Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

BTW Police And Politicians Who Is A Bigger Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BTW Police And Politicians Who Is A Bigger Liar (269 Views)

10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria / Politicians Who Fell Out With Their Godfathers / I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BTW Police And Politicians Who Is A Bigger Liar by Mightyodi: 12:42pm On May 20, 2017
I have been opportune to work close to a police station, I see a lot of people then brought to the station allegedly accused to have broken the law or order of the society. while some of these victims are allegedly guilty of the crime a handful of them are innocent. however it has become a professional norm that if you are arrested by these officers whatsoever the reason(s) pre empting the arrest when you get to their station the will find every manipulative avenue to dock a charge or some charges on you just because they want you to pay illegal monies for bail. you will be shocked how every officers in that station will yell at you, accuse you, insult you till you 're mum, and file some minor charge on you if u are innocent just to attract money for themselves and proper charge for you if you are guilty. the ways officers twist up matter marvelled me,
also politicians in Nigeria will keep empty promises when it gets to electioneering period just to steal the ppls mandate, after been elected will deny these promises and turn blind eyes and deaf ears to the masses whom casted votes for them. so I am here to ask btw these politicians and police who is a bigger liars
Re: BTW Police And Politicians Who Is A Bigger Liar by PREBuhari2019: 12:45pm On May 20, 2017
Still searching

(1) (Reply)

Frustration And Hope: Biafra 50 Years On / 20 Whistleblowers Receive N375.8m From Federal Government / Saraki Cleared From False Asset Declaration By CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.