Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. (2053 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / LASG Gives 2 Weeks Ultimatum To Illegal Occupants Of Jankara Market / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 7:13pm On May 20, 2017
Occupants of Aso villa have been advised to get ready to vacate the exquisite abode of the country's seat of power as the People's choice in a leader is coming to occupy it.

Very shortly, I will start to reel out uncommon ideas through which I intend to transform this nation to her destined peace and prosperity. I do not expect not to get contrary views because I know the level of understanding in individuals differ greatly but with wisdom,vision , foresight and understanding,this nation must be talked about in positive ways. And I will never be bothered about those who oppose wisdom but will always shut their mouths with results of my words and actions.

Some people scorned my dream of seeing countries declaring interest to be a part of this entity but I believe it will come to pass.

I know that I am what you need in a leader and what advise do you think is best for those who sit upon thy leader's throne? Vacate of course.

It is a chain revolution to greatness and you must be a part of that movement.

Pray for my Presidency!
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by HisSexcellency(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2017
E don happen
I heard some bolts and nuts were going loose in your head. How true is this
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by IgbosAreGreat(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
this guy sef
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
HisSexcellency:
E don happen
Wetin be that
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
this guy sef
What about him Miss
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by IgbosAreGreat(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
this guy sef

were u dey always get ur weed from

1 Like

Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by BlackDBagba: 7:20pm On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by ApolitiCal: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
this guy sef

were u dey always get ur weed from
It's not weed dear, something more potent
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by HisSexcellency(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
Destined2win:
Wetin be that
The story I heard from reliable sources about the bolts and nuts loosing in your head
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 7:22pm On May 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
grin
Why are you shinning ur teeth smiley
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 7:22pm On May 20, 2017
HisSexcellency:

The story I heard from reliable sources about the bolts and nuts loosing in your head
Don't mind them, it's a false story
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by HisSexcellency(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2017
Destined2win:
Don't mind them, it's a false story
OK noted, make i dey observe you myself grin
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 7:24pm On May 20, 2017
HisSexcellency:

OK noted, nake i dey observe you myself grin
grin Oya na. Na you go confirm cheesy
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 8:33pm On May 20, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmmn
Hope you getting ready for the revolution
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by iluvdonjazzy: 8:47pm On May 20, 2017
HisSexcellency:
E don happen
I heard some bolts and nuts were going loose in your head. How true is this
all the nuts and bolts don loose finish since.
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 8:48pm On May 20, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
all the nuts and bolts don loose finish since.
grin You are lying joor. Everything is functioning properly
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
Get well soon. undecided

But till then cheesy

Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by DrGoodman: 8:52pm On May 20, 2017
Musiwa's brother?
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 8:53pm On May 20, 2017
DrGoodman:
Musiwa's brother?
Who is Musiwa
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
Destined2win:
Who is Musiwa

You don't know Strive Masiyiwa... and you claim to have ideas?

I dey come
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 8:58pm On May 20, 2017
honjohnbright:

You don't know Strive Masiyiwa... and you claim to have ideas?

I dey come
Well, not knowing Musiwa doesn't take anything away from my ideas. You can as well tell me who he is
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Destined2win: 8:59pm On May 20, 2017
honjohnbright:
Get well soon. undecided

But till then cheesy
No need for that. I am doing great.
Re: Just In! Occupants Of Aso Rock Advised To Get Ready To Vacate. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
Destined2win:
Well, not knowing Musiwa doesn't take anything away from my ideas. You can as well tell me who he is

He lunched the first mobile telecommunications network in Nigeria (econet wireless.)

Look him up on Google or Wikipedia

(1) (Reply)

Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $60m / No Igbo Son Has Ever Killed Anybody In A Place Of Worship. / Jibril From Sudan:Please I Need Answer To This Question...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.