Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting (5968 Views)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / Breaking: 3 Dead As As Nigerian Soldiers Invade IPOB Leader’s Home / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by myright: 10:20am On May 21, 2017
For the doubting thomases

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by myright: 10:21am On May 21, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by myright: 10:24am On May 21, 2017
Hungerbad, ipobexposed,

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by omenkaLives(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2017
Those brave women should have taught them a lesson of their lives with their stumps.. angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Beremx(f): 10:27am On May 21, 2017
It looks like a Photoshop.

not too sure sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ragiluhivo(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2017
This Human Rights Violations will not continue going un-recorded! Enough is enough!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by hornyofife: 10:43am On May 21, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by jkfugghhghjdd: 10:43am On May 21, 2017
Nigeria's so called Army, could not beat Boko Haram for 10 years. They could not fight Fulani herds men. A bunch of semi naked Igbo women fought them and defeated them both in 1929 and 2017.

I'm sure if Britain, USA, Syria, Algeria and the rest did not throw bombs at Biafrans during the war, the Nigerian Army will lose that war woefully.

If I was a Nigerian Army solider, I will always wear my mufti and hide my head in shame whenever people are discussing.

Mynd42:
IPOB women leader Mrs Ngozi (or whatever her wonderful name is) is greater than Awolowo

Ngozi is greater than buratai and his gang of cowards who piss on themselves when they see Boko Haram.

Ngozi is greater than Tinubu

Ngozi is greater than Abiola

Ngozi is greater than vegetable

I'd rather castrate my dick and drink ratak like Awolowo than not marry an Igbo woman.

God bless Igbo women.

In the other thread I was reading, the army denied ever coming to the venue of the meeting. This will show you how much lies they have been feeding the gullible media all through these years. .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Omofunaab2: 10:44am On May 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Those brave women should have taught them a lesson of their lives with their stumps.. angry

Lol, what their husbands could not do

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by KudiratAbiola1(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
yes just like the brave sadist bastards and Igbo haters should have taught those fulani herdsmen a bitter lesson

kiss the truth

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BankeSmalls(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2017
Shameless army with coward soldiers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BankeSmalls(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2017
I thought they said the women walere moving on the road and ran when they saw soldiers, this is an invasion of privacy.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Homeboiy: 10:46am On May 21, 2017
Buratai tym be this
another person tym go come
do me i do u
ask dasuki how far
he didnt know buhari will remember him 30yrs after
Revenge is better when its served cold.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by omenkaLives(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Here's how they'd start diving into my mentions. . cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by jkfugghhghjdd: 11:00am On May 21, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Ilorin still belongs to the fulani haboki caliphate. Your Oba and the people of Ife are still locked up in Kuje after Hausa massacred your people. All this things are happening and your masquerades who should be waging a spiritual war by now were seen slinging ewedu and amala against each other on the streets of Lagos. grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by jkfugghhghjdd: 11:02am On May 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ewww. Oga stop showing us your small, uncircumcised prick. I don't want to remember how you were oozing tears on NL in February when your fiancee dumped you and fled with a Jambite.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BankeSmalls(f): 11:04am On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Ilorin still belongs to the fulani haboki caliphate. Your Oba and the people of Ife are still locked up in Kuje after Hausa massacred your people. All this things are happening and your masquerades who should be waging a spiritual war by now were seen slinging ewedu and amala against each other in the other thread. grin

We are going to meet Nnamdi Kanu to help us and teach us how to escape from Kuje prisons. My ile ife kingsmen cannot continue to enjoy watery beans grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by DieBuhari: 11:07am On May 21, 2017
Yoruba Muslims will call it photoshop

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Omofunaab2: 11:13am On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Ilorin still belongs to the fulani haboki caliphate. Your Oba and the people of Ife are still locked up in Kuje after Hausa massacred your people. All this things are happening and your masquerades who should be waging a spiritual war by now were seen slinging ewedu and amala against each other in the other thread. grin

When will you liberate yourselves from your ijaw masters in Bayelsa? Your kinsmen have gone underground , they are afraid to face their ijaw masters in biogbolo.

While your iPod mothers are running unclad like mad women in abariba..

Fayose a brave Yoruba man is now the leader of the potopoto republic grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2017
Beremx:

not too sure sha
Na waa, Na real waa.... Don't turn yourself into a reprobate. Where is the photo and where is the shop? What's surprising about untrained bloodthirsty Ab0ki army molesting and dispersing a Biafran gathering? They've openly shot at Biafrans, killed them without any scruples or recourse to the rules of engagement and you're here talking nonsense. Shame on you, Berem akwa ariri

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Omofunaab2: 11:18am On May 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

They are your brothers oooo, you know benue belongs to biafra grin grin grin grin grin

They said they will never allow their idoma brothers to be part of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BankeSmalls(f): 11:19am On May 21, 2017
Omofunaab2:

When will you liberate yourselves from your ijaw masters in Bayelsa? Your kinsmen have gone underground , they are afraid to face their ijaw masters in biogbolo.

Fayose a brave Yoruba man is now the leader of the potopoto republic grin grin grin

Until eyo masquerade fighters go and fight for arrested ile ife citizens, you are talking lubbish grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by jkfugghhghjdd: 11:19am On May 21, 2017
Omofunaab2:

You are in pain because Fayose and FFK said they were Kanu's number one fans and paid a visit to their hero just like Jim Iyke, Soludo, Pat Utomi and others did? cheesy

As a Yoruba moozlem, how did you feel when when you deserted Abiola and left him to die in detention, in the hands of your slave masters?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BankeSmalls(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Na waa, Na real waa.... Don't turn yourself into a reprobate. Where is the photo and where is the shop? What's surprising about untrained bloodthirsty Ab0ki army molesting and dispersing a Biafran gathering? They've openly shot at Biafrans, killed them without any scruples and you're here talking nonsense. Shame on you, Berem akwa ariri

Berem akwa ariri? What does it mean in Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BankeSmalls(f): 11:21am On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Fayose and FFK said they were Kanu's number one fans and paid a visit to their hero just like Jim Iyke, Soludo, Pat Utomi and others did. cheesy

Now, back to the topic:As a Yoruba moozlem, how did you feel when when Abiola was left to die in detention?

How did he feel when small boys soldiers were flogging Abiola on the streets of Lagos? grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2017
Beremx:

not too sure sha
l still doubt your paternity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ogaJona(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Ewww. Oga stop showing us your small, uncircumcised prick. I don't want to remember how you were oozing tears on NL in February when your fiancee dumped you and fled with a Jambite.
Savage!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by jkfugghhghjdd: 11:26am On May 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:

How did he feel when small boys soldiers were flogging Abiola on the streets of Lagos? grin
Even Awolowo that gave them free education and also setup Ogbomosho IDPs were dumped by his brothers when he was nabbed for embezzling government money.

When he couldn't stand the depression and shame, I'm sure you know how the story ended cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 11:27am On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

yes just like the brave sadist bastards and Igbo haters should have taught those fulani herdsmen a bitter lesson

kiss the truth
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Berem akwa ariri? What does it mean in Igbo?
Ask the reprobate... She will explain better.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Omofunaab2: 11:28am On May 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Until eyo masquerade fighters go and fight for arrested ile ife citizens, you are talking lubbish grin

Fulani herdsmen are there in anambra raping your mothers and sisters...they are having a nice orgy with your iPod mothers

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayodele Fayose Spotted At Apc Secretariat In Ado Ekiti - Photo / Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges / Picture Of The Incoming Nigeria's First Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.