Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors (33189 Views)

Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Cody Murray Bruce: Ben Bruce Son, Graduates From High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 21, 2017
mandax:

But. Okorocha is a most wicked governor in Nigeria. He pretends he doesn't see the sufferings of the people in his state.

Congrats to his Children.
U are talking without allowing your brain to do its job.
Give me ROCHAS....
While I give u DICKSON seriake......

Please, I am begging
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:18pm On May 21, 2017
Nkem4040:
I may not like Rochas Okorocha, but I respect his children for the courses they are studying. The other son in UK also has BS and Masters from Imperial college....a school comparable to MIT in USA. You cannot enter these school without having distinctions in all subjects. I know because a friend applied with all distinctions and still got rejected. I love children who are hard working, intelligent despite their father's money. You just have to be naturally brilliant to excel in engineering. No amount billions given to you will help.
This boy is attending a mushroom university and getting honours. He should try Harvard or Yale na. Impact he won't even get accept. A waste of our stolen money
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Abagworo(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2017
Manweyfitquarel:
And soo? Money that would be used to train 100000000 Imolites and people spent on one bunkum because his papa dey power

In Imo State it's free education from primary to University and aside that of government, Okorocha under his foundation has trained over 50 thousand Nigerians free which includes some studying abroad. So if nothing else his son can school anywhere without criticism.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:27pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

Just to correct your awareness YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A CHILD OF A RICH MAN OR POLITICIAN to attend UNI abroad . I am an example .
You think Delta State Polytechnic you attended is located abroad?? Do you know how much is tuition, accommodation and feeding abroad?? You think an average 10million a session demanded by these institutions is beans. How many people can afford this if you're not rich?
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 21, 2017
these politicians really don't care about nigerians they send their children to foreign land to get better education while encouraging nigerians to be patriotic and as dumb as most nigerians are they are busy defending these crooks with their lives and fighting amongst each other. when is this going to end? it's really sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Masterbiodun: 12:30pm On May 21, 2017
malton:
Good one.

In my place, politicians' children bag double honors only in weed smoking and bad behaviour.

lol...where please?
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Babacele: 12:37pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

what has PDP or APC got to do with this?
You character is what I described above . These guys don't give a flying fxxxxk about you APC or PDP or APG whatever . Stop glorifying them in any fit ways . starting frm the Head . PMB was talking about health care and look where he ran to . He came to meet me here in the UK where .what happened to practice what you preach
PDP got everything to do with my reacting to a PDP trying to pin the consequences of their locust years of perfidy on APC - a better political party.
Nobody is glorifying anybody but it is most uncharitable to pretend there are no attendant ruts that cannot be fixed in a jiffy from PDP years of misrule.... You can prove to us that what ails pmb can be fixed by our best hospitals and i will listen sir...
I may tolerate any sincere rebuke from an innocent party but not PDP and their hirelings....
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Astonmartins: 12:38pm On May 21, 2017
When will Nigerians open their eyes & hold politicians accountable for good governance they promised us? they send their wards to best international universities, they travel abroad to treat ordinary headache, drive most exotic cars, live in a mansion & the citizens dies in abject poverty, then if i course any politician some wailers here will start attacking me abi ? Insult me make I see u, ur mama go pity u for village.... any selfish politicians that denies us of our claims & rights will die like cockroach.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Bossman(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2017
Are you kidding me? You are calling SMU a mushroom university by us standards. A hard core "research l" university. A School that ranks higher than a good majority of the big universities in this country. With over $1.5 billion endowment anually. What a joke!

FunkyAlhaji2015:
This boy is attending a mushroom university and getting honours. He should try Harvard or Yale na. Impact he won't even get accept. A waste of our stolen money

1 Like

Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
You think Delta State Polytechnic you attended is located abroad?? Do you know how much is tuition, accommodation and feeding abroad?? You think an average 10million a session demanded by these institutions is beans. How many people can afford this if you're not rich?
perhaps if you get off your Nokia 3210 and use a laptop to access Nairaland you will deduce frm my post I schooled in the UK I live and work in London atm so what's ur point?? .
PS .
Assumptions like yours will only come from an uneducated person.As U can see when I graduated delta state poly was not an entity to B reconed with
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

perhaps if you get off your Nokia 3210 and use a laptop to access Nairaland you will deduce frm my post I schooled in the UK I live and work in London atm so what's ur point?? .
PS .
Assumptions like yours will only come from an uneducated person.As U can see when I graduated delta state poly was not an entity to B reconed with
What language are you writing in? So I can translate it, this is definitely not English. I didn't know the lingua franca in UK was Spanish. Be deceiving yourself
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 21, 2017
who makes their child "Amen"?
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by kings09(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2017
Kyase, omenkalives, progressive01, aufbauh, n their likes nko?
jjjjj2017:
And APC patriot are busy fighting Nigerians?

cc sarrki, mynd1, Mynd44, NgeneUkwenu, babacele, mrvitalis, Drabeey, HungerBad, madridguy.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by erico2k2(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
What language are you writing in? So I can translate it, this is definitely not English. I didn't know the lingua franca in UK was Spanish. Be deceiving yourself
You r further sounding like a jobless irrelevant entity .
you av no constructive argument to bring to the table
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Pasca07: 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
shut up,that mushroom university is better than almost African universities
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Bobby808: 1:06pm On May 21, 2017
hardbody:
DEDMAN university

It's ok lipsrsealed
Nor be deadman univerisity. Is ok. That nor be commercial school so?
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Pasca07: 1:06pm On May 21, 2017
Bossman:
Are you kidding me? You are calling SMU a mushroom university by us standards. A hard core "research l" university. A School that ranks higher than a good majority of the big universities in this country. With over $1.5 billion endowment anually. What a joke!

don't mind him the gullible guy is living in delusion
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Bobby808: 1:13pm On May 21, 2017
Babacele:
PDP got everything to do with my reacting to a PDP trying to pin the consequences of their locust years of perfidy on APC - a better political party.
Nobody is glorifying anybody but it is most uncharitable to pretend there are no attendant ruts that cannot be fixed in a jiffy from PDP years of misrule.... You can prove to us that what ails pmb can be fixed by our best hospitals and i will listen sir...
I may tolerate any sincere rebuke from an innocent party but not PDP and their hirelings....
We know that a typical fulani man will always support themselves.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by chigoziem10(f): 1:14pm On May 21, 2017
There is God oo
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Edum13656: 1:14pm On May 21, 2017
so his children no go attend this concrete university he is building here.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Babacele: 1:21pm On May 21, 2017
Bobby808:
We know that a typical fulani man will always support themselves.
little minds talk about the color of one's skin or tongue to cover up their complex.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by thinkmoney(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2017
ujoatu:
Okorocha family
This Man is not healthy at all. He has fats in the wrong place.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by LoveJesus87(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2017
Mologi:
It will be safe to say that non of his kids ever tried registering for jamb....

Money must Made...MMM
on point. Its not by power Nor by might but by my spirit says the lord of host.. It must be made.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by LoveJesus87(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2017
salbis:
Man must double this hustling wooo, else wahala go dey.
walai orie wambe
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by DrogoG(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2017
Why not make your State University to be like the one your son attended?
Crooked politicians!
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by fm7070: 3:25pm On May 21, 2017
They destroyed our higher institution, but the can send their own children abroad
They made life miserable for Nigerian youth, but equipping their children so they can come and rule us second time
They destroy the economy so that poor teacher will not able to survive, they increase tuition fee in universities they went under free education.
God is watching.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by SweetyZinta(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2017
Mologi:
It will be safe to say that non of his kids ever tried registering for jamb....

Money must Made...MMM
His first child, a female attended F.U.T Minna. then he was just a business man and a philanthropist
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by win2kwire: 5:18pm On May 21, 2017
yes Nigerians always talk about bagging big degrees but never use the degrees for anything innovative!
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by bionixs: 6:23pm On May 21, 2017
jjjjj2017:
And APC patriot are busy fighting Nigerians?

cc sarrki, mynd1, Mynd44, NgeneUkwenu, babacele, mrvitalis, Drabeey, HungerBad, madridguy.
these ones get address so? Na question I ask o. I no know the one wey be friend with LALa make them no go ban me o. cabal thing
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by Nkem4040: 6:29pm On May 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Shut the eff up. Didn't I mention that his younger brother attended Imperial college where he graduated with honors in Mechanical engineering? Isn't Imperial and MIT ranked way more than Harvard in engineering? Dumb Nigerians.
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by jobbers: 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
o
Re: Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors by obyno4444(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
ujoatu:
Happening Now:

Harvest of Blessings As Gov Okorocha's Son, Amen Graduates From American University

His Excellency Owelle bRochas Okorocha OON, the First Lady of Imo state, Ugo Nneoma Nkechinyere Rochas Okorocha PhD, are now attending the graduation of the second son Amen Amarachi Rochas at Southern Methodist University Dallas Texas USA. Amen Amarachi Rochas successfully bagged Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering respectively today May 20, 2017.

Are you sure he did't buy those cert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.