Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest (56510 Views)

Get it Off Your Chest / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by lepasharon(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2017
PastorAji:
Haba shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........lati igbawo si'gbawo
when that happened i was 15 years fa
I couldn't imagine/fathom me sleeping/bleeping my wife's younger sister....even when she was with us (writing her school cert exams) or those I always put up with in Lagos every weekend
Even I had worked briefly as a teacher (for five months in 2010) and till tomorrow the Proprietor and his wife still respects me till tomorrow

is it a crime to open up a past

You have attractions towards young girls because you were 15 and you didn't want to give a girl ur age head. Seek help
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by PastorAji(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2017
lepasharon:

You have attractions towards young girls because you were 15 and you didn't want to give a girl ur age head. Seek help

1. The TOPIC says "if you have any secret that you have decided to take to the grave, spill it now and here". I decided to come out clean and share secrets I have been keeping and everyone is calling for my head

2. All those thing that happened between 17-23 years ago and it is not just that it was a re-occuring event, they were instantenous and ONCE

3. Most Nairaladers have done things that were pretty worse and they decided not to divulge it so why coming after me

4. To add another bomb "when I was 8 1/2 - 9 year, I drank a half stainless steel cup of brandy and i was toasting my neighbour (old enough to be my Mum).......though she discovered i was drunk and petted me to sleep.....till tomorrow we always make jest of each other and my family didn't know about it.".......so you people are free to crucify me for that one again wink

5. For the records, I AM NOT A PASTOR AT ANY GIVEN TIME I registered on Nairaland after watching ABELA PUPA which the late Samuel Adesanya was "Pastor Ajidara" (that was where the moniker came from) in the film

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lalas247(f): 2:41pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol grin what kept u late in school that long?
I branch go lekki beach .. it was i beach parri if i miss it
Men my life for finish had to think fast. grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I branch go lekki beach .. it was i beach parri if i miss it
Men my life for finish had to think fast. grin
tell me what happened at the beach, let all the secrets out boo grin

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Prettyenit18(f): 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
If you have changed its a good thing oh, since you didn't actually rape the 5year old. Just be careful because sexual urges are difficult to control.
PastorAji:
Haba shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........lati igbawo si'gbawo
when that happened i was 15 years fa
I couldn't imagine/fathom me sleeping/bleeping my wife's younger sister....even when she was with us (writing her school cert exams) or those I always put up with in Lagos every weekend
Even I had worked briefly as a teacher (for five months in 2010) and till tomorrow the Proprietor and his wife still respects me till tomorrow

is it a crime to open up a past
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by PastorAji(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
head ke wink
mek we go to the odza room....... wink wink wink wink wink wink and confirm if i would give you head or not tongue tongue tongue
lepasharon:

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
luminouz:

DAT thread was a joke joor!!!!
Fine boy like me look like turtle Haba! Tone down on d jealousy naaaa!!!!

Lol. grin. I'm not jealous tho. angry
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Royver(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2017
Mimzyy:
Waoh. Just Waohhhhh!!!!

But you sha just fiiiinnne sha!
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Mimzyy(f): 5:59pm On May 22, 2017
Thank you sir cheesy

Royver:

But you sha just fiiiinnne sha!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Royver(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2017
Mimzyy:
Thank you sir cheesy

In Nicholas Cage's voice "You're welcome pretty" wink
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ALAYORMII: 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
alexistaiwo:

And you think you can make heaven?!

Am sure gonna make heaven cos I just confessed
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2017
myking95:

Lol. grin. I'm not jealous tho. angry
Lmaooooo! My PADDY!!!! tongue grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by omiaruk: 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
tell me what happened at the beach, let all the secrets out boo grin
do you know the guy you're chatting with is a boy?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by omiaruk: 9:29pm On May 22, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Take a chill pill...
i only said U were gay by association.
but i can now say that u are really gay and effiminate. ..
Iv never heard of any straight manly guy being toasted by gays before .
Yu give off that vibe , thats y u have gays hitting up on u from north south east and west, even extraterrestrial gays would be on their telescope or some advance equipments hitting on u...
I bet my left breast, you are a gay or bi
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by seacoast(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2017
mecussey:

Now I see why bad bad things happen, I have decided not to cry again when bad thing happens. Sometimes, its just pay back or something...lot of people kept a whole lot of secret. Ishilove made them delete the murder aspects.
you said it all bro
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:
do you know the guy you're chatting with is a boy?
lol...who exactly?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by omiaruk: 9:35pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...who exactly?
nickydoe hidding under a female monicker
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:
nickydoe hidding under a female monicker
tell me its a lie shocked shocked
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by omiaruk: 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
tell me its a lie shocked shocked
I kid you not. Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:
I kid you not. Buhahahahahahahahaha
Jesus!

How did u know about this?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by omiaruk: 9:45pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
Jesus!

How did u know about this?
most females on nairaland are actually males. . Catfishes.. Loool
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:
most females on nairaland are actually males. . Catfishes.. Loool
I see...hmm, thanks for the heads up dear, what would u want as thank you from me?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by UnimkeAk(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:
I bet my left breast, you are a gay or bi
I AM NOT GAY.... THANK YOU If only u knew how much im in love in bigass women with fresh succulent thighs....
just letting u know that uve lost ur left breast anyways hope not to cancer

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by omiaruk: 9:50pm On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
I see...hmm, thanks for the heads up dear, what would u want as thank you from me?
send 1mil into my account
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 22, 2017
omiaruk:
send 1mil into my account
lol...1 milli for info? Haba!
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Stallione(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2017
darbeelicous:
shocked shocked shocked
Nne oginizi cheesy
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
johnjay4u2u:
scariest thread ever.
happy birthday dear!
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
happy birthday dear!
thanks
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ElDaIllest(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
Ishilove:
My friend tell me your alt jor angry
This is my alt my lady.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ElDaIllest(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
Ishilove:
My friend tell me your alt jor angry
This is my alt my lady.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by AlvanT(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2017
Ishilove:

It's been ages brah. We haven't quoted each other in like...what, 4 years? You abandoned me and went after those plywood chested babes deceiving you smiley
Issa Monica no be today/
me and you don dey fight e don tey/
I no go pursue woman,I go change my ways/
I go reduce the panana,I no go do it again o/
If you leeeave me yawa go dey/
See gobe,Isi yawa go dey/
Issa if you leemme yawa go dey/
baby,see gobe,baby yawa go dey oo/

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.