Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" (60542 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by daambassador: 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
Worst news indeed!...she happened to be the character 'IRETI' in (Super Story) that draw my attention to the show every Thursday on NTA then that I always leave school on time just to do my house chores without playing football after school and get ready for the program by 8pm...IRETI we miss you...sleep on aunty mi!!!
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by willibounce1(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2017
What did her mother tell her before she died?

I cannot see it in the post. OP what are you up to?

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by shestay: 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by ijayebonyi(f): 7:55pm On May 21, 2017
HottestFire:

All these bloggers self. So @bolded is what the woman told her daughter

Let this woman RIP, please.

I wonder o. Cause i did not see what the woman told her

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by theway83: 7:58pm On May 21, 2017
In Anything you doing,always remember six feet

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Freethought(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2017
There is something I still havnt understand about love....

Imagine a child saying she misses her mother because she always provides anything she want.. Isn't that conditional love?! Does that mean she wouldn't hav lovd her if she wasn't taking good care of her?!

I just don't understand!!
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by SIRKAY98(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
Abeg wait the womans Husband nko?

He was not mentioned in d story throughout
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by PREBuhari2019: 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
ok
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by joyojoy: 8:57pm On May 21, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Enemyofpeace: 9:14pm On May 21, 2017
newtrillion:
what a great lost.....
we will surely miss her
see as you shoot person wey don die with your bullet. Wicked man
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
R.I.P 2 MOJI
bt dis her daughter don ripe o and she definately sweet like sweet corn , see as she do head 4 d pic above like person wai wan give head..

WASTED AKAMU
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Dahustler007(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2017
R.I.P Ma, Lord Knows.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This is just stupid. This woman us dead and gone. I am tired of hearing about olaiya everywhere. Its no longer adeleke. Mtchewww
you well so
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by iyawomatt: 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
R.I.P 2 MOJI
bt dis her daughter don ripe o and she definately sweet like sweet corn , see as she do head 4 d pic above like person wai wan give head..
please, where is your brain ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Nobody: 7:37am On May 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
R.I.P 2 MOJI

undecided
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Emanuola(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2017
Adun is not up to 20 years o! She is just about 18 We live on same street at Gbagada.RIP.Moji.Sorry Adun...
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by joesean9: 9:36am On May 22, 2017
You must gain control over your money or lack of it will forever control you,Boost your status with just a fixed match.....

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by LukmonSodiq(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This is just stupid.
This woman us dead and gone. I am tired of hearing about olaiya everywhere.
Its no longer adeleke.
Mtchewww
We Afonjas love making celebrities out of everything... Including the tragic deaths of our people. We scavenge the entire cyberspace for any bad news and milk it for all it is worth. There's no humanity left in us again. Everything is now Owambe...
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by nwekee7040: 1:24pm On May 22, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Mouthgag: 6:59pm On May 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This is just stupid.
This woman us dead and gone. I am tired of hearing about olaiya everywhere.
Its no longer adeleke.
Mtchewww
Ọ̀dẹ̀
If e pain you and u dey find attention like this too, YOU CAN GO AND KILL YOURSELF NAU undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.