Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) (17321 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone,

I've been asking my self this question ever,

Who among these people do not really give offering in church?

1. Instrumentalist

2. Singers

3. Ushers

4. Sunday school teachers

Feel free to contribute

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2017
Well as for me

I think the Instrumentalist should on the first set of people that do not give offering

Follow by...

Church Secretary (those counting money)

Then ushers

Singers and so on.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 21, 2017
The camera crew wink

18 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by hotspec(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2017
In my church, its sunday school teachers and ushers. Ive never seen an usher given any offering before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2017
coolesmile:
The camera crew wink
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by ITbomb(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2017
Una no know, those group of people are the ones that gives most and their own is compulsory.

If papa wants to do birthday or any church events, these set of people commonly called Workers are made to contribute a fix amount and it is compulsory most times

13 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2017
ITbomb:
Una no know, those group of people are the ones that gives most and their own is compulsory.

If papa wants to do birthday or any church events, these set of people commonly called Workers are made to contribute a fix amount and it is compulsory most times
in some churches probably not in our church,

Especially Instrumentalist and ushers,

Dey never contribute shishi,

Okay assuming they do contribute on any occasion self,

Does that mean they shouldn't pay their offering and tithes?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Pismo(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2017
lol..... na instrumentalists
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Larryfest(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2017
You want them to contribute when at the end of the day they don't actually get paid for the work they doing all in the name of working for God ....

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Eroslee(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2017
Instrumentalists
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Akshow: 9:12am On May 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by hakeem4(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2017
Those bet9ja guys that would use 80k to bet and 20 naira inside basket

12 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by fratermathy(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2017
Ushers!

They lead people to offering box but hardly drop offerings themselves. Some of them believe that their service as ushers is already a form of offering.
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 21, 2017
But what's with all these sudden Christian threads,what is your business about who drop offering or not.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by TINALETC3(f): 9:15am On May 21, 2017
In my church, Al of dem gv, I hv personally seen ushers drop dia offering first even b4 passing d offering basket around
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by ekensi01: 9:17am On May 21, 2017
Ushers and choirs.

Ushers: when it's time they control people and forget to put theres or take it for play.

Choirs: They sing the offering away.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by vickylincon(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2017
lols. instrumentalists na
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Damalex4luv(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
Church staffs cool cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by teelaw4life(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
Religion and fake love

5 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by sekem: 9:22am On May 21, 2017
In my own church, it has always been, The Reverend Fathers, The Altar Boys, The Church Wardens, and of course, not forgetting the Catechist shocked

For these set of worshippers, na only dem waka come, I swear

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by NCANTaskForce: 9:22am On May 21, 2017
I'll only pay tithe in church again if they will give me God's account number to pay it in, If not, (Prisoners, Orphans, Beggars, Elderly, Poor people) will keep getting those tithe from me monthly,

I can't be paying tithe with my hard-earned money, only to see my pastor's son spending 600k a night on drinks in Quilox Club, It's my money that he is spending, He have to pay his own correct tithe first, Mtchew.

14 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 21, 2017
Me
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Okjay50: 9:24am On May 21, 2017
Those that don't have
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by freshness2020: 9:26am On May 21, 2017
The video crew...
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Zionist26(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2017
Who give or doesn't give offering is non of my business.
I'm in church right now... but
Permit me to say "RELIGION IS A SCAM"
Giving a helping hand to the needy is my most important duty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Asebaba1(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2017
All the set of people you called might be giving more than you. Must offering be money?
ADEWUMIMichael:
Happy Sunday everyone,

I've been asking my self this question ever,

Who among these people do not really give offering in church?

1. Instrumentalist

2. Singers

3. Ushers

4. Sunday school teachers

Feel free to contribute

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Histrings08(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2017
Pfft
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by mrww(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
I'll only pay tithe in church again if they will give me God's account number to pay it in, If not, (Prisoners, Orphans, Beggars, Elderly, Poor people) will keep getting those tithe from me monthly,

I can't be paying tithe with my hard-earned money, only to see my pastor's son spending 600k a night on drinks in Quilox Club, It's my money that he is spending, He have to pay his own correct tithe first, Mtchew.
Is like na me and you dey the same boat ooooo.
Why should I give to a PASTOR who has a private JET and whose KIDS are abroad studying with hard currency....??

I can't reconcile with that stupidity.....
IF MOST Pentecostal churches start having HOSPITALS , I don't think anyone will be able to afford them , just like their SCHOOLS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2017
the person that post this eh... .

Re: Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS) by Agimor(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2017
Hilarious thread. So Op you go to Church take stock of those that doesn't give offering erhmmm? Well the instrumentalists, Church wardens, some choristers and lastly back timers... The once that deliberately love sitting at the back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? / Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Teaches That Salvation Completed In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.