Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue (897 Views)

El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Senate Intervenes In Benue Crisis, Meets With Ortom, Traditional Rulers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 20, 2017
Was jejely browsing through my Facebook page when I came acrossed this picture of Senator Shehu Sani sharing out transistor radio to people of his constituency.

Oh My God, who did we offend

Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by smartty68(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2017
I just don't wanna believe this!

Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by Flexherbal(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
Dem go soon start to dey share toothpick.
Lol!
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by DrGoodman: 9:00pm On May 20, 2017
So they can always listen to BBC awusa service.

These guys are up to something.

3 Likes

Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by EmeeNaka: 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
To empower Hausa man, start with transistor radio.

2 Likes

Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by Gravas(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
People who talk too much lack creativity.
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by serverconnect(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
Naija politician can never stop to amuse me.
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by Prince081: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
These politicians are just comedians. The youths really need to wake up and chase this empty heads out of town.
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by psucc(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
I hope he inscribed his name on them.

But the Sen Shehu Sani I read about and see talking on TV will not venture into this.
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2017
when are we going to start seeing igbo mairuwas in southwest?
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
Political awareness is most important to HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims.

They're nobody without Power. They depend on it for Survival in One NIJERIYA...
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by Young03(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
Him n ortom really tried self
what has sen. chuka utazi given us
coming on radio sometimes to talk trash
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by FlyboyZee: 9:53pm On May 20, 2017
schoolboij:
when are we going to start seeing igbo mairuwas in southwest?
They are exclusive to Bayelsa only. That is where the money is...
Re: When We Have Not Finish With Ortom, Sen Shehu Just Join The Queue by doublewisdom: 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
Hausa man value that transistor radio pass electricity o.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Youths, Will You Vote Buhari To Remain In Power In 2019? / Disaster Awaits Nigeria As Future Looks Bleak for Oil Industry / Biafra: "Chronic Failure Of Government Caused Agitations" - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.