Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (71970 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Thelma009: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Daniel 2802: congrats. Have you paid your acceptance fees? Do you know the resumption date?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by akinsondan: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Help a brother win an essay competition by visiting to read the article and interact, by commenting. Thanks.
http://eduregard.com.ng/nigerian-education-system-need-fundamental-reformation/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Chizzyjoyce(f): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Anyone going for Adult Education can Drop their WhatsApp no
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thelma009:
Good morning guys.....please who knows when the second admission list will be out? For UNN is supplementary list....thank you
Hopefully next month
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thelma009:
Daniel 2802: congrats. Have you paid your acceptance fees? Do you know the resumption date?
I haven't paid yet oh. Lectures suppose to start by 6th according to UNN Calendar.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Portal for school fees payment has been enabled. Just login to your account. Click on school fees on the left tab of your profile. Generate invoice and pay. There's increments tho.
http://www.unn.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/20172018-Undergraudate-Fee-Schedule-for-First-Year.pdf

NB : You can only pay for hostel fee once you have paid for school fees.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thelma009:
I've paid now
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Accommodation schedule : http://www.unn.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/UNN-OTHER-CHARGES1.docx

*Documents needed for clearance*
*Original copies*
Birth certificate

Primary school certificate

Local Government Identification

O'level Result

JAMB Result Slip

Letter Of Attestation (written by your parent or guardian)

School Fees Receipt

Student Personal Info(biodata) : Go to unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on sign up
Select new student
Put ur jamb number
It'll reveal your username and password
Use it and login
They'll ask u to put old password and a new one
Once done, click on student profile edit by the left tab
Fill everything
After filling it, submit and print.

Admission screening slip/Post UTME slip

Admission notification slip: Login to unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
Click on admissions
Select accept admission
Fill, submit and print

Acceptance Of Admission: After paying acceptance fee, go to unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Login, click on acceptance on the left tab.
Click on pay acceptance.
Enter RRR.
Upload scanned signature.
Fill the required fields, submit and print.

Admission list (Where your name appears)

NB: _all receipts and invoice should be kept intact_
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2017
UNN Direct Entry Screening Result for 2017/2018 Session Released.
Unn direct entry result 2017 for screening exercise has been released. This is to inform all University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry (DE) candidates who took part in the 2017/2018 session screening examination that their results are now available online.
The Unn direct entry result checker platform is available after payment only at all designated banks or through your ATM Card on the Remita platform.
How To Check UNN Direct Entry Result 2017:
To check your results, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
Visit the UNN Portal- http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on Prospective Students.
Click on ‘Check Direct Entry Screening Result’ from the dropdown.
Enter your JAMB DE Registration Number.
Proceed to generate an invoice which contains your RRR Number.
Pay using your ATM Card or proceed to any bank with your printout for payment.
Return to the Portal.
Enter your Registration Number.
Your result is available to you.
NOTE: Do not fall prey to fraudsters selling Scratch cards or claiming to help you with your results in anyway.

http://unn-edu.info/2017/11/unn-direct-entry-result.html
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
NEW SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE

http://www.unn.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/20172018-UNDERGRADUATE-FEE-SCHED-FOR-FIRST-YEARS-1.pdf

School fee over-payment info
This is to inform all students who overpaid their school fees that the university administration has instructed a refund of all monies overpaid to the affected students.
All the affected students should please send an email with subject: School fees Overpayment to
customerservice.ict@unn.edu.ng attaching proof of payment.
The date and details for all refunds will be made public soon.
Please check the website regularly for updates

http://www.unn.edu.ng/school-fee-over-payment-info/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Good morning all.

The UNN First Year registration and Clearance starts today, Wednesday 08/11/2017 at each of our individual Faculties.

Go to your Faculties by 9:00AM for your clearance.

Not at Ekpo Ref Hall

First Year orientation and Academic Seminar holds this Friday and Saturday (10-11th Nov) by 4PM daily.

Venue: UBA Hall Of Fame, UNN.

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Thelma009: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Daniel2802:

Good morning all.

The UNN First Year registration and Clearance starts today, Wednesday 08/11/2017 at each of our individual Faculties.

Not at Ekpo Ref Hall

First Year orientation and Academic Seminar holds this Friday and Saturday (10-11th Nov) by 4PM daily.

Thanks for the info. Some of us are still waiting for supplementary list. Good luck in your registration and other things.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Thelma009: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Daniel2802:
I've paid now
Great....Congrats, lion.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by vice063: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Daniel2802:

Good morning all.

Not at Ekpo Ref Hall

any info on when 2nd list or subsequent lists will be out...?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
vice063:
any info on when 2nd list or subsequent lists will be out...?
No info yet but the first supplementary list is to be published this month tho.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thelma009:
Thanks for the info. Some of us are still waiting for supplementary list. Good luck in your registration and other things.
Goodluck too
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Thelma009: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daniel2802:
Goodluck too
thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2017
O mehn, I don land campus oh. To do clearance, u go pay hostel levy(hostel clearance) and faculty dues(faculty clearance) respectively. The file we u go use file those documents, you'll buy. It's #50 each.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Thelma009: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel2802:
O mehn, I don land campus oh. To do clearance, u go pay hostel levy(hostel clearance) and faculty dues(faculty clearance) respectively. The file we u go use file those documents, you'll buy. It's #50 each.
hmmmm.....congrats o....it's not easy
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by DebbyChris(f): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel2802:
good morning, the letter of attestation can I see a format?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
DebbyChris:
good morning, the letter of attestation can I see a format?
This is a format an old student gave me, though this was written my a pastor. You can still adapt it to suit the writer.

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Thelma009:
hmmmm.....congrats o....it's not easy
Hunger wan kill me. I no expect all these levies.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by DebbyChris(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
I will be coming to school Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm still struggling for hostel accommodation, can u put me through on some necessary things pls @Daniel2802
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Thelma009: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel2802:
Eyah....don't worry, you'll survive. At least thank God I have you to tell me the real procedure so that it won't get me unawares... ie if I get the admission....... What course are you studying sef?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Thelma009: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel2802:
would I be too forward if I ask for your WhatsApp number
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by decomzy1o1: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Join this UNN facebook group.It replies any question about UNN.Just search for UNN FRESHERS GUIDE on facebook and join
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
DebbyChris:
I will be coming to school Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm still struggling for hostel accommodation, can u put me through on some necessary things pls @Daniel2802
When you enter shuttle to school, just stop at St Peter's. Come to the NFCS office, they'll give you where to stay(unless you have where to stay). From there, u go start waka. You go pay hostel levy, #2100. You'll be given some stuffs you'll use to process ur hostel clearance.

Bring these stuffs

Birth certificate
Secondary school testimonial
Local Government Identification
O'level Result
JAMB Result Slip
Letter Of Attestation (written by your parent or guardian)
School Fees Receipt
Hostel Fees Receipt
Student Personal Info(biodata)
Post utme result slip
Admission notification slip
Acceptance letter
Admission list (Where your name appear
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Thelma009:
Eyah....don't worry, you'll survive. At least thank God I have you to tell me the real procedure so that it won't get me unawares... ie if I get the admission....... What course are you studying sef?
No problem, #PositiveVibes. Am studying Computer science.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Thelma009:
would I be too forward if I ask for your WhatsApp number
Nah, not at all. 08161576719. Chat me up, anytime.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by DebbyChris(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=Daniel2802 post=62291221] secondary school testimonial? I don't have that oo, just primary school testimonial. What will I do?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=DebbyChris post=62294031][/quote]Go and collect your testimonial from your secondary school. It's very important.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by DebbyChris(f): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daniel2802:
Go and collect your testimonial from your secondary school. It's very important.
can I still get hostel when I come to school? All the hostels are saying no available rooms

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.