Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars (47154 Views)

Peruzzi Expose Bbnaija Cee C ,see Inside I Go Dye Mansion Now Isolation Center / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by KudiratAbiola1(f): 10:42am On May 21, 2017
[s]
brightalo17:
Do you even know that 1 million usd is 380 million naira with some fractions?
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by KudiratAbiola1(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[/s]
Shatap there and get out.

trash trash trash trash
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ejembi28(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2017
HarUrDeji:
Op Na Naija we dey, What we spend here is Naira. . Abeg no make dat mistake anoda time
Thk u my brother, we are in naija and what we use here is NAIRA, while using dollars to value the property nau?
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by KudiratAbiola1(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
That house isn't up to a million dollars.
[/s]
i concur bro.
but i have to strike your post because am used to it
kiss the truth
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by osunra(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2017
$5m is outrageous for that house, though very lovely. Even a million dollars is too much for the house, but I go die try sha regardless.

Me sef go follow build house for my mama by His grace. God bless the women in Dube's voice

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by SalamRushdie: 10:49am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
Mumu people! Give me 250m and I will deliver something more classy, massive, mega and elegant than that shiit you've got there, and still keep at least 50m as change. sad sad sad

Who are the idiots that value these houses sef? undecided undecided Una dey craze? undecided undecided undecided Highest value for that property is 80m, nothing more!

250 million is too much for that house oo ...in Benin 65m will deliver that house

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by jay99(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2017
Adenuga's mansion in Banana island is worth $4million. This can't be up to $5.4m na.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Made1414(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Since highly rated comedian I Go Dye unveiled the house he built for his mum last Sunday, curiosity has been set adrift in many quarters, with tongues wagging on the possible estimation of the value of the palatial edifice.

The Golden Eyes castle is situated at Amb. Francis Agoda Virgin Island,while the almost completed Royal Golden seal is seated at Amb Francis Agoda sugar land, both castles have attracted many viewers who are fascinated by its uniqueness.

However, Potpourri’s investigation has revealed just how much the mansions must have cost the comedian. According to an architect/ estate developer Wale Balogun ‘’one cannot presume knowledge of accurate sight alone’ but from the structural design and fortification of the castle in question here, both properties will be estimated to the tune of 5.4 million dollars.

Potpourri further learnt that both castles were contracted to a French company Monreve, which handled all the sculptural and concrete enforcement while Revamp Construction Company owned by the comedian,handled the building of the castfles.

“The Golden Eyes which was presented to his mum last Sunday has a unique customized golden sculptured face moulded in the image of his grand mum, Queen Agnes who nurtured him as a young kid,” Lilian Akpomene a close friend to the comedian told Potpourri.

“Indeed this edifice has a monumental standard, which will out live contemporary designs of today and a long time to come. If the essence of a home is just to sleep, I guess a home structurally built as a castle, as a gift to express gratitude for love, is really meant to reflect the true value of what mothers mean to the world,” she added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/go-dyes-mansion-mum-valued-5-4-million-dollars/

Lai Mohammed just hijacked this matter
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Nobody: 10:58am On May 21, 2017
Not true. If the cost of land is not factored in, that structure can be built from design to completion with less than 200m. I do not know about the cost of furnishing, but I dont know why people lie about cost of construction. That gold paint is just Epoxy.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by chronique(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2017
Apparently, a lot of folks here do not know what the value of money is. The house is cool but can't be anywhere near 5m dollars. $5.4m is close to 2bn naira. If you think this house is worth 2bn naira, then you must be very gullible.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by WiseFool2(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2017
elmagnifo:
Grow up jare. I admitted my mistake, didn't go through the article very well. Nobody is above a mistake. So pls don't try to ridicule/insult me because you want to get some cheap nairaland likes.
Now, your Likes are more than his own! That's how God fights your battle while you chill.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ipobsarefools: 11:19am On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

trash trash trash trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by shortiespro: 11:23am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
Mumu people! Give me 250m and I will deliver something more classy, massive, mega and elegant than that shiit you've got there, and still keep at least 50m as change. sad sad sad

Who are the idiots that value these houses sef? undecided undecided Una dey craze? undecided undecided undecided Highest value for that property is 80m, nothing more!

Bro u make sense jaare ... I'm even thinking 65m will do...
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by nelsonebby(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2017
I wish i can do the same to my mum. 5 milla thats something else
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ipobsarefools: 11:24am On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

i concur bro.
but i have to strike your post because am used to it
kiss the truth
[/s]
Nonsense trash. Same applies here boy..
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by saintruky(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2017
Shut up@op.. u knw wetin be $5m
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Stallione(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2017
ladyF:
Wawuuuu shocked Baba God pick up my call. Click like to say Amen. grin

Me i am looking for bitcoin to buy o. WhatsApp me if you have. Amazing rate. $100+ 070 1010 4835

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
I love ur spirit,not some ladies like pocohantas waiting for already made wealth from men.They are generally considered as lazy girls... grin
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Honest2(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2017
What's soon special about this Manson.... Have been hearing this I Go dye comedian mansion since last two weak....shey na only him 1st build Manson ni
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by udysweet(f): 11:32am On May 21, 2017
Hmmmmm. Mothers are priceless. Nothing is ever too much for them. Thank God his is still alive. My mum used to say it to me back then, you will be the one to build a house for me.
Father Lord, even if it's to house her grave, since she's gone to be with you, grant me the enabling grace(by the way that's her name) to make this come to pass. It's going to be called Grace Cottage cry

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by jswagg4(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2017
elmagnifo:
$5.4million = that's about #2,000,000,000?? shocked shocked Never had any idea that 'I go die' was this rich. But I believe he is into some big business aside from comedy.

Chai!! When will I buy a mansion for my own mama? undecided

I Go Dye is a business man, and is one of the most sought after comedians. He also performs internationally, and more importantly, he is/was very close to the corridors of power especially to SS govs, a
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by KudiratAbiola1(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
[/s]
more trash
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by KudiratAbiola1(f): 11:44am On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out and rot in hades
kiss the truth
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by KudiratAbiola1(f): 11:45am On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
[/s]
more trash
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Suky01(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2017
That house is not even up to N350000000 people just pull figures out of head
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by LastProphet: 12:03pm On May 21, 2017
lies for idiots, 2 of that house wont cost N150m, nonsense
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ipobsarefools: 12:09pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

more trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ladyF(f): 12:12pm On May 21, 2017
Stallione:
I love ur spirit,not some ladies like pocohantas waiting for already made wealth from men.They are generally considered as lazy girls... grin

Lol... I can be very lazy sometimes though...

Thanks grin
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ipobsarefools: 12:13pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Shatap there and get out and rot in hades
kiss the truth
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Ojukwu is already rottening there. Truth.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ipobsarefools: 12:13pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

more trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ionsman: 12:18pm On May 21, 2017
That house is not more than 80-90 million naira...Una dey craze,una don see gullible people na.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by deolu2000(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Lies, Why are Bloggers always lying?, angry sad angry

Who dash I Go Die 1.8 billion naira to build house?

BTW, See Childhood Pot Belly.
this boy ate all the pies and cakes at the party all alone.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by banmee(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Lies, Why are Bloggers always lying?, angry sad angry

Who dash I Go Die 1.8 billion naira to build house?

BTW, See Childhood Pot Belly.

Very true. Obviously most Nigerians do not know how real estate works. Even in America, a house is rarely worth that amount. What makes an estate valuable is the land and it's surroundings not the house itself. People sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In Beautiful Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.