Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

JAMB Still Holding My Result Since May 15, 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Still Holding My Result Since May 15, 2017 (632 Views)

Jamb Introduces Electronic Jammers At Cbt Centres November 15, 2017 / Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Still Holding My Result Since May 15, 2017 by andyview(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2017
I sat for the utme 2017 on Monday 15, 2017 by 7:00am at Dartforte International School, Ijaiye-Ojokoro, Lagos.
We started the exam 50 minutes late. One hour 15 minutes into the exam, all computers in the centre went off.
They came on after about 10 minutes, and we all logged in to finish the exam.
Today is 21, May, I am yet to get my result as well as some other candidates from the centre.
The most annoying thing that i don't know where and who to complain to.
Everyday, jamb keep telling Nigerians how successful the exercise has been and how many persons were caught for malpractices but not mentioning the candidates like me who they have subjected to a psychological trauma.
JAMB should wake up and release the results as anything short of that will not be accepted.
You must have known by now that some candidates who wrote on Monday 15, are yet to receive their results. And i believe that should be a cause for concern to you.
Please, JAMB, release our results.

OP, please help push this to front page. Many of us are in dilemma.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Students In Wahala For Wearing Revealing Clothes To University Event / Anatomy Or Physiology? Which Is Preferable / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Cultist Fews Days To His Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.