Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (644408 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Samson1104(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2017
itsmolep:
I have applied already
Is it from the link from the OP
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2017
application successful.... na to dey hopeful remain..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by PREBuhari2019: 10:28am On May 22, 2017
dem wan start again.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Slimszy: 10:33am On May 22, 2017
Shit... This is just a camouflage and to fulfill all righteousness... Replacement has been going on since... Well no offence in trying
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by wristbangle: 10:35am On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 please the website for this recruitment is pure SCAM..

The authentic website is http://immigration.gov.ng/ not http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng

To avoid story that touches the heart, It will be good if this thread is taking down immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nwaanambra1(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2017
wristbangle:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 please the website for this recruitment is pure SCAM..

The authentic website is http://immigration.gov.ng/ not http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng

To avoid story that touches the heart, It will be good if this thread is taking down immediately.

oga its not scam.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donbrowser(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2017
sambisavoice:
Pls advise me

I've been working in a parastatal under federal ministry of information and culture for about 7 years now but no job motivation nor satisfaction.

Will it be a heartless decision if I also apply for NIS? Knowing very well a lot of fresh graduates are jobless including my very own dear wife.

They won't even accept you. Your BVN will knock you out
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by able88(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
How did u manage to bypass the email link erification stage?
The link is nor not working.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tommykiwi(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2017
18 to 30years , they for ask for 12 to 15years....fools.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Toluabigr8(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2017
trying to pull traffic on that fake website...dnt publicize rubbish dnt be like aunty lindaikeji
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Shygal(f): 11:02am On May 22, 2017
hmmm...now i don't even know what to believe? but i feel it should have at least been on national dailies sha.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2017
able88:

How did u manage to bypass the email link erification stage?
The link is nor not working.

make use of Mozilla browser.. and also you check your Spam msg in your e-mail... wen u click on the position you want to apply for,enter your name and email bla bla bla..the verification link will be sent to d email provided... wch u may find in the Spam... click on this link and you are ready to apply for the position...
take care.. all will be well.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by maximunimpact(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2017
DeKen:

A cousin called me few days ago to check that site for her. At the time, the links to apply for the various positions were not yet implemented. I went to the main Immigration site and called a number I found there and I was told to discard the site. I'm shocked to see this here on Nairaland.

That page with less that 2000 likes can't be the official immigration page.
This should be the official immigration page https://web.facebook.com/nispage1/?ref=br_rs
It doesn't have any vacancies.

It is also confusing how an NIS facebook page will have less than 2k likes.... but visit their official website ( http://immigration.gov.ng/ ) and click on their facebook link it will direct to the page with 2k likes.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:30am On May 22, 2017
sambisavoice:
Pls advise me

I've been working in a parastatal under federal ministry of information and culture for about 7 years now but no job motivation nor satisfaction.

Will it be a heartless decision if I also apply for NIS? Knowing very well a lot of fresh graduates are jobless including my very own dear wife.

You Sir, are a very considerate Man, may God bless you (we need more of your type to change Nigeria ). go ahead apply, your position in the parastatal will be available for someone else to feel up.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 11:30am On May 22, 2017
maximunimpact:

It is also confusing how an NIS facebook page will have less than 2k likes.... but visit their official website ( http://immigration.gov.ng/ ) and click on their facebook link it will direct to the page with 2k likes.

Don't worry urself I ve just called and they confirm to me is all a scam. That their advert are. Always on newspapers. The sponsors of this scam will always be the first to give testimony of successful application. Gullible Nigerians despite their education falls for a cheap scam like this

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yembabs231(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2017
greggng:

Don't worry urself I ve just called and they confirm to me is all a scam. That their advert are. Always on newspapers. The sponsors of this scam will always be the first to give testimony of successful application. Gullible Nigerians despite their education falls for a cheap scam like this

To confirm if this is scam or not, check there official website and scroll down to see there Facebook page, the advert is on there Facebook page.... There is no harm in trying, scam or not, give it a shot
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Collins87: 11:35am On May 22, 2017
like a scam.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 11:41am On May 22, 2017
yembabs231:

To confirm if this is scam or not, check there official website and scroll down to see there Facebook page, the advert is on there Facebook page.... There is no harm in trying, scam or not, give it a shot

Can u pls spell the offcial website of Nigeria immigration? Don't give me the site with. Org.ng
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2017
Brownville007:
I stand corrected ooo but this is not the original immigration website . Immigration website is www.nis.gov.ng . Let's be careful , many scam sites out there
Don't be too quick to comment nonsense, verify your claims first.

The above site is authentic. Don't misguide people. I just finished applying using the address given by the OP.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by IhfazConsult: 11:45am On May 22, 2017
can't upload passport. Way forward please.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by IhfazConsult: 11:45am On May 22, 2017
Can't upload passport, way forward please
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yembabs231(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2017
greggng:

Can u pls spell the offcial website of Nigeria immigration? Don't give me the site with. Org.ng

http://immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olusharp(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
who did you put in as referees?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 11:49am On May 22, 2017
yembabs231:

http://immigration.gov.ng/

Contact now and u wll be surprise

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yembabs231(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2017
greggng:

Alaye!!! believe anything you like, i have applied, scam or not
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 11:59am On May 22, 2017
yembabs231:

I know people like u. You lead many to hell but u know the devil is ur friend and won't allow u to burn . Gud luck to u and the gullible ones u can deceive

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DeKen: 12:02pm On May 22, 2017
maximunimpact:

It is ok. That has been confirmed. I've called their office again and the people responding don't even have the details. They have asked that I call back in a few mins for them to confirm.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
yembabs231:

My apology u re right. Ve just spoken to nis abuja and they confirmed to me that the portal was opened for recruitment. Based on that is not a scam
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sugarcoatted(f): 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
greggng:

But the facebook link on their official website takes you to the same facebook page the vacancy was posted on. I really dunno what to believe again.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yembabs231(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2017
greggng:

I know people like u. You lead many to hell but u know the devil is ur friend and won't allow u to burn . Gud luck to u and the gullible ones u can deceive

Is like you have glue in your brain, watch what you say, I did not insult you....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2017
Olusharp:
who did you put in as referees?

that is a personal question... referees are people who know you either families, friends, pastor, traditional rulers,politicians. etc. mind you this is different from a guarantor...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yembabs231(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2017
greggng:

My apology u re right. Ve just spoken to nis abuja and they confirmed to me that the portal was opened for recruitment. Based on that is not a scam

Next time don't loose your senses​ before commenting on any post... MrIKnowAll

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.