Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (72253 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by samthomp(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
paperboy234:
Cheap particle ....she deserves that ...buy original they won't
gv dem moni na...na money wahala
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by billtommy(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2017
I bet this hot4 is fake, thats why its always advisable customers buy from reliable stores.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by lankykenny20: 4:21pm On May 21, 2017
my entire household dey use hot 4, lots of my church members dey use am and I can say it's the most used product of infinix presently cos I see lots of people using it... am sure that babe's hot4 Na fake cos I have seen one before and the picture am seeing doesn't look like the real hot 4. Me dey enjoy my original hot 4.Am even going to get another one for my cousin tommorow self.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2017
henrixx:
i used hot 3 now I use hot 4 ND I want to move to hot 4pro too.. when you are buyin buy original not clone. currently I enjoy my hot 4 no issues.
thanks
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
kick:

GIONEE F103 PRO...N44,000.. It supports 4G network and the Camera is good that's 13 mega pixels. The only downside is the battery life which is 2400mah but with Marshmallow android version 6.0, which does not consume much battery it should take you for a day before next charge.

GIONEE M5 MINI... N45,000...its supports 3G network and the Camera is also good 8 mega pixels. The battery life is superb 4000mah it runs on lollipop Android version 5.0. The battery can take you two days before next charge.

Now the difference between the two is not much. If you want a phone in terms of battery go for gionee M5 mini, but if you want 4G network and selfie go for gionee f103pro. Please i will advise you buy it from Slot.
thanks alot
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2017
henrixx:
i used hot 3 now I use hot 4 ND I want to move to hot 4pro too.. when you are buyin buy original not clone. currently I enjoy my hot 4 no issues.
hw can I knw the clone and original
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by henrixx(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2017
frostland:
hw can I knw the clone and original
fone will be heavy, camera poor nd slurry, unable to change font, fingerprint not picking up well, absence of preinstalled infinix apps like xhide xpower etc, the finger print will look black on color, also the fone display will not be as sharp as normal HD it claims to be

unlucky you ....I sold mine today here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3810244/neat-new-infinix-hot-4
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by criticalphone: 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by jaymichael(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
lankykenny20:
my entire household dey use hot 4, lots of my church members dey use am and I can say it's the most used product of infinix presently cos I see lots of people using it... am sure that babe's hot4 Na fake cos I have seen one before and the picture am seeing doesn't look like the real hot 4. Me dey enjoy my original hot 4.Am even going to get another one for my cousin tommorow self.
It may not be fake. I have explained earlier on this thread how my hot4lite got so hot last week that if you put your lips at the back of the phone, it will burn you. My fear was that the phone shouldn't explode. I buy my phones from reputable stores, Slot, microstation and Finet in ikeja. I couldn't have bought fake phone there. This is the reason I don't like nin removable battery phones.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by tafat: 6:56pm On May 22, 2017
Hah!! God save us all
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by kogbaski99: 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
Jeez, that's not good at
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 22, 2017
thinkmoney:
She fit make money through this o. If she write the company for damage

Hmmmm! Money minded
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by thinkmoney(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2017
Simonrom:

Hmmmm! Money minded
cool
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2017
henrixx:
fone will be heavy, camera poor nd slurry, unable to change font, fingerprint not picking up well, absence of preinstalled infinix apps like xhide xpower etc, the finger print will look black on color, also the fone display will not be as sharp as normal HD it claims to be

unlucky you ....I sold mine today here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3810244/neat-new-infinix-hot-4
this 1 u da rush sell ur own hope if i buy no be so i go also rush sell my
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by henrixx(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2017
frostland:
this 1 u da rush sell ur own hope if i buy no be so i go also rush sell my
phone wey i use for four months ? also na hot4pro be my next target
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by taiwo4love(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2017
Whistleblowers association, here's something for you! If you spot any outlet selling the fake Infinix HOT 4, don't hesitate to blow the whistle! #Spotthefake

http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=144840

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by taiwo4love(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2017
How to Spot Fake Infinix Hot 4 Phones #Spotthefake
http://gidiinfo.com/spot-fake-infinix-hot-4-phones-spotthefake/
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by salesforce: 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
Ha
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2017
henrixx:
phone wey i use for four months ? also na hot4pro be my next target
u try for me i jst buy my own today make use am and see
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2017
lankykenny20:
can u snap the front of ur hot4 pls
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by henrixx(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2017
frostland:
u try for me i jst buy my own today make use am and see
hope say na origi u buy o. before the thing Osama you
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by samthomp(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2017
Officially announced by infinix...The story has probably gotten to infinix

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by jaymichael(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2017
taiwo4love:
Whistleblowers association, here's something for you! If you spot any outlet selling the fake Infinix HOT 4, don't hesitate to blow the whistle! #Spotthefake

http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=144840
The camera on the exploded is placed the same location as the original hot 4 na, it seems whoever arranged the picture deliberately tweaked the picture. The front camera is located at the top left part of the phone, closer to the ear piece than what you circled in your seemingly original picture which is the FRONT FLASH. What you circled is the FRONT FLASH which is closer to the edge (left) of the phone.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
henrixx:
hope say na origi u buy o. before the thing Osama you
from ur tips I think na original
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 11:50pm On May 26, 2017
Labish
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by PureMe01: 1:38am On May 27, 2017
brand new,unlaunched oukitel u16 max for sale for Lagos residents only for the sake of physical transaction.#55k.contact if interested.08058250312
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by fluffylarose: 7:52am On May 23, 2018
Woah, too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Ten(10) Applications You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.