will equally see their phone

Ask N power beneficiaries and corp members you ll get to see and touch the device.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by JamesEdu90: 3:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by UniQue84: 4:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Okay this is a welcome development.

Meanwhile,check out my link for your landed properties in Ibeju Lekki and it's environs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Phygo(m): 4:05am On Oct 09, 2019
I love this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Onyenna(m): 4:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by realestniggah: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Yeah this is what we want to see.. Create employment for the youth.. I pray they succeed because this will help a lot of people in term of employment

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Lexusgs430: 5:05am On Oct 09, 2019
We still dey wait........ In the interim, we keep enjoying wetin Umidigi dey offer us.....

Umidigi F2.... About to launch...... Or Umidigi Power 3.....

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by tillaman(m): 5:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Well it’s good atleast there will be jobs and soon we will start manufacturing our own that is if they don’t abandon the factory las las! The phones better be cheap or free
Rwanda don dey manufacture not couple

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Wickedtruths: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
Phone wey get 4 cameras Na phone ?? The phones better be cheap or free
Rwanda don dey manufacture not couple

You're looking for cheap or free phones?
Goodluck to you.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by sunky644(m): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2019
My wife uses Afrione Gravity z1, it's a nice phone just that my daughter smashed it on the floor the second day we bought it. Will be taking it to the factory to change the screen next week. Afrione desk is available in every Slot outlet.
Carmit:

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Kaybaba5(m): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by bigbauer(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

nPower gave their Tablet Devices. Surprisingly, the devices are sleek and durable.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Solsix(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Am using the phone, the phone is strong, the battery life is ok and is durable. The model am using is champion pro. They have other models

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by tillaman(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

You're looking for cheap or free phones?
Goodluck to you.
well I am no fan of phones like this bro, I was just judging based on the innoson motors, you know how expensive his cars are, just saying

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by bamasite(m): 5:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Good one. But I hope it does not die
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Solsix(m): 5:21am On Oct 09, 2019
sunky644:
My wife uses Afrione Gravity z1, it's a nice phone just that my daughter smashed it on the floor the second day we bought it. Will be taking it to the factory to change the screen next week. Afrione desk is available in every Slot outlet.
U are right the phone is good and is bodly written made in Nigeria. I felt a sense of pride the first time I used the phone

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by OttHin: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2019
DD29:
PMB IS WORKING

Trash

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Wickedtruths: 5:24am On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
well I am no fan of phones like this bro, I was just judging based on the innoson motors, you know how expensive his cars are, just saying

I get you.

The thing is Innoson doesn't have sense. He's a greedy fellow who is selling based on sentiments, not competitiveness. Look at that crappy SUV he sells for more than 30M. The counterfeit Gwagon.

These ones are more sensible. Their phones are part of the devices used for the GEEP programs of the FG.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data / Etisalat Surprise / WhatsApp Increases Group Members To 256 Maximum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.