Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (87932 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Ovokoo: 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
The burial arrangement of recently deceased Yoruba actress, Moji Olaiya is causing an unexpected rift within the family.

The late actress was a practising Muslim who converted from Christianity as an adult, and certain members of her family are suggesting that she be interred today according to Muslim rites.

However, her 20-year-old daughter, Adun is having none of that and insists that her mother’s corpse be brought back for burial in Nigeria.

Although family members ushered her into a secluded room to calm her down, the grieving young lady kept repeating that she wants to see her mother.

‘She must be brought back,’ Adun said. ‘I don’t care what anybody says, I just want my mother’s body’.
It could, however, be difficult to bury her the same day as internments are costly in developed countries.

In Canada where she died, funeral costs can rise as high as $15,000. Flying her body back on the other hand could cost around half that figure.

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/daughter-latemoji-olaiya-insists-mum-must-buried-nigeria-not-canada/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by NwaObinkita: 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
Does she know how much that will cost? From $7,500 to $15,000 irrespective of their choices.
She should collect money from her sugar daddy to foot the bills.
If it is that expensive to bring a dead body or even bury it there, they should kukuma donate the body to the hospital for research and even get paid.

I was terribly worried about the new baby but with this her breást, I am rest assured that the baby Moji left behind will not suffer.

Nwa akwo n'azu amaghi na ije di anya

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by subtlemee(f): 5:33pm On May 18, 2017
Why can't they allow this woman's soul to go rest in peace..the only thing that matters here is where she'll spend eternity

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 5:56pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Does she know how much that will cost?
he should collect money from her sugar daddy to foot the bills.

it will cost more to bury her in Canada.

Burials in Canada cost $15,000 while to fly her body back will cost $7,500 according to the article.

If you take your time to read, you will avoid making careless statements like this

468 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Omolecturer419(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2017
What a painfull experience...hmmm. R.I.P to d dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Slimdu: 7:25pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by superior1: 7:26pm On May 18, 2017
Nigeria na cementry?

Condolences to her loved ones

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
i sympatize with you cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by frisky2good(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
safarigirl:
it will coat more to bury her in Canada.

Burials in Canada cost $15,000 while to fly her body back will cost $7,500 according to the article.

If you take your time to read, you will avoid making careless statements like this

Read dem no go read. Na FTC dem go dey pursue.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
bloggers sha, using peoples misfortune for traffic. mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
frisky2good:

Read dem no go read. Na FTC dem go dey pursue.

lolz..I tire

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
Her daughter is so beautiful.

22 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by jomoh: 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
So to die for dia cost like this whereas here in Nigeria, death is as cheap as jumping into the lagoon.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Vicolan: 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
safarigirl:

What do u expect from IPOB b4?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by RealDannie(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
I see nothing bad in burying her in Canada, there are Muslim cemeteries there. cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by israelmao(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
Needless fight.The dead is restful the living are restive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Lemonade01(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by goshen26: 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by labanji(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
I'm in support of her seeing her mum, she didn't die in a holy land so the body deserves to be brought here.

she got a nice face.
didn't see the other one o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Philinho(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
non of my business though ....common bring her to Nigeria joor

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
safarigirl:

costs less dan $2000 to bury in canada, believe these useless bloggers ur peril

30 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Lemonade01(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Does she know how much that will cost? $7,500 to $15,000
She should collect money from her sugar daddy to foot the bills. If it is that expensive to bring a dead body, they should kukuma donate the body to the hospital for research and even get paid.

With this her breást, I am rest assured that the baby Moji left behind will not suffer.

They are mourning someone here and this He-goat is talking about breast! Now tell me, do you have sense?? undecided

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by Ivanlxi(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
Oops

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by AustineCJ: 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
Mtchww Religion doing more harm than good, Let the poor girl see her mother joor n pay due respect to the body before burial abeg.Why did they not bury Yar Adua in Saudi Arabia if the religion was that important?? somebody should not tell me bcux his a president...let them fly the woman down here since its even more less expensive..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria by doublecashnet: 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
R.I.P cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.