Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

@elbinawi Tweets On His Reply To His Syrian Christian Sister Maha Tannous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @elbinawi Tweets On His Reply To His Syrian Christian Sister Maha Tannous (369 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind / Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@elbinawi Tweets On His Reply To His Syrian Christian Sister Maha Tannous by Elbinawi: 8:33am On May 22, 2017
@Elbinawi Tweets On His Reply to His Syrian Christian Sister Maha Tannous:

My Syrian Christian sister, Maha Tannous, sent me this message:
"May Allah's peace & blessings be upon brother Harun Elbinawi abundantly."

My brave sister, Taha Tannous, is an active commentator on social media platforms especially Facebook where she defend her country #Syria

Maha Tannous is a #Christian from #Syria but she love all humanity. We fought many battles together on Facebook & received all threats

Most African Christians think that Christianity originated from Europe. The pure & Holy Jesus (as) did not exist in Paris, London or Berlin.

Jesus (as) existed in #Palestine & South #Lebanon. There is a #Christian town in #Syria that today speak the same language that Jesus spoke.

There are Churches in Palestine,Syria, Lebanon,Iraq & Egypt that are more than 2000 years. First followers of Jesus are found in Middle East

My sister Taha Tannous like me is anti-imperialism & anti-Zionism.She once told me how can God love those who called Jesus (as) a "bastard"?

Murderous & bloodthirsty Zionist savages who are just like #ISIS insult humanity by calling Jesus (as) a "bastard" & his mother "prostitute"

These same Zionist Jews brainwashed African Christians that they are "chosen people of God". How can murderous savages be chosen by God?

I asked my Syrian Christian sister Maha Tannous "Did God promise Jews Palestine in the Bible? "
She answered that it is a monumental fraud.

Our African Christian brothers and sisters should understand that real Christians are found in #Palestine, #Syria, #Iraq, #Lebanon & #Iran.

The evil, bloodthirsty, genocidal & plunder-enabled Christians of Europe & the West do not represent the great religion of #Christianity.

Dear sister Maha Tannous,
A lot of issues happened since the last time we communicated. We receive daily information about your #Syria

In my #Nigeria, on December 12-14 2015 the evil Nigerian tyrant @MBuhari brutally slaughtered 1000+ of our brothers & sisters in Zaria.

This evil, wicked & bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage @MBuhari dumped the dead bodies of the Nigerians he murdered in mass graves at night.

Dear sister Maha Tannous,
I survived an assassination attempt in July last year. I survived with lots of injuries. I am still recovering...

Sister Maha Tannous, we have great activists in #Nigeria who are Christians. One of them @YarKafanchan named her child "Syria", your #Syria!

Thank you sister Maha Tannous for your message. I pray for the defeat of the Western-backed evil agenda of deaths and destruction in #Syria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @elbinawi Tweets On His Reply To His Syrian Christian Sister Maha Tannous by BlowBack: 8:55am On May 22, 2017
It is no secret that the Catholic church sided with the Sunni lunatics in both Syria and Iraq to kill off the Eastern Orthodox Christian church.

The Eastern Orthodox church has been at war with the very unholy Catholic church.

The Popes visit of Coptic Christians was a ruse as the catholic church has never hidden its hatred of the Eastern Orthodox church.

Besides the ungodly House of Saud, the Catholic order is by far the worst evil to befall mankind

(1) (Reply)

Only God Has The Right To Take A Life' - Lagos Police Commissioner Lashes Out At / The Restoration Of A New Constitutional Order In Nigeria Under Buhari / Please We Need Update On The Sit At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.