Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (46549 Views)

John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by SoNature(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2017
fakeprophet:
very true, I don't, and will never blame Igbo agitating for Biafra...
this is because this people have been marginalised, stigmatized, sidelined for decades, Hausa, the tapeworms are the real reason why this funkiest amalgamation is being preserved, very lazy, lousy, dirty kind of people...

that middle belt guy was here

I'm Igbo and I agree with your post, but not entirely. You can call the Hausas anything but not LAZY.

Hausa/Fulani people are extremely hard-working

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Ngokafor(f): 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
banmee:

Here's the thing; No region in Nigeria understands true politics and that's the simple truth. They have their own brand of corrupt politikin and they alone know how to play it. Even with their phucked rules, the igbos still need to know how to play it.

...Sorry but you have not mastered nada...First of all before your so-called alliance with the north in 2015..Igbos have been there and done that in 1979 with Shagari/Ekwueme in 1979-1983..

..besides the 2015 alliance is about to hit the rocks with the percieved greed of Tinubu by northerners concerning buhar/Osibanjo and 2019..Tinubu and co knows this and has started parroting 're-structuring and true Federalism' again....so i honestly do not see how politically savyYorubas has been against Igbos.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by dirtyhokage(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Cownu will die by hanging. Cownu is a bastard.
shey they said kanu is sick too,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by willibounce1(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
Everybody needs to agree that power must rotate from one region to another. South East rules for 4 years and leave for south south to rule for another 4 years, then south West takes over and then the north. 2 terms will be cancelled. The constitution will be amended and ministerial positions will.be shared equally among all regions while ensuring we pick the best brains.

If we cannot do this, make everybody find him way. No be only abo.ki get nigeria.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Nigeriadondie: 7:37pm On May 21, 2017
Balarabe Musa is one man that always earn my respect anytime anyday. I just love this man. After reading his history and how he was impeached I came to a conclusion that Nigerian and Africa at large forbid anyone and anything good.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by banmee(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Sorry but you have not mastered nada...First of all before your so-called alliance with the north in 2015..Igbos have been there and done that in 1979 with Shagari/Ekwueme in 1979-1983..

..besides the 2015 alliance is about to hit the rocks with the percieved greed of Tinubu by northerners concerning buhar/Osibanjo and 2019..Tinubu and co knows this and has started parroting 're-structuring and true Federalism' again....so i honestly do not see how politically savyYorubas has been against Igbos.

Are you sure you are reading what i'm writing before commenting. The brand of phucked of politics Nigeria plays, the igbos need to learn to play it. My question to you is, with all your bravado how has that furthered your case? You don't realize that i'm trying to help you understand.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Ngokafor(f): 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
banmee:

Are you sure you are reading what i'm writing before commenting. The brand of phucked of politics Nigeria plays, the igbos need to learn to play it. My question to you is, with all your bravado how has that furthered your case? You don't realize that i'm trying to help you understand.

...Pray tell what kind of 'phucked politics' does Igbos need to play that they havent played before??
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Odingo1: 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
willibounce1:
Everybody needs to agree that power must rotate from one region to another. South East rules for 4 years and leave for south south to rule for another 4 years, then south West takes over and then the north. 2 terms will be cancelled. The constitution will be amended and ministerial positions will.be shared equally among all regions while ensuring we pick the best brains.

If we cannot do this, make everybody find him way. No be only abo.ki get nigeria.
I wonder why it is so hard in Nigeria to even make it 6 years single tenure,the six geopolitical zone will get it turn,if it happen that president die in power one of the governor in his region will complete the remaining years while the next region get their turn.
Some region just want to rule Nigeria as they like and some people are looking for who is the greedy one,while we all know the greedy ones.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by whitebeard(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
OK now my simple question now is:why is it that the Igbo's are now blaming the whole yoruba tribe..!!

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by tutudesz: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
willibounce1:

This the 1st post that I have seen with the only solution to Nigeria blame. We need the constitution to back zoning of the presidential ticket so that all political party will present candidates from a particular region.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
banmee:

You are the one saying that. You said that. Look at brexit. See the organized way Britain exited the EU? That is what i'm talking about. Nigerians don't understand politics and the igbos are far worse at the game.

COOL UR GENTS, LETS BE HONEST 4 ONCE, IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT IGBOS. TRUTH BE TOLD, IF IGBOS LEAVE, I CAN BET U WITH MY TEN FINGERS, SW PPLE DAT LOVES TO SING ONE NIGERIA, WILL FLEE ALSO.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by banmee(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Pray tell what kind of 'phucked politics' does Igbos need to play that they havent played before??

You just aren't patient and cunning enough. Your intentions are easily deciphered before the end game. This is why the north have you all in their grasps. They understand it very well. The average igbo man is quick to aggression and violence. You betray yourselves with this trait.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

If 95% of Igbos wanted Biafra, don't you think it would have happened or atleast come close to happening.

100% of Igbos alone will not do the job.
It's a national and international as well as an Igbo job.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 21, 2017
sukkot:
igbos got more demands than an economics textbook. ggadayummm

Are you a rapper grin

The way you drop this bars eh
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by banmee(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2017
buchilino:

COOL UR GENTS, LETS BE HONEST 4 ONCE, IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT IGBOS. TRUTH BE TOLD, IF IGBOS LEAVE, I CAN BET U WITH MY TEN FINGERS, SW PPLE DAT LOVES TO SING ONE NIGERIA, WILL FLEE ALSO.

I don't care who stays and who leaves the phucked up union. The end result will be the same. As long as you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, it does not matter. The corruptive ways will always follow you until you mingle with normal people for at least 6 generations. That is the only way to change the mentality in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by buchilino(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2017
banmee:

I don't care who stays and who leaves the phucked up union. The end result will be the same. As long as you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, it does not matter. The corruptive ways will always follow you until you mingle with normal people for at least 6 generations. That is the only way to change the mentality in Nigeria.

IT MAY FOLLOW U BUT NOT ME. D POINT IS DAT NO IMB.CILE, WILL KILL ME FOR JUST BEING IGBO N A CHRISTIAN IF WE HAVE OUR FREEDOM.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by LukmonSodiq(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
PEPPERified:
Gallant man. they would soon start calling you a wailer.
Or Ipod Yoot...

We Afonjas are naturally hateful

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Ngokafor(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
banmee:

You just aren't patient and cunning enough. Your intentions are easily deciphered before the end game. This is why the north have you all in their grasps. They understand it very well. The average igbo man is quick to aggression and violence. You betray yourselves with this trait.

....This post of yours is akin to my saying 'Yorubas have not mastered politics because they are very untrust-worthy,tend to be back-stabbers and two-faced,the Hausas know this thats why they have veen issuing warnings about 2019,despite the so-called alliance SW has with north..talking about coups and spreading the rumours in the north that Yorubas have poisoned buhari so that Osibanjo can take over'..,thats how your answer came of like dude..

...You clearly have no answers to give..so bye.

1 Like

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

100% of Igbos alone will not do the job.
It's a national and international as well as an Igbo job.
My point is that the number of Igbos wo want to leave Nigeria may just be the percentage of Scottish people who want to break away from the United Kingdom which is barely 50%. If it was anywhere over 90%, trust me, the government will feel the heat more than they are feeling with IPOB.I also think most pro Biafran people live in the east.

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by banmee(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

....This post of yours is akin to my saying 'Yorubas have not mastered politics because they are very untrust-worthy,tend to be back-stabbers and two-faced,the Hausas know this thats why they have veen issuing warnings about 2019,despite the so-called alliance SW has with north..talking about coups and spreading the rumours in the north that Yorubas have poisoned buhari so that Osibanjo can take over'..,thats how your answer came of like dude..

...You clearly have no answers to give..so bye.

Lol. You would trust a politician? Clearly you haven't heard anything i've been saying. Even in the U.S, no citizen there dare say that about a politician.

2 Likes

Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by willibounce1(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
Odingo1:

I wonder why it is so hard in Nigeria to even make it 6 years single tenure,the six geopolitical zone will get it turn,if it happen that president die in power one of the governor in his region will complete the remaining years while the next region get their turn.
Some region just want to rule Nigeria as they like and some people are looking for who is the greedy one,while we all know the greedy ones.

There is even no need for 6 years. 4 is enough. The next president will continue from where the last stop. There will be very strict rules to back it up. It would even serve as a competition. We will know which region ruled better when they had the chance.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
whitebeard:
OK now my simple question now is:why is it that the Igbo's are now blaming the whole yoruba tribe..!!
Because the Yorubas dey always poke-nose. wink
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by uchman48(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:
[s][/s]
if you want to murderer Benue indigene as a fulani herdsmen just make sure you bribe their intellectuals and go ahead
they'll support you even if you kill their mothers
what is the meaning of this, abeg is not by force to comment ooo.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Krisddon: 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Flatinoes will soon infiltrate this thread the way ants infiltrate sugar
Waste of sperm. Poverty striken!
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by doctorseven: 8:22pm On May 21, 2017
it is high time we have a referendum in this country..... but those at the top of the cardinal point will not agree.. supported by the Afo....s
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
.....this one na special breed of a Northerner that is quiet different from others. shocked
Anyway, the problem is not about appeasing the Igbos, the problem is deeply buried in the system.......The British messed up the country and left it a fragile contraption to continue their proxy looting..... Biafra is a solution to neocolonialism. However, if this is not feasible at the moment, then we should sit back at the drawing board and redesign a country that is fit for all, with the total elimination of corruption and nepotic-elitism.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by basic23111: 8:42pm On May 21, 2017
let d Igbo go abeg...we are not d same and division is d solution,,, #letdividepeacefully
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by nuelphilips1759(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
I like this man. He is one honest northerner I like reading his speech.
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by whitebeard(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2017
blues2022:

Because the Yorubas dey always poke-nose. wink
is that your reason or the whole Igbo reason
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by Orpe7(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2017
LoveMachine:
It's like something happened and all these old men have gotten up from sleep with a new perspective and cogent reasoning. This is yet another interview from a northern pundit who is speaking with a moreorless fair outlook. The only point of contention is the 10% but that's splitting hairs. Maybe PMB & APC are uniting the country after all. Now that that everyone is frustrated equally there just might be some equity and justice.

THE FEAR OF DEATH HAPPENED grin
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by favouritedera(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2017
Na now una head begin think well. Keep your words to yourself. We no do again
Re: "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa by RosaConsidine: 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
I find it rather interesting how all these people that are not in positions of influence suddenly develop moments of clarity. Almost like they're trying to buy favor from someone. I mean, if he had championed the call for a more equitable treatment of Igbos while governor, I could be less skeptical. This however......nooooo, I don't think this is sincere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.