Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Am No 1 On Reverbnation With The Song I Did With My Laptop. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am No 1 On Reverbnation With The Song I Did With My Laptop. (715 Views)

Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song / Runtown's Tradition EP Hits 1.7million In 6hours On Spotify, No. 1 On Itunes Nig / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No 1 On Reverbnation With The Song I Did With My Laptop. by fnep2smooth(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
Everything is like a play to me. I created a thread in 2015 about how i want to make history in making a standard song without going to the studio because i can't afford it. www.nairaland.com/2546975/how-nairalander-make-history-pic all i was doing was just to test myself and also learn more things about music and song writing. I did some songs (about 12 tracks ) with some instrumental i downloaded online. I added the link to Nairaland for comment and rating but all i got was low audience, so i stopped and just keep my music plans hidden.
Now, after 2years and some months i added it up online so that it won't get lost. To my surprise i was rank No 1 Hip Hop Artist in Abuja and No 24 in Nigeria on ReverbNation within few months of upload and frequent update of my profile. Check the Chart here https://www.reverbnation.com/main/charts?artist_id=4909184&genre=hiphop&geo=Local

Am so happy to get to this level even without getting the audience i need because no money to push the dream so i cut it short by finding alternative means.

(The links in the first thread is not working due to low download so i recreated the link in this thread and it was connected to my dropbox account. Please guys how do you see this? Am i doing fine in music or i should quit? Honest answer please. www.nairaland.com/2694782/how-nairalander-mix-produce-song That same year.
Re: I Am No 1 On Reverbnation With The Song I Did With My Laptop. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2017
Seun Please tell your Moderators to move this to frontpage. Thanks sir
Re: I Am No 1 On Reverbnation With The Song I Did With My Laptop. by cruzydal(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bro let's work together .. I also use audacity .. let's do a joint .. let's chat on whatsapp
Re: I Am No 1 On Reverbnation With The Song I Did With My Laptop. by fnep2smooth(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
cruzydal:
Bro let's work together .. I also use audacity .. let's do a joint .. let's chat on whatsapp
am with you

(1) (Reply)

One Of A Kind By Shiffo / Waymaker By Sinach Cover. Best Rendition / Kalokalo | Bet9ja Money Wrapped Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.