Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? (496 Views)

Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 20, 2017
Willie is working, Andy Uba or OSITA chidoka (IKE Idemmiri)
Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
For me Let's give Willie and his force another chance
Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by Ogalanyachieze: 3:43pm On May 20, 2017
We say no to an election organised by nigerian govt in biafraland

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by ElsonMorali: 3:51pm On May 20, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
We say no to an election organised by nigerian govt in biafraland

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You get choice?
Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by samchide(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
Willie is working I like his Vision in respect to Improving and Making Anambra State a Business Hub (Airport /China Embassy ).
Believe me let's give him the opportunity to lead and govern the state for another term, and also we have o contribute to remind him of things to be done too simply meaning we have to contribute too to make his government a success.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by nwabobo: 4:35pm On May 20, 2017
Willie is working, Andy Uba or OSITA chidoka (IKE Idemmiri)

Osita Chidoka is the man.
Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by GrandGarcon: 4:56pm On May 20, 2017
no election in Anambra state
Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by Ogalanyachieze: 5:01pm On May 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You get choice?
i'm free human agent with free will not a robot
Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by lotannam: 5:09pm On May 20, 2017
Willie got my vote
Re: Ndi Anambra Who Are We Going To Give Our Votes? by ipobbigot7: 5:16pm On May 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Ajimobi And Kemi Olunloyo's Dad At Launch Of OYOMESI / Lagos State First Lady Dismisses Cleric Over "Act Of Disrespect" / Picture Of One Of The Police Men Killed In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.