Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? (996 Views)

Get Your TIN/EIN/SSN For Your Adsense And Business Here / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2017
I will help you sell your verified non hosted Nigerian adsense account within 5 days... I get 5k for selling the account..

I have successfully sold an adensese account within 2 days here is the link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3797277/nigerian-adsense-account-12-sale

So if you want to sell yours, just comment here and I will help you sell it...
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2017
I have a nigerian non hosted AdSense although not verified. I got it approved 5 days ago. Can you sell it 40k?
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
Emmysky:
I have a nigerian non hosted AdSense although not verified. I got it approved 5 days ago. Can you sell it 40k?

First lets clear things up.... I am no scammer.. I have showed you proof and I hope you clicked that link to see the proof before you sent me a dm..

According to you it is not verified .yet and you want to give it up for 40k...

First make hearts6055@gmail.com an admin in your adsense account and I will go through it... and then we can proceed to the next step
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2017
Bitogram are you interested in this deal
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

First lets clear things up.... I am no scammer.. I have showed you proof and I hope you clicked that link to see the proof before you sent me a dm..

According to you it is not verified .yet and you want to give it up for 40k...

First make hearts6055@gmail.com an admin in your adsense account and I will go through it... and then we can proceed to the next step
Give me your WhatsApp number let's deal properly and discuss the commissions.
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2017
Emmysky:
Give me your WhatsApp number let's deal properly and discuss the commissions.

Sorry, I don't do business on whatsapp... I do business here on nairaland, so that everyone can see me and it helps build my credibility.. You can follow that link and see that I did everything on nairaland for all to see...

Lets start the discussion here .. I have two clients that are in need of adsense accounts, the faster for you the better.. before someone offers me a bigger deal
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

Sorry, I don't do business on whatsapp... I do business here on nairaland, so that everyone can see me and it helps build my credibility.. You can follow that link and see that I did everything on nairaland for all to see...

Lets start the discussion here .. I have two clients that are in need of adsense accounts, the faster for you the better.. before someone offers me a bigger deal
I'm in no doubt of your credibility. The thread you pasted the link above proved you are transparent enough. My main reason of imploring the use of WhatsApp is because, It'll make the response rates on both ends faster
Ok then, pls i have some question and comments outlined below:
1)Is that gmail correct? As in, corrrrect?
2)How much exactly are you going to sell it?
3)How long is it going to take? cus, i need money like die now.
4)could you slash 1k off your commission? E.g if u sell it 40k, I'll get 36k cus i need that particular amount for some bills and school projects
5)I'm dead broke.
6)Am about to send the gmail above an invite. so if you see the invite, accept and notify me here so i can admin it.
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2017
Emmysky:
I'm in no doubt of your credibility. The thread you pasted the link above proved you are transparent enough. My main reason of imploring the use of WhatsApp is because, It'll make the response rates on both ends faster
Ok then, pls i have some question and comments outlined below:
1)Is that gmail correct? As in, corrrrect?
2)How much exactly are you going to sell it?
3)How long is it going to take? cus, i need money like die now.
4)could you slash 1k off your commission? E.g if u sell it 40k, I'll get 36k cus i need that particular amount for some bills and school de
5)I'm dead broke.
6)Am about to send the gmail above an invite. so if you see the invite, accept and notify me here so i can admin it.

1. Hearts6055@gmail.com very correct
2. I am going to sell it for 40k and that is it
3. I am going to take 5k
4. No, my commission remains the same unless you want to sell it for 45k
5. I don't think no. 5 is a question
6. Online to notify
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

1. Hearts6055@gmail.com very correct
2. I am going to sell it for 40k and that is it
3. I am going to take 5k
4. No, my commission remains the same unless you want to sell it for 45k
5. I don't think no. 5 is a question
6. Online to notify
Will you get any buyer if you sell it for 45k?
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
Emmysky:

Will you get any buyer if you sell it for 45k?

The two clients I have now are placing their prices at 40k.. So it will take longer to get someone who could buy it for 45k...
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2017
I've sent an invite to you. Please make it 40k
Please, How long is it going to take before you finally sell it?
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2017
Emmysky:
I've sent an invite to you. Please make it 40k
Please, How long is it going to take before you finally sell it?

I have accepted your invite...

I will say this week or latest Friday (mainly because you said is non verified)
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
I've admin you. Please i would like to have your number so i can be calling from time to time. Our main discussions will still go on here.
Lastly, Please don't remove my mail for now.
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
Emmysky:
i just tried your number, you answered but i can't hear you.

There is poor network over here..

Just drop your number and I will call you by tomorrow morning
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

Ok, 09032615065 or 09058831630
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
Essentials1:

Bro pls Don't be angry. I've sold it.
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Essentials1(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2017
Emmysky:
Bro pls Don't be angry. I've sold it.

Okay, but for how much?
Re: Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster?? by Emmysky(m): 4:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Essentials1:

Okay, but for how much?

(1) (Reply)

Ask Nigeria / Six Ways To Make Your Content Shareable / How Travel And Hospitality Businesses Can Grow Bigger With Big Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.