Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:21 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (644390 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by itsmolep(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2017
Has anybody from ekiti filled LGA,. They've shortened the names and I can't identify Ido/OSI local government

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by israelmao(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2017
Brownville007:
I stand corrected ooo but this is not the original immigration website . Immigration website is www.nis.gov.ng . Let's be careful , many scam sites out there
Go apply in case you need a change of Job or seeking for job.It is real!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gigabyte13: 8:15am On May 22, 2017
Dis ya info get as e be oga, l just checked their website now, age limit is 18-35yrs na. I don fear
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by obonujoker(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2017
Amaechi is my uncle.... no need to apply
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mblarry1(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2017
i just did, but couldnt c for bsc, just ond and hnd
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmyxclusive: 8:17am On May 22, 2017
800 slots was shared late march, but maybe we should just try our luck still.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by benlash: 8:18am On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 22, 2017
Pls my people that column for NYSC discharge number, is it our cert number we are going to write?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by maximunimpact(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2017
Emmahunk:
THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY SEEMS THE ORIGINAL SCAM. THE WEBSITE OF THE NIS LIKE ALL OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES ENDS WITH gov.ng AND NOT org.ng.
BESIDES, IF NIS IS RECRUITING, ONLINE PUBLICATION SHOULD NOT BE IT'S ONLY SOURCE OF PUBLICITY.
THERE ARE EQUALLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW .
OP, PLEASE VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID MISLEADING INNOCENT JOB SEEKERS EXCEPT YOU ARE TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOURCE .
BE WELL GUIDED

I understand your concerns but this vacancy was also posted at NIS official facebook page - https://web.facebook.com/immigrationservice.nigeria?_rdc=1&_rdr

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by win2kwire: 8:30am On May 22, 2017
waste of time, MOST recruitments in Nigeria involves bribe or who you know.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 8:38am On May 22, 2017
Scam no govt establishent uses. Org.ng. They use. Gov.ng. I blamed whoever tthat alllowed this post here

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by simplyme17: 8:38am On May 22, 2017
I'm not sure if this is real http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng. i checked their main site nothing related to recruitment exercise on it. i think it should be publicize like that of Nigeria Air force on their site. At least they should make reference to this site above if truly they are recruiting . Just an observation though.
maximunimpact:

I understand your concerns but this vacancy was also posted at NIS official facebook page - https://web.facebook.com/immigrationservice.nigeria?_rdc=1&_rdr

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Abbey2sam(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2017
maximunimpact:
How to apply for Nigeria immigration service (NIS) recruitment 2017 – nisrecruitment.org.ng

General Information

This is to notify candidates and the General Public that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK
THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
Online Registration starts on ……
General Requirement for Recruitment

Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Please Note:

Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS

SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)

Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
NYSC discharged certificate
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Apply here
INSPECTORATE CADRE

Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)

Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Apply here
ASSISTANT CADRE

Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)

Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
APPLY HERE

SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)

Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
NYSC discharged certificate
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
APPLY HERE

INSPECTORATE CADRE

Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)

Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
APPLY HERE

http://nisrecruitment.org.ng/

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/05/22/apply-nigeria-immigration-service-recruitment-2017-nisrecruitment-org-ng/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Asking to login to continue registration but not provision to create an account

How do one go about that
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Smart15: 8:48am On May 22, 2017
First legit information on Nairaland. Gbam!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by roqrules04(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2017
I can't even upload my passport photograph

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teelaw4life(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2017
Brownville007:
I stand corrected ooo but this is not the original immigration website . Immigration website is www.nis.gov.ng . Let's be careful , many scam sites out there

Sound it please. Had to google the real one sef. The one in this link looks so suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bopm: 9:05am On May 22, 2017
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Aremuagan144(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2017
even the federal govt is discriminating hnd from bsc,i pity we the polytechnics student.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by freegaza(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2017
SCAM
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DeKen: 9:28am On May 22, 2017
Kelklein:
Bros.. The official(admin) site is immigration.gov.ng or portal.immigration.gov.ng

The op's own is their recruitment site.

Next time be sure before you post.
A cousin called me few days ago to check that site for her. At the time, the links to apply for the various positions were not yet implemented. I went to the main Immigration site and called a number I found there and I was told to discard the site. I'm shocked to see this here on Nairaland. Do you work with Immigration?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DeKen: 9:33am On May 22, 2017
maximunimpact:

A cousin called me few days ago to check that site for her. At the time, the links to apply for the various positions were not yet implemented. I went to the main Immigration site and called a number I found there and I was told to discard the site. I'm shocked to see this here on Nairaland.

That page with less that 2000 likes can't be the official immigration page.
This should be the official immigration page https://web.facebook.com/nispage1/?ref=br_rs
It doesn't have any vacancies.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 9:36am On May 22, 2017
Its scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 9:40am On May 22, 2017
I wonder why this taking a place in the front page....this is a scam for crying out loud!!!!! The mod didn't do any findings before putting it there or wat? Na waooooo......All government agencies and parastatals use .GOV.NG for their websites and not .ORG.NG...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by LadyEFCC: 9:45am On May 22, 2017
Guys it's fake.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by able88(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2017
itsmolep:
I have applied already
how did manage to bypass the email verification stage? The verification link is not working

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bakerdav: 9:50am On May 22, 2017
able88:

how did manage to bypass the email verification stage?
The verification link is not working
yes o,I can't even get verification link
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 22, 2017
DPR,NNPC 2012, FIRS..... shocked undecided Thank God for NLNG 2013 that decided to offer contract 3 years later.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayo25: 9:52am On May 22, 2017
Two different people who do not know themselves asked for my CV for immigration job since last year October and one of them called me last week to clarify some informations. Funny country we are in.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by able88(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
Bakerdav:
yes o,I can't even get verification link
I got the link but its not working ( Its not click able)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:02am On May 22, 2017
Kelklein:
Bros.. The official(admin) site is immigration.gov.ng or portal.immigration.gov.ng

. I just graduate from school, waiting for my service can i still apply with my 'O' level cert.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2017
Kelklein:

Just graduate from school, waiting for my service. Can i still apply.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ifiegboria(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2017
OK oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.