Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It (3344 Views)

Atheism Is A Religion / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by Born2Freak(f): 5:29pm On May 22, 2017
Kingebuka forgets that the bible was written by men and the prophet in it were men.

Man created religion and god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by dalaman: 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence . Evidence . Evidence . Men invented atheism - don't forget this .

Of course men invented atheism after some men invented the God idea. Who invented the God ideas the Hindus worship? What about that of scientology ? Even the deist God idea are all man made creation. Men invented those Gods, men wrote down those stories, men put together the religuous scriptures, men created the theology, men created the religious creed and cultures surrounding those God ideas. Everything is about men. And in all of that they all laid claim to some imaginary divine entity/entities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by dalaman: 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
Born2Freak:
Kingebuka forgets that the bible was written by men and the prophet in it were men.

Man created religion and god

The bible was written mostly by unknown men. So I really do not know what he is on about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by dalaman: 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I see am bro . I see am . Dalaman should tell us how the Romans invented Yahweh .

Where did I state that Romans invented Yahweh? Felixmor just pulled that lie out of his assssssss.
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by noobtheloser(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hitler was an atheist .

Does a handshake with a Christian automatically make someone a Christian ? Absurdities are possible in the world of an atheist , so that could be true to him .
Proof that hitler was christian:
-The German words, "Gott Mit Uns" means God With Us and appeared on many Nazi soldiers belt buckles during WWII.
-Hitler wrote: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with thewill of the Almighty Creator:by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by noobtheloser(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2017
Hitler's own words in his speeches also reveal his feelings for God, Christianity and faith. Taken from speeches made by Hitler from the 1922 to 1939.
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922 -http://www.nobeliefs.com/speeches.htm
Do some research before jumping into conclusions
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by noobtheloser(m): 11:34pm On May 22, 2017
Btw...This post is really pointless and juvenile.
That christians...or religious people live longer that atheists (which isn't true), proves nothing. Your ideologies have no effect on your lifespan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by Pastafarian: 8:07am On May 23, 2017
noobtheloser:
Btw...This post is really pointless and juvenile.
That christians...or religious people live longer that atheists (which isn't true), proves nothing. Your ideologies have no effect on your lifespan

the op us just empty drivel
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by zeongeon: 12:17pm On May 23, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested or you have got unusual questions or topics you want to share or learn about then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, personal views /ideologies , restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too. Everyone is welcome to join the group be you Christians, Muslims, traditionalist, Atheist, Buddhist etc

use the link below to join
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by lepasharon(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2017
gilloway:

Those are not Christians

Ofcourse. You pick and choose who is a Christian when it suits you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by gilloway(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Ofcourse. You pick and choose who is a Christian when it suits you
don't get my statement wrong
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by Pastafarian: 9:02am On May 26, 2017
gilloway:

don't get my statement wrong
hm?
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by Born2Freak(f): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence . Evidence . Evidence . Men invented atheism - don't forget this .

That is a lie.
Re: Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It by StrikeBack(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2019
lepasharon:

Stop lying, these are extreme Christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn81nLNkEgI
I'm just laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror / A Prayer For Seun Osewa / Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.