Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them (35551 Views)

Gemstones Investment Opportunity In Nigeria / The Multi Billion Dollar International Trade In Gemstones / Gemstones On Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by Anthony20: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please my PEOPLE DO not do any ger,stone business with Cameroonians, They duped me 2 000 000 naira in 2014. Most of them are fraud stars
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by gayman99: 3:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Please where can I get gemstone dealers in Ibadan?
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by jerlady(f): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
waoh shocked shocked
kudosamass:

You don't need 40 feet container of stones. What you need is just a kilogram of top grade stone, and $2m will answer you.

1 Like

Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by kudosamass(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by Michaelnsd: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
czarina:
Hello all, the security man at the place I work (Jos Plateau) found some stones...would appreciate any help with identification... Let me know and I'll upload the photos
ok you can reach me on +2348167114856 thanks
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by KenzDozz: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by Smithcindy26com: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
How much is Ur blue sapphire?
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by bizzibodi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Showing pictures of all those stones u mentioned will b appreciated.
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by ferrariLaferrari: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
I got green tourmaline, they not in big sizes tho
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by 1stHooligan(m): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=aubventure post=56980554][/quote]can you please teach me too
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by Hi0uu776: 2:29am On Jun 30, 2019
cool
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by XAUBulls: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
kudosamass:
MAJOR GEMSTONES IN NIGERIA AND THEIR SOURCES:

1. TOURMALINE:
Tourmaline is the most popular, most colorful and most available gemstone in Nigeria. Nigerian’s Tourmaline is of wide variety of colors: red, pink, green, blue, white, bi-color, tri-color, watermelon, and Paraiba Tourmaline etc.
Sources: Nasarawa State (Keffi, Saura, Anngwan Mayo, Garaku, Gidan Kadiri, Anngwan Tudu, Anngwan Doka, Kokona, Jaammar, Anngwan Lele, Nike, etc.) Oyo State (Idoko, Komu, Itasa, Budo Are etc.), Kaduna Satate (Kagarko, Gidan Waya etc.), Kwara State (Lemo Ndeji, Ora, Oro etc). Kogi, Taraba, Bauchi and Osun States.

2. SAPPHIRE:
Sapphire is the most precious, valuable and costly blue Gemstone. Nigeria’s Sapphires are of top grade quality, colors and can fetch up to $10,000 per gram in the International market. (Un-polished).
Sources: Mambila Plateau in Taraba State, Kaduna State (Antah, Nisama, Gidan waya) Bogoro in Bauchi State, Bokkos in Plateau State, and Gunda in Yobe State. The quality ranges from rich indigo blue, fine pencil-shaped crystals with rich blue color to pale green and colorless varieties.

3. AQUAMARINE:
Aquamarine is the green-blue to blue variety of the mineral beryl. Nigeria has large deposit of Aquamarine of top grade quality which commands high price in the International market
Sources: Akwanga, Nasarawa, Jenta, Igwo, Agwada in Nasarawa State. Ibadan in Oyo State; Ijebu Igbo and Igbo Ora in Ogun State; Okene and Isanlu in Kogi state and many parts of Jos Plateau State.

4. EMERALD:
Emerald, the bright green Gem of the beryl mineral family is another Gem found in large quantity in Nigeria.
Sources: Gwantu in Kaduna State and Nasarawa Egon in Nasarawa State.

TO BUY YOUR NIGERIAN CRYSTALS AND GEMS FOR YOUR ENERGY HEALINGS AND USES, VISIT: http://gemstonenews247..com/
5. GARNET:
Garnet of different varieties has been found in different part of Nigeria. Rhodolite Garnet is minded extensively around Jos-Bauchi axis. A recent find of Sperssatite Garnet in the Komu area of Oyo State has produced very good gems with colors varying from deep red through orange-brown to orange colors. There has been a report of green tsavorite Garnet in the mix, which was thought to be Tourmaline.

6. ZIRCON:
Zircon is another Gem material commonly found in the tin fields of the Jos Plateau. The stones come in colorless, brown, red, pink, yellow, and white colors, and are usually very clean. It is available in commercial quantities in Antah and Nisama in Kaduna State. Beautiful crystals of Kunzite Zircons have been found in Komu mines in Oyo State. Nigeria’s Zircons respond to heat treatment producing very attractive colors. It can be used in place of Diamond because of its hardness and color.

7. TOPAZ:
Topaz is a well-known Gemstone sold in a wide variety of attractive colors, but the most available colors in Nigeria are the white and blue colors. Nigeria is one of the major sources of white Topaz to the International Gem Market. White Topaz is so abundant in Nigeria that it can be sourced in tons. There are large deposits of Topaz in Jenta and Akwanga in Nasarawa State, Jos in Plateau State, Koi in the Nok area and in many parts of Bauchi and Oyo States. etc. Nigeria's Topaz is also used as a substitute to Diamond because of the sharp color.

8. AMETHYST:
Amethyst is the most popular purple Gem. Nigeria’s Amethyst is of very high quality and occurs in large quantities. Amethyst is being mined in Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo, Nasawara etc.

9. OTHERS:
Other gemstones found in Nigeria are Ruby, Arget, Opal, Tanzanite, Morganite, Goshenite, Heliodort, and Kunzite. These gemstones are still being researched to determine reserve estimates. Claims of the existence of Diamond is also being investigated.
For your Seven Easy Steps Training on HOW TO START GEMSTONE BUSINESS, visit: http://gemstonenews247..com/p/books.html

To buy Nigerian Crystals and Gemstones, visit NATURAL GEMSTONE CRYSTALS' STORE on Konga.com
OR GO TO http://gemstonenews247..com/p/books.html

SOURCE:
http://gemstonenews247..com.ng/

JOIN CRYSTALS & GEMS FACEBOOK GROUP HERE: https://web./CrystalsAndGems24/
Bump.
Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by pennygarcia: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2023
XAUBulls:

Bump.

Check the new list of your crystals and gemstones.

They are so beautiful and definately be your complementary to any collection.

Get to know more https://tesmasscrystal.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them by kayman24(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Please I have over 50 tons of Morganite, how can I get buyers?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds / Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? / SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.