Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars (47160 Views)

Peruzzi Expose Bbnaija Cee C ,see Inside I Go Dye Mansion Now Isolation Center / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by victorazy(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2017
osamaBUSH:
He owns a construction company as quoted in the write up.
what is in the house that will warant such amount
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by medolab90(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2017
5 million ko 10 million ni.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by tomdon(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2017
Bug lie. 5.4m $=5.4*400=2 billion naira.
2 billion for one house.
This is bunkum

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by seguno2: 9:11am On May 21, 2017
Until someone shares his personal income tax returns, this is a big joke.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2017
$5M? hw much is psquare mansion? could be worth almost same amount
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by olawonder(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2017
Too many village kids on NL, y'all calling $5M like beans... if d property is worth that then d guy himself is worth $15M, $20M? You sef think about am na, do d maths well

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:12am On May 21, 2017
This lie is loud.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Codes151(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2017
ladyF:
Wawuuuu shocked
baby, I will surprise you with sth better!! Just keep waiting
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by seguno2: 9:13am On May 21, 2017
tomdon:
Bug lie. 5.4m $=5.4*400=2 billion naira.
2 billion for one house.
This is bunkum

Real bunkum.
How much is the comedian earning yearly as per his tax returns?
Only illiterates can be fooled by this story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Ballmer: 9:13am On May 21, 2017
There's no how in this world n beyond this house is valued above $500,000. All the other story na BS.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Partnerbiz(f): 9:13am On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Lies, Why are Bloggers always lying?, angry sad angry

Who dash I Go Die 17.8 billion naira to build house?

BTW, See Childhood Pot Belly.
About 2 bn bro not 17 bn

I even still doubt it even at 2bn
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by tomdon(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:

Who dash I Go Die 17.8 billion naira to build house?

Change it to 2 billion

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by graciella(f): 9:14am On May 21, 2017
All this big big grama to define a house? I smell lies
So which one is agoda virgin island and agoda sugar land?
I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by bigsmoke2(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
Mumu people! Give me 250m and I will deliver something more classy, massive, mega and elegant than that shiit you've got there, and still keep at least 50m as change. sad sad sad

Who are the idiots that value these houses sef? undecided undecided Una dey craze? undecided undecided undecided Highest value for that property is 80m, nothing more!
biulding the structure not usually the expensive part, it's more often the luxurious finishing that makes it expensive
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by tomdon(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
That house isn't up to a million dollars.

I taya for all these misinformation up and down
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Codes151(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2017
Ballmer:
There's no how in this world n beyond this house is valued above $500,000. All the other story na BS.
StainlessH:
This lie is loud.
olawonder:
Too many village kids on NL, y'all calling $5M like beans... if d property is worth that then d guy himself is worth $15M, $20M?
olawonder:
Too many village kids on NL, y'all calling $5M like beans... if d property is worth that then d guy himself is worth $15M, $20M?

angry they have said it all

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by xponet007(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2017
That's great, thumbs up to I go dye. That's what all good mothers deserve. The valuation is of no relevance to me but the gesture and the appreciation of all that his mother went through to make him whom he is today. I pray that God our father bless us all to do same or more for our parents who tore under the sun and in the rain to bring us up.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by NCANTaskForce: 9:16am On May 21, 2017
tomdon:

Change it to 2 billion
Done, Thanks man, Didn't count the zeros well.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by highchief1: 9:16am On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Since highly rated comedian I Go Dye unveiled the house he built for his mum last Sunday, curiosity has been set adrift in many quarters, with tongues wagging on the possible estimation of the value of the palatial edifice.

The Golden Eyes castle is situated at Amb. Francis Agoda Virgin Island,while the almost completed Royal Golden seal is seated at Amb Francis Agoda sugar land, both castles have attracted many viewers who are fascinated by its uniqueness.

However, Potpourri’s investigation has revealed just how much the mansions must have cost the comedian. According to an architect/ estate developer Wale Balogun ‘’one cannot presume knowledge of accurate sight alone’ but from the structural design and fortification of the castle in question here, both properties will be estimated to the tune of 5.4 million dollars.

Potpourri further learnt that both castles were contracted to a French company Monreve, which handled all the sculptural and concrete enforcement while Revamp Construction Company owned by the comedian,handled the building of the castfles.

“The Golden Eyes which was presented to his mum last Sunday has a unique customized golden sculptured face moulded in the image of his grand mum, Queen Agnes who nurtured him as a young kid,” Lilian Akpomene a close friend to the comedian told Potpourri.

“Indeed this edifice has a monumental standard, which will out live contemporary designs of today and a long time to come. If the essence of a home is just to sleep, I guess a home structurally built as a castle, as a gift to express gratitude for love, is really meant to reflect the true value of what mothers mean to the world,” she added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/go-dyes-mansion-mum-valued-5-4-million-dollars/
crase!do you ppl no what's a million dollar sef?thats 385m naira that house both furnishing is not upto 250m naira how can it be 4.5m$
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by misano(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2017
nnokwa042:
No be only 5.4 million dollars how much is Worth of AY life? A house built in Benin city ,how much house otedola dey live? , I go die never see hundred million cash

The house might not cost up to dat but I Go Dye has money. He is not only into comedy as most ppl think.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by UncutSk(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2017
Fat lie
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by dangotesmummy: 9:18am On May 21, 2017
elmagnifo:
$5.4million = that's about #2,000,000,000?? shocked shocked Never had any idea that 'I go die' was this rich. But I believe he is into some big business aside from comedy.

Chai!! When will I buy a mansion for my own mama? undecided
God don pick im mama call but who go follow mama live for this big house? Shey boredom and loneliness no go kill mama because I'm sure everything will be provided for mama.no need to cook no need to clean.just for mama to sleep wake up eat and watch TV

I'm happy for mama though because no amount of money is too much to spend on your mother. However in. All of this where's his father because it's just his mother he's celebrating?

Anyway I follow mama rejoice because she didn't labor in vain.she didn't die when he succeeded,she was alive to see her son succeed and her grandchildren. Nothing sweet pass that for mothers
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:18am On May 21, 2017
zxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by obailala(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Since highly rated comedian I Go Dye unveiled the house he built for his mum last Sunday, curiosity has been set adrift in many quarters, with tongues wagging on the possible estimation of the value of the palatial edifice.

The Golden Eyes castle is situated at Amb. Francis Agoda Virgin Island,while the almost completed Royal Golden seal is seated at Amb Francis Agoda sugar land, both castles have attracted many viewers who are fascinated by its uniqueness.

However, Potpourri’s investigation has revealed just how much the mansions must have cost the comedian. According to an architect/ estate developer Wale Balogun ‘’one cannot presume knowledge of accurate sight alone’ but from the structural design and fortification of the castle in question here, both properties will be estimated to the tune of 5.4 million dollars.

Potpourri further learnt that both castles were contracted to a French company Monreve, which handled all the sculptural and concrete enforcement while Revamp Construction Company owned by the comedian,handled the building of the castfles.

“The Golden Eyes which was presented to his mum last Sunday has a unique customized golden sculptured face moulded in the image of his grand mum, Queen Agnes who nurtured him as a young kid,” Lilian Akpomene a close friend to the comedian told Potpourri.

“Indeed this edifice has a monumental standard, which will out live contemporary designs of today and a long time to come. If the essence of a home is just to sleep, I guess a home structurally built as a castle, as a gift to express gratitude for love, is really meant to reflect the true value of what mothers mean to the world,” she added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/go-dyes-mansion-mum-valued-5-4-million-dollars/
2 things:

1. Where is the house located?.... Is it located in a super rich neighbourhood like Asokoro, Maitama, nanama island?.... if at these sort of locations, then maybe the land could go for up to $1million.

2. Even if the land goes for $1mil, there's no chance in the world that that house would go for up to even $2mil.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by NCANTaskForce: 9:20am On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:

About 2 bn bro not 17 bn

I even still doubt it even at 2bn

Thanks man, Didn't count the zeros well.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by able20(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:

Why not make it 5.4 Billion Dollars, e for sweet wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by DONFASZY(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
Op
U don't nt hw million is in N2bm
It's nt worth dat amount abeg
Am api for him n God bless his hustle BT N2,000,000,000 wil build estate wit dis house like 20

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:22am On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:

Who dash I Go Die 1.8 billion naira to build house?

With N1.8b, spyder880 or brabus can build 40 of those houses. That house didn't cost anything above N40m...that's with all the inflated costs from building material suppliers and those from the constructor.

I'm sure 'I go dye' will be laughing his a*se off when those figures were quoted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by HarUrDeji(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2017
Op Na Naija we dey, What we spend here is Naira. . Abeg no make dat mistake anoda time
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Ugosample(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2017
d33types:

All these useless bloggers.for house when nor reach 60million naira

This is what < 5million dollars will get you in the USA

http://www.businessinsider.com/5-million-homes-around-america-2013-5?op=1/#rmosa-beach-ca-49-million-will-get-you-a-4000-square-foot-home-with-four-bedrooms-and-a-patio-with-ocean-views-6

Sometimes I wonder why homes in Nigeria can't look this dope undecided

Despite all the money we claim to have
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by virus05(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

God will bless him ! Some kids go forget where them come from
Lovely crib
hi
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by virus05(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

God will bless him ! Some kids go forget where them come from
Lovely crib
how are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos / Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.