Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday (19330 Views)

The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day / Buhari Orders Osinbajo To Also Sack His Sister Kemi Adeosun? / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2017
AK481:
Garba shehu and Femi Adesina are jobless now
Are you not tired of their lies
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by LC14052016: 11:08pm On May 21, 2017
Ease of doing business?!?,!......when police will stop you to collect their 'wetin u cvarry fee, FRSC will pursue you to charge you for buying readily available tokunbo tyre imported under the nose and eyes of Nigeria customs. Ease of doing business must address these, except if the FG refers to only certain categories of business. I keep off some routes because of these naira hungry FG agencies!
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by LC14052016: 11:10pm On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Very good.

With Osibanjo in the meeting,i can go to bed rest assured that every thing will work out well.

The quest for the implementation of patronizing made in Nigeria products,is a real one and i want all well meaning Nigerian's to join their hands.

Ease of doing business?!?,!......when police will stop you to collect their 'wetin u cvarry fee, FRSC will pursue you to charge you for buying readily available tokunbo tyre imported under the nose and eyes of Nigeria customs. Ease of doing business must address these, except if the FG refers to only certain categories of business. I keep off some routes because of these naira hungry FG agencies!

1 Like

Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by Blue3k(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Even made in Aba?

yes. Aba is in Nigeria so its included.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by NothingDoMe: 11:20pm On May 21, 2017
Blue3k:

yes. Aba is in Nigeria so its included.
He knows why I asked him. He's a very coded bigot.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by fyneguy: 11:23pm On May 21, 2017
seunmsg:
The government should increase the minimum wage and pay all outstanding promotion and 28 days allowance. Discussing made in Nigeria products is not the priority of civil servants at the moment.

Oga, govt can not increase wage if revenue generation does not improve drastically, which will only happen when there is increase in economic activities. Over the years, these civil servants have hampered economic growth. Let them in the meantime, do their work. When things get better, they will also reap therefrom.

1 Like

Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by fyneguy: 11:27pm On May 21, 2017
LC14052016:

The NPF and FRSC are also covered by the Executive Orders. All MDAs are expected to play by the rules.

We can also help government by sending feedbacks to them on compliance - If you notice touts at the ports, take pictures and post on social media; if you see any policeman involved in any untoward act, do same. We must all help this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by loswhite(m): 4:59am On May 22, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Nigeria can only achieve economic stability when we Nigerians identify with Nigerian products; buy them and also encourage local services in Nigeria.
Nigeria can only achieve economic stability when we have stable electricity supply
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by loswhite(m): 5:04am On May 22, 2017
wine4dguy:
Patronizing made in Nigeria goods is the way to go as it plays a greater role in strengthening the economy of Nigeria. Walk into one of major supermarket in Nigeria and see for yourself that all goods are imported.
Why are they imported? Even bbnaija was done in South Africa, why? Once u can answer this question, you will have a better understanding. Declare state of emergency on power and everything will fall in place
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by Reference(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Nigeria can only achieve economic stability when we Nigerians identify with Nigerian products; buy them and also encourage local services in Nigeria.

You know what Nigeria needs but choose to ignore it. Continue wasting your time. At least they will say he tried something. Talk, talk, talk.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by codedguy1(m): 5:23am On May 22, 2017
zoedew:

Hmmmm. Where is the money to pay and sustain payment coming from if we do not fix the economy minimally for starters? I have observed through the years how Labour seeks minimum wage review but demur serially at calling into account those who misgoverned Nigeria to the sorry pass we are today.

But there is money to maintain the politicians and there lavish lifestyles

That's why we call for a restructure.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by skedman(m): 5:43am On May 22, 2017
ukeme200:
will this country ever move forward?

well, lemme observe!
ipob with no brain and wisdom.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by ukeme200(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2017
skedman:
ipob with no brain and wisdom.

muntulla of the highest order, that's what you are.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by talk2much2015: 5:58am On May 22, 2017
When will Osinbanjo come to the Niger Delta region to continue the good work himself and Kachukwu has started there.

I learnt the Maritime University will soon commence its maiden academic lecture by middle of this year.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by Nobody: 7:00am On May 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by Nigerdelta6085: 9:24am On May 22, 2017
TO EVERYONE WHO WISHES THE PRESIDENT QUICK RECOVERY.IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN HELP PUBLICTIZE THIS MESSAGE TO THE PRESIDENT.IT WILL HELP PMB TO RECOVER IMMEDIATELY PLEASE ME GET THIS MESSAGE TO THE PRESIDENT..BELIEVE ME ON THIS AM A SON OF GBARAMATU,OKERENKOKO.TOMPOLO TOWN,THE TRUTH MR BUHARI HAS STEP ON MANY TOES DURING THE ANTI GRAFT WAR..HE HAS ALSO OFFENDED THE IJAW GOD OF WAR BY WHAT HE DID TO THE PEOPLE OF GBARAMATU AND DESTROYING THE SHRINE AND EVEN TAKEN AWAY THE SWORD..RETURNING THE EGBESU SWORD WILL NOT MAKE THE GODS TO FORGIVE THE PRESIDENT,BECAUSE HE MAKE THE GODS HOMELESS.AND EVEN DECLEAR THE CHIEF PRIEST TOMPOLO WANTED,AND THE WORST KILL TOMPOLO FATHER,,,,,THE TRUTH IS BITTER WHEN IT IS BEEN SPOKEN..THE TRUTH IS PMB SITUATION RIGHT NOW IS NOT MEDICAL BUT SPIRITUAL.,.HIS SICKNESS IS A SYMPTON OF THE EGBESU ROUT........
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by Newbiee: 10:41am On May 22, 2017
Pls. The Acting president should extend the executive order to timely payment of civil servant salary.
Re: Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday by zoedew: 1:12pm On May 22, 2017
codedguy1:

But there is money to maintain the politicians and there lavish lifestyles

That's why we call for a restructure.
That's exactly what Labour should deal with first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC / Who Is The Cause Of This Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria This Yuletide? / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.