Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,601 members, 7,770,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (644406 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Jennystyle(f): 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
Basalt:
Please has anyone actually collected appointment letter?
I was called by my client and asked if I am still ready for immigration and ready to comply if my appointment letter is handed to me.

I was surprised because I thought immigration has ended it's recruitment.

Please I have the following questions to ask

1. Have you guys collected appointment letter
2. Is it possible to know a fake appointment letter
3. Can someone who applied for immigration but wasn't even invited to write the aptitude test Get appointment letter
YES! YES!! YES!!! if you contact is 100%legit and honest, I have a friend, who in the past was never invited for screening and aptitude test, didn't even participate in the three months induction at his state command, but was invited to take his appointment letter and joined them halfway in camp at Kano. In Nigeria nothing is impossible, if you have the right connection.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Saint2flex: 2:27pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Jennystyle post=67849746] YES! YES!! YES!!! if you contact is 100%legit and honest, I have a friend, who in the past was never invited for screening and aptitude test, didn't even participate in the three months induction at his state command, but was invited to take his appointment letter and joined them halfway in camp at Kano. In Nigeria nothing is impossible, if you have the right connection.

You av said it all...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gentlestunner(f): 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
Please how did the examination and interview look like let me know how I will prepare for prison
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Jennystyle:
YES! YES!! YES!!! if you contact is 100%legit and honest, I have a friend, who in the past was never invited for screening and aptitude test, didn't even participate in the three months induction at his state command, but was invited to take his appointment letter and joined them halfway in camp at Kano. In Nigeria nothing is impossible, if you have the right connection.
Please do you have an idea of when the induction will be over? Is it still upto 3weeks?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by africanman85: 6:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Basalt:
Please has anyone actually collected appointment letter?
I was called by my client and asked if I am still ready for immigration and ready to comply if my appointment letter is handed to me.

I was surprised because I thought immigration has ended it's recruitment.

Please I have the following questions to ask

1. Have you guys collected appointment letter
2. Is it possible to know a fake appointment letter
3. Can someone who applied for immigration but wasn't even invited to write the aptitude test Get appointment letter
You sure say no be scam ? Anyway, if it works out, connect me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by africanman85: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Jennystyle:
This is wat we call strong connection. Tell your friend that I need such legit connection.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by draper: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Any update please??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
draper:
Any update please??

Update about what?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Adortem: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client requires the services of an Architect to join the company.

Requirement:

OND/HND/BSC/MSC in Architecture with a minimum of a second class lower division and at least 2years working experience as an Architect.

Candidate MUST be proficient in Google sketch up application
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Conversant with designs in office furniture, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and must live in Sangotedo/Ajah or its environs.

If you meet any of these requirements, send your resume to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using the position as subject of the mail.

Application Deadline: 25/7/2018.

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mustaphaamusa: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
NIS replacement is going on contact ur godfather

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by theceo1602: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mustaphaamusa:
For real?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mimick(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pls hw sure are u? Bcoz I want to sure of it before I contact my source. Pls am beggin.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mustaphaamusa: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2018
mimick:
Pls hw sure are u? Bcoz I want to sure of it before I contact my source. Pls am beggin.
my brother called u contact am telling you the truth from a reliable source some have been documented and collect there appointment letter

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mimick(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Aiit.av reached my contact he said I shud give him today to verify and if it's real. He will contact me tmrw morning. Tnxs bro.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ponchizzle007(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Are you sure bro ....because they never call me pls
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ponchizzle007(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Are u sure bro
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mustaphaamusa:
my brother called u contact am telling you the truth from a reliable source some have been documented and collect there appointment letter
But you people are in training school already na
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mustaphaamusa: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
But you people are in training school already na
we didn't made the first batch were in 2nd batch but we that did not go to training school we have been posted to offices at our various state command cos the training school can't Accommodate all of us.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Okay. That's nice
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Mustaphaamusa:
we didn't made the first batch were in 2nd batch but we that did not go to training school we have been posted to offices at our various state command cos the training school can't Accommodate all of us.
So does that mean you guys won't be trained at all or probably later?
And for the replacement, Will they be posted to different offices just like the way they did to you guys?.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Afeze: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello, please, is it true that immigration has started training for their new appointees?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mustaphaamusa: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Afeze:
Hello, please, is it true that immigration has started training for their new appointees?
yeah they have started their induction may be if there locky the will be among the shortlisted for training school batch b, cos batch a junior officer on compass 03 and compass 06 are passing out on 25th of this month while senior officer on compass 08 will be passing out on either November or December
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by babaijesha: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mustaphaamusa:

Is the replacement still ongoing ?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pappydeewhy: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
pls what's the latest on the replacement.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pappydeewhy: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
babaijesha:

Is the replacement still ongoing ?
Bro pls do u have any information regarding NIS replacement
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Does anyone have any idea when next NIS will conduct another recruitment??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bari22: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2019
What of 2019 replacement
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mrsl45: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anyone here, i have information and questions as well
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by stbenedict(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mrsl45:
Anyone here, i have information and questions as well
Information please
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mrsl45: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Happening now batch 2 started training January 6, .my friend was contacted just 2weeks ago by a comptroller and as i speak his original credentials are with them in abuja but hes scared he submitted statement of result and not certificate of his bsc, so far we haven't heard anything.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mrsl45: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Although he gave them d original documents on monday ,before then he had sent photocopies of his credentials about a week or two before... Someone shd talk in details

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.