Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic (2417 Views)

Should I Withdraw From The University And Sit For JAMB Again? / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Hilarious: After A Poor Performance, And The Teacher Says You Need To "Sit Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by mmb(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
lolz guy na curse go follow that teacher.Ope oo ftc
Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2017
that's if you are dull and have no idea abt the exam Answer thereby planning to cheat. A brilliant student will stand up and walk majestically to the front seat.
Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by kestolove95(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2017
so?
Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by finnestdope(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2017
That one no de fear me shaaa....

i de run ma tinz anywere i de.

Buh i be birilant boy those days in secondary, i even compete for that front seat with other geeks wink wink wink
Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by visiondee(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2017
The focus of invigilators are on the people at the back and sometimes those at the middle because they feel their presence is what matters but the attention is somewhere else. But don't Bleep with Sangotayo in MECH Department, LAUTECH. It's even rumoured he uses black magic (jaz) to see cheating students. Some LAUTECH Engineering Alumni can attest to this. Don't know if he's still invigilating.

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by johncallidon(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
that's if you are dull and have no idea abt the exam Answer thereby planning to cheat. A brilliant student will stand up and walk majestically to the front seat.
see forming....

Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by dapsonjegz(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
brilliant student lyk me, abi
Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by lenghtinny(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
I'll be like

"Thunder fire you there "
Re: That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic by Larwin(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

Dissecting The True Meaning Of "School Certificate Or Its Equivalent" / Federal Scholarship Board(fsb) Start Nomination For 2020 BEA Scholarship. / Chartered Financial Analyst (cfa), Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.