Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo (1364 Views)

Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by ebusfav: 12:09pm On May 20, 2017
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, who took to Instagram to share a photo of a Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology graduate, hawking bread in the streets of Ghana, have suffered a backlash from his fans, for not getting the guy's permission to post the photo on social media, and his 'disrespectful' caption which reads; "Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?"

His fans who didn't find this funny, came for him and here are some comments;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/actor-john-dumelo-roasted-for-sharing.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by MrJonny(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2017
I hope they didn't forget to add pepper
Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 12:37pm On May 20, 2017
Goat head
Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by sunnysunny69(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2017
Better than being a thief ma nigg*r
Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by tomshare16: 12:31am On May 22, 2017
ebusfav:
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, who took to Instagram to share a photo of a Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology graduate, hawking bread in the streets of Ghana, have suffered a backlash from his fans, for not getting the guy's permission to post the photo on social media, and his 'disrespectful' caption which reads; "Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?"

His fans who didn't find this funny, came for him and here are some comments;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/actor-john-dumelo-roasted-for-sharing.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

WELL, THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE. THE GUY IS A RICH CEO OF A BREAD COMPANY AND DUMELO HAD NO IDEA
John Dumelo on Saturday 20 th May, 2017, posted a picture of a young man dressed in apron, holding polythene bags supposedly packed with pastries.
This was his text to the picture: “Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?”
This did not go well with A Plus. On his Facebook timeline, he asked John Dumelo to pull down the post.
“I’m angry!!! Everyday I post my opinion. Today I’m posting my anger. John Dumelo remove this post from Instagram now!!! A bread seller is a human being. You can’t just take pictures of people and post it on your page for attention. A bread seller has right which must be respected. A bread seller is better than an armed robber!!! A bread seller is better than a drug dealer!!! It’s better for a person to hawk on the streets than to indulge in crime. I’m looking for this bread seller. John Dumelo must apologise to him. Or prepare for a legal battle!!!” he posted on Facebook.
On John’s post on Instagram page, one of his followers, adisongyedu also wrote: “It look like since you started following NDC, things are turning negatively.”
Sir_jones 170 also wrote a comment thus: “And so what? At least he didn’t go robbing people neither did he go duping SUGAR MUMMIES to survive. Shame.”
However, a comment by Samuel Awaitey, on A Plus’s Facebook post suggests the gentleman that was purported to have been hawking in John Dumelo’s post, is actually the Chief Executive Officer of a bakery company which produces A1 bread.
“This guy is one of the richest young guys in Ghana, he is CEO and employs over 200 people in kumasi, the CEO of Bakers line gh Ltd produces of A1 Bread,and part owner of kumasi branch of KONA. You don’t know him and you cast ur doubt on him, he is the big guy, my guy check him very well, ask ur celebrities who is kwaku Vito O.Boateng. He is my boss, he parked his array of cars to promote his brand in Accra and you don’t know poo, this boy go fit employ you Dumelo,” Awaitey disclosed in his comment.
Since the issue broke, one big topic that has been reignited is the propriety or otherwise of graduates to do jobs that are generally perceived to be for the less-educated.

By: Kwame Dadzie/citifmonline.com/

Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by tomshare16: 12:33am On May 22, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Better than being a thief ma nigg*r

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE. THE GUY IS A RICH CEO OF A BREAD COMPANY AND DUMELO HAD NO IDEA
John Dumelo on Saturday 20 th May, 2017, posted a picture of a young man dressed in apron, holding polythene bags supposedly packed with pastries.
This was his text to the picture: “Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?”
This did not go well with A Plus. On his Facebook timeline, he asked John Dumelo to pull down the post.
“I’m angry!!! Everyday I post my opinion. Today I’m posting my anger. John Dumelo remove this post from Instagram now!!! A bread seller is a human being. You can’t just take pictures of people and post it on your page for attention. A bread seller has right which must be respected. A bread seller is better than an armed robber!!! A bread seller is better than a drug dealer!!! It’s better for a person to hawk on the streets than to indulge in crime. I’m looking for this bread seller. John Dumelo must apologise to him. Or prepare for a legal battle!!!” he posted on Facebook.
On John’s post on Instagram page, one of his followers, adisongyedu also wrote: “It look like since you started following NDC, things are turning negatively.”
Sir_jones 170 also wrote a comment thus: “And so what? At least he didn’t go robbing people neither did he go duping SUGAR MUMMIES to survive. Shame.”
However, a comment by Samuel Awaitey, on A Plus’s Facebook post suggests the gentleman that was purported to have been hawking in John Dumelo’s post, is actually the Chief Executive Officer of a bakery company which produces A1 bread.
“This guy is one of the richest young guys in Ghana, he is CEO and employs over 200 people in kumasi, the CEO of Bakers line gh Ltd produces of A1 Bread,and part owner of kumasi branch of KONA. You don’t know him and you cast ur doubt on him, he is the big guy, my guy check him very well, ask ur celebrities who is kwaku Vito O.Boateng. He is my boss, he parked his array of cars to promote his brand in Accra and you don’t know poo, this boy go fit employ you Dumelo,” Awaitey disclosed in his comment.
Since the issue broke, one big topic that has been reignited is the propriety or otherwise of graduates to do jobs that are generally perceived to be for the less-educated.

Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by lenghtinny(m): 1:34am On May 22, 2017
Whatta brouhaha

Johnny next time think before posting pictures online
Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by Came: 7:02am On May 22, 2017
You just carry person pic post without the person's consent... Hmmmmmm.. Many things are taken for granted in africa.. This guy can make money out of you abroad by suing you.. You fall my hand John, marry you no gree marry na people you dey take do yeye...
Re: Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo by sunnysunny69(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2017
tomshare16:

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE. THE GUY IS A RICH CEO OF A BREAD COMPANY AND DUMELO HAD NO IDEA

thanks 4 update.

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Early Morning Sex — Nollywood Actress Amara Maduka / Anita Joseph, Tracy, Treasure Daniels, In Butt Contest / Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.