Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648238 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by demefa(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Add me to a good WhatsApp group 07068323509
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ojestas(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys,

I am back.

Many applicants are still having issues with their applications basically " filling of O-level results (two sittings) and record cannot be save when locking your data."

Severally, I have encountered the issues myself when helping applicants to apply including Nairalanders.

If you are facing such issues right now and any other related issues concerning ongoing NIS recruitments, drop your questions here, I will try best to reply when am chanced or you can get in touch with me if you feel like.

I have helped many applicants to apply for the applications including Nairalnaders, all I need is your credentials sent to my whatsapp and I will apply for you. When I am through applying for you, I will just give you your login details (email and password) to print out your confirmation slip and Referees form on the NIS website. Then, you can pay me when you have confirm your login details on the website yourself.

Those that I have helped can also testify to this. We did not see face to face or know each other before, I applied for them successfully and they paid me after seeing the job done.

I am not a scammer or fraudulent person. My mission is clear: I just want to help those having issues when applying and those that want me to apply for them from beginning to the end.

NB: There is discount always for nairalanders once you signify you are from nairaland.

You can call or whatsapp me on 08029359634

Thank You.

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult

bro, the drop box of the grade obtained under teriary education isnt showing,, v tried chrome, internet explorer and evevn puffin. Any issue?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Add me on whatsapp 08169786019
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lastjudge: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
If u ar finding it difficult 2 register or u don't have d time 2 register.. no more worries. i can perfectly do it 4 U.
I will create new gmail 4 u,
Turn ur pix 2 a passport photograph,
Register it 4 u,
& send u the print out/referee's form in PDF format,
Just chat me up 08161853825.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by methyl: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
You will gladly do it, sir u didn't finish the statement.... So you forget for free, is that not what is missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by taxas(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls house, When should the referee form be submitted?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by eddie7: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2017
taxas:
Pls house, When should the referee form be submitted?
During ur final documentation if U're recruited

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by oluwadelana(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Please i am having difficulty on the 4th page. It says "unable to save records". That is the O level form page. Please how do i go about it.

Please how do i go about it.
please add 08039343065 to the group and for past questions, it is damochee2070@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Divinedew: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2017
Please House, when or which month we will be called for interview abi na shortlistment first?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
StillDeoye:

Boss, wat can u say about 'no record saved' issue? been getting this message wen I click on 'lock data'.

Any solution to help?

I will advice you to re apply again from the beginning with a new email.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by damipluto: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
add me on whatsapp 08055257758
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by madux3: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
I know many of you might be looking of a good place to find online jobs.
Anyway here is the only way you can get the offer. I have tried it once but i am too impatient to have myself recieving such money.
It requires time but thats all you need.
Simply find the howtos on by clicking this -->www.angels-ad-pbb.com/forum/jobs/15246-ptc-earn-by-clicking
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by damipluto: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
doyinjulius@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys

FILLING OF TWO SITTINGS SUBJECTS: Immediately you change number of sittings to two, just know that you may not change to one sitting again and if you do, it will bring one English and math subject. As soon as you choose two sittings and you have filled the subjects in both sittings and it cannot be saved, this is what you are going to do; Assuming you passed 7 subjects and failed English which prompt you to have second sittings and you passed English in second sittings.
Now, fill your second sitting inside the designated first exam on the NIS web which you will have English and math alone, then your first sitting which you passed 7 subjects, you can now fill that one in the second sittings. Note: it does not matter which one you fill first, what matters is you have completed and passed your compulsory subjects.
Also, your secondary school is where you finished, it doesn't mean you did your O'level in that school and if you did, also no issue about that.

RECORD CANNOT BE SAVED: Many people falls into this category. Now, this may or may not have anything to do with how you fill your applications but if you have been trying it for days (3 to 7days) and same thing still happen, i will advice you to do the whole applications again by opening a new email and start again. But won't that disqualify me since i have applied before? No! Your details is just been saved not submitted so you are not on their recruitment database yet. So you won't be disqualify, so try to apply again, because if you keep waiting to submit, your chances of being recruited are fading away. But, if you just apply and it happen keep trying till maybe 3days and if same still persist, then do a new one. Some might be lucky that it will go later.
I hope my explanations are meaningful?

I can help you register from the beginning to the end, you will just go to cafe to printout your confirmation slip and referee's form, then if you are ok with it, you can then pay me for my job done. Also, there is always discount for Nairalanders.
Those that are doing the applications themselves, you can also ask questions and i will take my time to reply when am less busy or you can get in touch with me.

You can call me or Whatsapp on 08029359634
Thank You
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
eddie7:

okay,So must it b dxame refree used during registration dat must signed d Form or Sum1else can also do as required
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
eddie7:
I'm currently serving as a Corper , under which cadre do I register
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mke dem do finish d reg and call us for screenin na cool
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by eddie7: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
okay,So must it b dxame refree used during registration dat must signed d Form or Sum1else can also do as required
Nope
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by eddie7: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
rasojie:

I'm currently serving as a Corper , under which cadre do I register
Supre cadre

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by moneta(f): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2017
apply..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by HollaTranzact: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Please i can't remember my login password again ooo... Have completed my registration and data locked successfully.... Yet to print out slip.. ... Help me oooooooooo
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ikemary(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls i need past questions:this is my email:ikemaryjane@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bamidele539: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ikemary:
Pls i need past questions:this is my email:ikemaryjane@gmail.com
incase you eventually stumbled on the past questions/answers, kindly forward them to me - bamidele539@gmail.com- as you do that you shall be favoured!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Jumat14(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
I NEED A PAST QUESTIONS. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS jumategunjobi@yahoo.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Adeyeancah(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
fabem:

Hi Guys

FILLING OF TWO SITTINGS SUBJECTS: Immediately you change number of sittings to two, just know that you may not change to one sitting again and if you do, it will bring one English and math subject. As soon as you choose two sittings and you have filled the subjects in both sittings and it cannot be saved, this is what you are going to do; Assuming you passed 7 subjects and failed English which prompt you to have second sittings and you passed English in second sittings.
Now, fill your second sitting inside the designated first exam on the NIS web which you will have English and math alone, then your first sitting which you passed 7 subjects, you can now fill that one in the second sittings. Note: it does not matter which one you fill first, what matters is you have completed and passed your compulsory subjects.
Also, your secondary school is where you finished, it doesn't mean you did your O'level in that school and if you did, also no issue about that.

RECORD CANNOT BE SAVED: Many people falls into this category. Now, this may or may not have anything to do with how you fill your applications but if you have been trying it for days (3 to 7days) and same thing still happen, i will advice you to do the whole applications again by opening a new email and start again. But won't that disqualify me since i have applied before? No! Your details is just been saved not submitted so you are not on their recruitment database yet. So you won't be disqualify, so try to apply again, because if you keep waiting to submit, your chances of being recruited are fading away. But, if you just apply and it happen keep trying till maybe 3days and if same still persist, then do a new one. Some might be lucky that it will go later.
I hope my explanations are meaningful?

I can help you register from the beginning to the end, you will just go to cafe to printout your confirmation slip and referee's form, then if you are ok with it, you can then pay me for my job done. Also, there is always discount for Nairalanders.
Those that are doing the applications themselves, you can also ask questions and i will take my time to reply when am less busy or you can get in touch with me.

You can call me or Whatsapp on 08029359634
Thank You
It was successful. I was welcomed to the dash board. Hope to print out tomorrow. The stage that really got me scared was the number 1, the uploading photo part because I see people complaining about it not functioning, couldn't believe my phone could do it cos its not even an android or those high tech phones. I told the guy at the photo studio to make me a passport photograph of dimension (width 120 and height 140) and musnt be more than size 30kb. So uploading from my phone browser was easy. Thank God both of my parents are ex-Immigration officers. On to the next one! Thanks a bunch!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Adeyeancah:
It was successful. I was welcomed to the dash board. Hope to print out tomorrow. The stage that really got me scared was the number 1, the uploading photo part because I see people complaining about it not functioning, couldn't believe my phone could do it cos its not even an android or those high tech phones. I told the guy at the photo studio to make me a passport photograph of dimension (width 120 and height 140) and musnt be more than size 30kb. So uploading from my phone browser was easy. Thank God both of my parents are ex-Immigration officers. On to the next one! Thanks a bunch!

Good one.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ikemary(f): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls house kindly help me with Nis past questions:my email::::ikemaryjane8@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ikemary(f): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls house on d Biodata stage at d language profficiency:::i fill for English intermidiate while spanish and d rest i fill beginner will i be shortlisted,pls house i need ur answer pls
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Favvvy(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ikemary:
Pls house kindly help me with Nis past questions:my email::::ikemaryjane8@gmail.com

Pls kindly send d past questions to me....if u got it. Tanks ! favournazor@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nelsonpreneur: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls anyone that has NIS past questions should send to these addresses: oduemeelizabeth@yahoo.co.uk or nelsondurojaiye01@yahoo.com thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by chmeze(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Favvvy:

Pls kindly send d past questions to me....if u got it. Tanks ! favournazor@gmail.com
check ur mail box. u can check for other questions through the same site.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.