Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores (4656 Views)

This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
When we thought we have seen it all, JAMB decide to surprise candidates by reducing their scores. A friend of mine checked his scores few days ago, he scored 205. He decided to recheck yesterday only to find out his score has been reduced to 178.
Someone else shared the same experience, hers was reduced from 214 to 158.
If you've checked your result, kindly re-checj.

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
"Jamb Is" Not "Jamb Are"

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by demo4ril97(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2017
The editor no sabi him work grin Photoshop gone wrong open your eyes and see clearly the orderliness of the latter score to the formal. Even a blind mine can dichotomize vividly. embarassed

Meanwhile the 214 is still intact make the mods do the needful grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Asztech(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2017
Poor editing, I Don spot like 4 flaws. This person no sabi work..

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by NLProblemChild(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
Photoshop goes wrong!

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Fundamentalist: 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
Observing in 3D
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Fundamentalist: 5:47pm On May 20, 2017
Asztech:
Poor editing, I Don spot like 4 flaws. This person no sabi work..

Please , if you mind can u point out the flaws
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by joepentwo(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2017
photoshop grin grin grin
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2017
Just wanted to say may the score reduce to 158 for real,

But the person that edits this might not be the owner of this result,

But if order wise,

May the score reduces to 112

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2017
Those saying this is Photoshop, I have taken a look at the pictures and don't know where you guys are coming from? As you can see, that's a screen shot from a browser. There is nothing Photoshoped there. You are acting like you're knowledgeable but you just proved the cliché "common sense is not common" to be true.

Did u see any link underneath the post, that's because it's not a prerequisite for one to draw traffic to one's blog. The story is true.

ADEWUMIMichael, joepentwo, NLproblemchild, Astech, demo4ril97

Make una dey use una sense. Dey spot problem, Spotters.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by NLProblemChild(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Those saying this is Photoshop, I have taken a look at the pictures and don't know where you guys are coming from? As you can see, that's a screen shot from a browser. There is nothing Photoshoped there. You are acting like you're knowledgeable but you just proved the cliché "common sense is not common" to be true.

Did u see any link underneath the post, that's because it's not a prerequisite for one to draw traffic to one's blog. The story is true.

can't u see the way the figures are arranged in the first pix. Compared to the second.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Asztech(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Dumb Nigga, Can't a screenshot from a browser be tampered with? The figures different from the original picture are either bolder or smaller than usual. Check the colour font sequence of the scores 'black, blue, black,blue' and compare with the original. Don't form you have sense, because you don't.

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Emmoa(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2017
All I see is photoshop. I checked d 158 picture and I see some errors due to editing. undecidedAll I see is photoshop. I checked d 158 picture and I see some errors due to editing.
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by DrayZee: 8:06pm On May 20, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Don't decieve yourself. We have seen through your ploy. Just stop already.
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by SamzackD(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
and they were denying it, naija which way and jamb better not try Diz bullsh*t with me o
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by zzzzy: 9:05pm On May 20, 2017
STUPID POST
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Emmoa(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2017
demo4ril97:
The editor no sabi him work grin Photoshop gone wrong open your eyes and see clearly the orderliness of the latter score to the formal. Even a blind mine can dichotomize vividly. embarassed

I see am oo. Very fake.
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by NNAMDIII(m): 4:04am On May 21, 2017
demo4ril97:

what was your score boss?
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by falcon01: 6:24am On May 21, 2017
why nairalands to dey claim i to know though the picture is edited and it wasn't done with Photoshop. but some guys are just commenting Photoshop Photoshop just because one person said so.
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by zzzzy: 6:34am On May 21, 2017
falcon01:
why nairalands to dey claim i to know though the picture is edited and it wasn't done with Photoshop. but some guys are just commenting Photoshop Photoshop just because one person said so.
photoshop is used as a general term for edited pic, not officially, but people created it. Just like maclean and toothpaste.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by falcon01: 6:39am On May 21, 2017
zzzzy:
photoshop is used as a general term for edited pic, not officially, but people created it. Just like maclean and toothpaste.
that's what you think by the way are you suicidal
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by demo4ril97(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
what was your score boss?
251 sir
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by kaykaymcb(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
When we thought we have seen it all, JAMB decide to surprise candidates by reducing their scores. A friend of mine checked his scores few days ago, he scored 205. He decided to recheck yesterday only to find out his score has been reduced to 178.
Someone else shared the same experience, hers was reduced from 214 to 158.
If you've checked your result, kindly re-checj.

Bros dnt spread false news here... .And I know a photoshopped work... .Both fonts are not d same and not properly aligned.. ...Nice try
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by NNAMDIII(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2017
demo4ril97:
251 sir
Congrats bro
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by zzzzy: 12:31pm On May 21, 2017
falcon01:
that's what you think by the way are you suicidal
suicidal? Meaning?
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael, joepentwo, NLproblemchild, Astech, demo4ril97 and all of you claiming this was photoshoped.
These pictures were from a WhatsApp group.

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2017
Someone else confirmed her score was deducted today

Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by NLProblemChild(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
ADEWUMIMichael, joepentwo, NLproblemchild, Astech, demo4ril97 and all of you claiming this was photoshoped.
These pictures were from a WhatsApp group.
hmm. This matter bbg pass me o.. Or lalasticlala. How u see this?
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by falcon01: 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
zzzzy:
suicidal? Meaning?
your signature
Re: JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores by nuele(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2018
Pls Ignore those fellow, I have a friend here whose score was reduced as well

Really don't know JAMB's problem, they are so irrational, toying with people's future.

Pls this has to stop. We need to campaign against it. Guess they haven't been sued. This fellow didn't look right or left (according to him).

Iamdmentor1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Strange Religions Around The World (Photos) / Unn Satellite Campus In Lagos Nigeria. / Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.