Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest (56330 Views)

Get it Off Your Chest / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:21am On May 22, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Take a chill pill...
i only said U were gay by association.
but i can now say that u are really gay and effiminate. ..
Iv never heard of any straight manly guy being toasted by gays before .
Yu give off that vibe , thats y u have gays hitting up on u from north south east and west, even extraterrestrial gays would be on their telescope or some advance equipments hitting on u...

I am sure there are straight girls here that has been hit on by lesbians. I am sure you have also hit on girls that are way beyond your class, which you either mistook for being in your levels. You see, it is not really about vibes, I call it miscalculation.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lionessza(f): 6:37am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
Well..while I was little, I killed 8 chickens by throwing them up and expecting them to fly like birds do but rather they kept on falling back to the ground...when I noticed that one has stopped moving (dead) I'd throw it underneath a bench so mum won't see it, I continued till all 8 chicken were dead! embarassed

The funny thing is, my mum didn't suspect it was me. Rather she believed it was my elder sister that did it till date grin

Nickizoe
Zarzar
Shinarlaura
Amakadihot87
Berlynn
Lionessza
Mrsinz
bumbae1

No ways I could reveal it lol. I will take it to my grave thanks. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by AlvanT(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2017
Balobest:

Hahaahahaha... Nice curving bro... Na David villa I think say get finesse pass; but urs, I duff ma kangol.
Son of man,greetings to you,thou posess the likeliness of a noble fellow,may thy harvest be bountiful,may thy fields be ever green and fruitful shall be thy vines,fresh wine shall fill your goblets and pure virgins for your bedding.Your children sons shalls wax strong like olives in midyear and may thy household be uplifted,your enemies shall fall by the arrows and caught in snares.Detest not my actions,seeth them not with scorn and disdain for I maketh my vow to my heart throb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by greatdave(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2017
Humans we are afterall...Anyone who feels like dropping confessions here is free. There's no gun to anyone's head. I just hope confessions have been made to God first. Once that is settled,go and sin no more!

Surprised no cultist has said anything...with the "solidarity" most seem to show on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:12am On May 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Devil mshhhw
Can we be boys and girlsgrin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by CaptPlanet(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2017
Brugge:

I shame for them.

Lol! There's no shame in the world bro. Almost everyone has lost it. grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by MarieSucre(f): 7:37am On May 22, 2017
Berlynn:
i raped my self twice embarassed

You mean you mastrubated. smh
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lalas247(f): 7:42am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
Well..while I was little, I killed 8 chickens by throwing them up and expecting them to fly like birds do but rather they kept on falling back to the ground...when I noticed that one has stopped moving (dead) I'd throw it underneath a bench so mum won't see it, I continued till all 8 chicken were dead! embarassed

The funny thing is, my mum didn't suspect it was me. Rather she believed it was my elder sister that did it till date grin

Nickizoe
Zarzar
Shinarlaura
Amakadihot87
Berlynn
Lionessza

bumbae1

Werk this is my new handle o

Got home extremely late on a school night
Told my mum we all got kidnapped.. ( yes yes add something to do with God she believe it grin)

Ya so taking that lie to the grave ...

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:45am On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I doubt if anyone could have such curves...at first I looked at moniker, still confused but not until I checked them profile and smiled at my self...the teasing is much ooo cry
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lalas247(f): 7:45am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
I doubt if anyone could have such curves...at first I looked at moniker, still confused but not until I checked them profile and smiled at my self...the teasing is much ooo cry
Lol you n your sweet mouth grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Marisol911(f): 7:52am On May 22, 2017
Patheos:

Can we be boys and girlsgrin
Mba
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:53am On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol you n your sweet mouth grin
its the truth sha... Its Monday, I can't lie, u are killing me but
u don't know...that curve last time I checked was only seen on goddesses... Its mindblowing a human got those curves without stress...wow!
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lalas247(f): 7:55am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
its the truth sha... Its Monday, I can't lie, u are killing me buy u don't know...that curve last time I checked was only seen on goddesses... Its mindblowing a human got those curves without stress...wow!

Haba e don do o grin
How is our wife ?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 8:03am On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba e don do o grin
How is our wife ?
lol..wife's good dear.

At least we had a good night rest grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lalas247(f): 8:04am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..wife's good dear.

At least we had a good night rest grin
wink
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 8:07am On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

wink
those curves...those curves...those curves! Any mistake from oga, don't forget I'm always availablé grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
those curves...those curves...those curves! Any mistake from oga, don't forget I'm always availablé grin
Haha moti gbo
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 8:12am On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha moti gbo
keep shinning dearie, make that money boss girl kiss

You're dope!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by sharpwriter(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2017
chakademus:
Okay.
Never underestimate women? Also, never underestimate MEN. You bleeped your own sister without conscience nd you still claiming you will do it again if you have the chance , It means yu have nt repented. MEN nd WOMEN (you are both partners in crime).
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 8:53am On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Got home extremely late on a school night
Told my mum we all got kidnapped.. ( yes yes add something to do with God she believe it grin)

Ya so taking that lie to the grave
lol grin what kept u late in school that long?

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:07am On May 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Mba

Biko nuembarassed
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by eikenberry(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
rosebuzz:
Una wicked no be small o, mine was pouring kerosene inside our neighbor pot of rice because she beat me up because of her daughter always taking side wit her child. she could not sell d rice dat day & was crying & cursing all thru, I felt remorseful sha but dere was nothing I could do, was in pry 4 den. My bro no I was d one dat did it but he did not say a word he saw me & just look away.
your bro took your sight too,you need 1litre of fuel bro.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by TeekayCarter: 9:33am On May 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

You mean you mastrubated. smh

So you're indirectly inferring you have not masturbated?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ceejayluv(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2017
secrets?.... I dunno..... Well, I've fukked two pairs of sisters. Nothing spectacular, till i remember.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by mecussey(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2017
seacoast:
My secret is that, I don't know we have plenty murderers here.. Hehehe... I just want to tell us to be careful of what we say online. Anya saaa

Now I see why bad bad things happen, I have decided not to cry again when bad thing happens. Sometimes, its just pay back or something...lot of people kept a whole lot of secret. Ishilove made them delete the murder aspects.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by mecussey(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2017
padiga047:
The atrocities I've seen in this thread has weakened me to my bones.

I dey tell you, tell me how Niger wan take better na, pple baaaaad. Infact buhari na learner na...is it possible say na devil dey create some pple or devil enter them as soon as they were born...i no dey understand.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Marisol911(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2017
Patheos:

Biko nuembarassed
lol wat ooo
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 22, 2017
Marisol911:
lol wat ooo
Make we relate
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Prettyenit18(f): 1:16pm On May 22, 2017
I pray your wife doesn't leave your daughter in your care oh cry
PastorAji:
methinks it's high time i spill the beans

if anybody wan try anything with me after this confession.........

1. when i was 10, i almost raped my neighbors' daughter....she was 5+
2. when i was 15+, i gave a 2 MONTH OLD baby "MOUTHACTION"
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by lepasharon(f): 1:57pm On May 22, 2017
PastorAji:
methinks it's high time i spill the beans

if anybody wan try anything with me after this confession.........

1. when i was 10, i almost raped my neighbors' daughter....she was 5+
2. when i was 15+, i gave a 2 MONTH OLD baby "MOUTHACTION"

Omg
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by PastorAji(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2017
lepasharon:

Omg
Haba shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........lati igbawo si'gbawo
when that happened i was 15 years fa
I couldn't imagine/fathom me sleeping/bleeping my wife's younger sister....even when she was with us (writing her school cert exams) or those I always put up with in Lagos every weekend
Even I had worked briefly as a teacher (for five months in 2010) and till tomorrow the Proprietor and his wife still respects me till tomorrow
Prettyenit18:
I pray your wife doesn't leave your daughter in your care oh cry
is it a crime to open up a past

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.