Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Menses Is Not Flowing For Some Time Now! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Menses Is Not Flowing For Some Time Now! (477 Views)

Doctors Please Help Me, My Menses Stops At Age 32 / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections / 10 Common Reasons For Your Irregular Menses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Menses Is Not Flowing For Some Time Now! by helencrystallib(f): 5:21pm On May 20, 2017
You are a woman still the age of procreation, a young lady and your menses does not flow well, it is irregular,it`s not pure,has a very bad odor or it does not flow at all! Here is all you need to do, if you can not visit or locate us where we are, try and get this herbal therapies and you will write your testimonies here within two weeks to one month! A trial will convince you my dear.(Stage A, Nutrishield,Bitters of green complex,Multi herbal tea, Phyto bliss and Queek triim herbal tea) these are herbal alternatives traditionally made from plants roots and leaves(herbs) that have no side-effect on the user,no chemical components or artificial preservatives, very effective and reliable.They are affordable and reachable too.
These combined therapies work efficiently to give you a positive result.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Paralysis / 10 Natural Best Ways To Lose Weight Easily / Causes Of A Morning Headache Revealed Causes Of Morning Headache Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.