Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President (8569 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Vice President Prof. Osibanjo / Congratulations To Prof Osibanjo Who Won The 2019 VP Presidential Debates / Atiku Responds To Prof. Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by denko(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
If the report coming in is something to go by Professor Osinbanjo is Nigeria President in a moment from now

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Nasa28(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2017
denko:
If the report coming in is something to go by Professor Osinbanjo is Nigeria President in a moment from now

Which report?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by SweetJoystick(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2017
Yes only if the rumoured coup doesn't take place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by yarimo(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2017
Mtcheeew which report? Weed smokers everywhere undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by omowolewa: 8:38pm On May 21, 2017
You know you haven't got names, if DSS grab you, nobody would ask after you.
Goodluck

23 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by GreyLaw(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
Nigeria, a country where the president is not accountable to his people. If the presidency had handled this issue with sincerity, people wouldn't have been coming out with all sorts of stories.

People hate suspense, so, rumours must fill up the void.

As for the Acting President, this period demands utmost vigilance and smartness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by IJOBA2: 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
omowolewa:

Goodluck
HOW IS ILORIN EMIRATE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by psucc(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
I hold my peace.
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by PREBuhari2019: 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
ok
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by lollarj(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2017
Buhari will rule 2040.

7 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by amuwo1980: 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
i hail the yorobars for pulling this off, during the election they made it clear to some of us their reason for supporting APC(that Buhari will die and osibanjo will take over) i thought it will never happen but it is all happening now, doff my heart for these guys, we are now suffering from odua hegemony, the new cabal is Yoruba

17 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Larwin(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by AskProf: 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
yarimo:

Not just weed, some brains have avocado implant.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by baralatie(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2017
yarimo:
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by lenghtinny(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2017
omowolewa:

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:35am On May 22, 2017
amuwo1980:
i hail the yorobars for pulling this off, during the election they made it clear to some of us their reason for supporting APC(that Buhari will die and osibanjo will take over) i thought it will never happen but it is all happening now, doff my heart for these guys, we are now suffering from odua hegemony, the new cabal is Yoruba
up Yoruba ,the real cabal behind the scene

10 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by supereagle(m): 3:47am On May 22, 2017
amuwo1980:
They know how to get what they want without violence , SE take it by violence, but don't usually get it.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by tollyboy5(m): 4:56am On May 22, 2017
undecided there is no cabal anything what ever happens to Nigeria is the will of God yorubas remain loyal to the progress of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by ayusco85(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2017
This should not make front page? For security reasons
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by amuwo1980: 8:17am On May 22, 2017
tollyboy5:
undecided there is no cabal anything what ever happens to Nigeria is the will of God yorubas remain loyal to the progress of Nigeria
No , dont go there, yorobars are loyal to the Yoruba agenda just like the fulanis and this have nothing to do with the progress of nigeria, remove their access to the easy oil money and lets see their loyality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2017
denko:
k

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by meolaniyi(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2017
May Allah heal him. Though Osibanjo looks a better leader. Yoruba is not interested in the seat but the will of Allah be fufilled

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Nobody: 8:37am On May 22, 2017
I No sabi english, but this ur own dwarfs mine.
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by ElsonMorali: 8:41am On May 22, 2017
amuwo1980:

You sir, are the new definition of dumb.

Provide a link to where "the Yorubas" told your tired ass that "Buhari will die and Osinbajo will take over".

1 Like

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by tollyboy5(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2017
amuwo1980:

No , dont go there, yorobars are loyal to the Yoruba agenda just like the fulanis and this have nothing to do with the progress of nigeria, remove their access to the easy oil money and lets see their loyality
if we also stop all tax from SW what do you think will become of nigeria every one would hold his tenght so we are all working together.
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Mandesz(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2017
why is it we want buhari dead at all cost? this man has not done anytin to b compared with abacha. 2019 is fast approaching
Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Chriz(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm make I Sidon de look shocked

1 Like

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:08am On May 22, 2017
afonja madness. Buhari will rule for 4yrs, after which vp coordinator will return to coordinating and stealing from the offering booth at redeemed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by ModsWillKillNL: 9:08am On May 22, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
afonja madness. Buhari will rule for 4yrs, after which vp coordinator will return to coordinating and stealing from the offering booth at redeemed

Professor Osinbajo will rule over your dead body. That is the worst that will happen... angry

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Ngokafor(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2017
supereagle:

They know how to get what they want without violence , SE take it by violence, but don't usually get it.

....If you are Yoruba,then it is extremely foolish of you to concur with what that guy posted

....It is dangerous for you guys to do so cos all eyes(SE,SS,NE,NW,NC) are on Yorubas via Osibanjo right now..Rumours are rife in the North that Tinubu/Yorubas poisined buhari for Osibanjo to take over.

...A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President by Pweedyfaszy(f): 10:18am On May 22, 2017
Ok..let me just pass by

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello / What Do You Do When Your Proposal Is Hijacked. / Under Jonathan, Nigeria Earned N51trillion From Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.