Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura (2745 Views)

Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina / Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by googlenaija1(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2017
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. -Gen. Tukur Buratai, on Friday, established a Forward Operation Base, named Muhammadu Buhari Base, in Daura town, Katsina State. Buratai said the move was to enhance security in parts of 1 Division of the Nigerian Army’s area of responsibility.

The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig. -Gen. Sani Usman, said in a statement that after the establishment ceremony of the unit named after President Muhammadu Buhari, Buratai paid a courtesy call on the Emir of Daura, Dr. Faruk Umar.

He said, “The establishment of the new unit was part of the implementation of the Nigerian Army approved Order of Battle 2016 (ORBAT 2016) by the Army council The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. -Gen. Tukur Buratai, on Friday, established a Forward Operation Base, named Muhammadu Buhari Base, in Daura town, Katsina State. Buratai said the move was to enhance security in parts of 1 Division of the Nigerian Army’s area of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by obonujoker(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2017
Why
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by hakeem4(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2017
Why
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
Southerners still supporting this buhari have no clue at all.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by johnbuck81(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
I wonder why
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by gabng(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2017
codedguy1:
Southerners still supporting this buhari have no clue at all.

You are the one who has no clue of what the news report is all about.

FOB Daura is part of Nigeria Army ORBAT approved by GEJ as C-in-C & Chairman Army Council in 2014 & implemented by PMB as ORBAT 2016.

Argue with your keyboard if you still do not have the presence of mind of learning.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by fergusen: 1:43am On May 21, 2017
Not out of place.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2017
gabng:

FOB Daura is part of Nigeria Army ORBAT approved by GEJ as C-in-C & Chairman Army Council in 2014 & implemented by PMB as ORBAT 2016.

Argue with your keyboard if you still do not have the presence of mind of learning.

Agreed! But you must always find a way of bringing GEJ into any discuss.

There seem to be a grand conspiracy going on and if people like you can't smell it that your problem.

Is osinbajo not the acting president as stipulated by the constitution? Why then is liar Mohammed and it a enang both highly placed officials of this administration singing very unpleasant tunes about not knowing who will sign the budget and that budget might be taken to buhari in London for signing. Is the supposed coordinator or acting president not qualified to sign the budget?

All of a sudden we are hearing rumours of coup. Buratai is only informing the public when he should be rounding up any one whispering about coup starting from where he first heard the rumours.

Whether ORBAT was approved by GEJ or not just curious how the army seem to be reorganising themselves lately. Its their prerogative, but something is fishy.

DSS recruitment is another pointer.

6 Likes

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by babyfaceafrica: 7:36am On May 21, 2017
codedguy1:

There seem to be a grand conspiracy going on and if people like you can't smell it that your problem.

Is osinbajo not the acting president as stipulated by the constitution? Why then is liar Mohammed and it a enang both highly placed officials of this administration singing very unpleasant tunes about not knowing who will sign the budget and that budget might be taken to buhari in London for signing. Is the supposed coordinator or acting president not qualified to sign the budget?

All of a sudden we are hearing rumours of coup. Buratai is only informing the public when he should be rounding up any one whispering about coup starting from where he first heard the rumours.

Whether ORBAT was approved by GEJ or not just curious how the army seem to be reorganising themselves lately. Its their prerogative, but something is fishy.

conspiracy theorist!

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by KudiratAbiola1(f): 7:43am On May 21, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by Nobody: 8:17am On May 21, 2017
gabng:

three gbosa for you, please explain to this dimwits who see everything from a tribal and political way.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by RELEASEUS: 8:41am On May 21, 2017
gabng:

when the guy said "no clue" you insult and name the game changer for you lot "GEJ" no mind them, mentioning that name as the one who approved it, true or not automatically makes your reasoning, points valid. God...I thought very hard to choose my words not to kind of use words that seems abusive but really a lot of you are misguided. You will through tantrums at me now. After you do just still remember how misguided you and your likes are. Some of you are already turning around like tha Aisha Yusufs and co...more are welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
conspiracy theorist!

If you cal Mr that no problem.

But we were all here when yaraduas dead body attempted to rule us and almost the same scenario is playing out again.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
three gbosa for you, please explain to this dimwits who see everything from a tribal and political way.

Watch your language. I won't take this from you again.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by babyfaceafrica: 2:50pm On May 21, 2017
codedguy1:

If you cal Mr that no problem.

But we were all here when yaraduas dead body attempted to rule us and almost the same scenario is playing out again.
till then abeg...stop causing confusion up and down...... All politicians are the same, even when buhari goes, the next person willl still liot and steal..abeg no carry naija matter for head like gala
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by bennyann: 3:01pm On May 21, 2017
Something is fishy no matter how right and legal the procedure seem to look
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Are you a dimwit ?

Am not but you alluded to that when you replied the person that replied my post.

Except you are a coward to admit that.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
till then abeg...stop causing confusion up and down...... All politicians are the same, even when buhari goes, the next person willl still liot and steal..abeg no carry naija matter for head like gala

Till then......

I Dont think you can recognize confusion.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by khallyberry: 3:33pm On May 21, 2017
buratai pls allow your boys carryout this coup sharp sharp.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by lockupnop: 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
gabng:

At last it became useful why did they say initially GEJ didn't work so the great man planed all this undecided undecided undecided

GEJ my hero kiss
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
codedguy1:

Am not but you alluded to that when you replied the person that replied my post.

Except you are a coward to admit that.
That's even better since you joined the band of tribal bigotry here.
NO apology !
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by SalamRushdie: 3:45pm On May 21, 2017
gabng:

Everything thing you guys must sha find a way to rope in GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
That's even better since you joined the band of tribal bigotry here.
NO apology !

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by gabng(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2017
codedguy1:

Young man do you know what an ORBAT (Order of Battle) means?

Do you know what an FOB (Forward Operations Base) is & how it connects with securing Nigeria's borders?

Do you know prior to the setup of FOB Daura, Katstina another FOB in Buratai & Monguno in Bornu State where setup?

You do not know & you refuse to learn.

You conspiracy theories are only fact in your head.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by gabng(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
codedguy1:

Do you know what an FOB (Forward Operations Base) is & how it connects with securing Nigeria's borders?

Do you know prior to the setup of FOB Daura, Katstina another FOB in Buratai & Monguno in Bornu State where setup?

Not every southerner is as myopic & dumb as you.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by gabng(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Everything thing you guys must sha find a way to rope in GEJ

Do you have proof he did not oversee the development of an ORBAT?

GEJ was C-in-C, QED
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by gabng(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:
when the guy said "no clue" you insult and name the game changer for you lot "GEJ" no mind them, mentioning that name as the one who approved it, true or not automatically makes your reasoning, points valid. God...I thought very hard to choose my words not to kind of use words that seems abusive but really a lot of you are misguided. You will through tantrums at me now. After you do just still remember how misguided you and your likes are. Some of you are already turning around like tha Aisha Yusufs and co...more are welcomed.

If you are tired of reasoning please find somewhere else to pack your naive analysis.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
gabng:

You are retarded rabid dingbat.

Leave me and my conspiracy theory alone.

You naïveté will kill you.

When a constitutional provision agrees with their agenda they kinda quickly execute it but when it does not favour them they find a way to subvert it.

When a southerner is next inline for a position their is a problem but not so when its the other way around. Your president has been doing this consistently and zombie idiots like yourself well keep quiet and even support him and deny his own bigotry but when someone suspects something he becomes a conspiracy theorist.

You can continue to wallow in your stvpidity, that's you problem.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2017
gabng:

Double post.
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by gabng(m): 1:20am On May 23, 2017
codedguy1:

You are retarded rabid dingbat.

Leave me and my conspiracy theory alone.

You naïveté will kill you.

When a constitutional provision agrees with their agenda they kinda quickly execute it but when it does not favour them they find a way to subvert it.

When a southerner is next inline for a position their is a problem but not so when its the other way around. Your president has been doing this consistently and zombie idiots like yourself well keep quiet and even support him and deny his own bigotry but when someone suspects something he becomes a conspiracy theorist.

You can continue to wallow in your stvpidity, that's you problem.

You case is why you should not have gone past the spermatozoa stage.

Just to confirm what I stated above, Was the appointment of Dr Maikanti Baru by PMB as GMD, NNPC on the recommendation of a southerner & fellow deltan like me in the person of Dr Ibe Kachikwu a subversion of the constitution?

Was a southerner next in line or most senior in NNPC?

A Southerner lost the election 2 years ago because he was clueless & couldn't even govern his own region.

Deal with it or hang yourself

PS:- Dropping your dingbat phrase will only succeed in showing your low self esteem.

You are nothing but "Nkpokolo Bottle "

Abi you follow eat yam

In The Words of Ludacris - What Are You MAD for?
Re: Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura by codedguy1(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
gabng:

You case is why you should not have gone past the spermatozoa stage.

Just to confirm what I stated above, Was the appointment of Dr Maikanti Baru by PMB as GMD, NNPC on the recommendation of a southerner & fellow deltan like me in the person of Dr Ibe Kachikwu a subversion of the constitution?

Was a southerner next in line or most senior in NNPC?

A Southerner lost the election 2 years ago because he was clueless & couldn't even govern his own region.

Deal with it or hang yourself

PS:- Dropping your dingbat phrase will only succeed in showing your low self esteem.

You are nothing but "Nkpokolo Bottle "

Abi you follow eat yam

In The Words of Ludacris - What Are You MAD for?

The hollow in your head must have been caused by a disease. I hope its not hereditary.

My dingbat phrase makes me have low self esteem, right? But when you first called me myopic and dumb, you were exhibiting intelligence. You are an incorrigible miserable sod.

Your God, buhari had no choice but to appoint a minister from every state. Its a ministry so it was hard for him to manipulate, that's why a deltan like yourself got the petroleum ministry as a junior minister only to be headed by buhari himself, someone who couldn't realise that the burden of being the president alone was enormous but also added the petroleum ministry to his responsibilities. How would he not fall sick.

A career customs officer strives to become the cgc so when he reaches the pinnacle and is denied that by bringing someone else from outside, its demoralising. These are career professions unlike ministers.

It had to be when buhari was away on one of his sick sojourns for osinbajo to finally do the needful in onnoghens case. If not another of his brothers would have been the cjn today. Am sure there are other examples I can't remember now.

I am also from the Niger delta and I feel Jonathan was a disappointment, but buhari was never the option and he is a disaster.

I really Dont want to abuse you again but for first calling me myopic and dumb because of my opinion I think you should reduce the undiluted drugs that has made you an idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Citizen(s) Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba / Ongoing APC Mega Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.