Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (67984 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Goldenheart(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2017
cool damn I miss he train again... .
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by MAGNETIC(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2017
the film is not yet released and we have been getting hints on the film. they are killing the suspense.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by AustineCJ: 1:50pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Oya make una come see something ..

Na Prime Entertainment don carry dis correct and ogbonge film land 4 town again ooo..

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

Come see how Patience Ozokwor and Chinwetalu Agu dey use wickedness fire Banky W and him fiancee..

Na EMMALEX PRODUCTIONS Dey market and distribute am for ==

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

52 Iweka road, Onitsha!!!

92 Ilupeju Lane, Idumota Lagos!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

No go miss dis film ooo..

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW! !!!!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

that moment all these adverts go take 30min only for them to show you IN WEDDING PARTY 2 and NEPA come take light...na die.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Emassive(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
Which witch version of social-craft is fast chasing this guys already.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Goldiee(f): 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
THAT MOMENT A GIRL OF THE AGE OF MARRIAGE IS SHARING FOOD AT HER YOUNGER SISTERS WEDDING AND MISTAKENLY SKIPS SOME OLD WOMEN'S ROLL..
Sister YOU will Be discussed LIKE bible
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
so cute

but if we are already seeing all wats going to happen in the movie. wat is d use of going to spend 3k to watch in d cinema?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by anitank(f): 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
When bloggers have finished giving us info on the best part of the movie
What is there to watch again?
My point exactly. After all the media hype I don't think I'd still be interested to watch it when the movie eventually comes out
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nickymezor(f): 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
How loveli smiley
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Freeman50(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Na Prime Entertainment don carry dis correct and ogbonge film land 4 town again ooo..

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

Come see how Patience Ozokwor and Chinwetalu Agu dey use wickedness fire Banky W and him fiancee..

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Wow, And it got my ribs cracking

Why wasting your talent?

Just do the needful ok?

Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by dorisOmaricha(f): 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
The wedding party 2.

Lemme guess: The twins are both girls. Then Patience Ozokwor the wicked aunty will now come to torment Dunni's life for giving birth to only girls grin

Nigerian movies tongue
lol

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by yanjutomi(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
it's not twins d baby BANKY W is carrying is older than d baby ADESUA carried

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Abee79(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Kith: 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No 1, ebinpaejo lane, idumota

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
I hope they have twins like this in real life, lovely girls
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On May 22, 2017
AustineCJ:
that moment all these adverts go take 30min only for them to show you IN WEDDING PARTY 2 and NEPA come take light...na die.

Lol. Nepa sef na another craze when we get for this country..

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On May 22, 2017
Freeman50:
Wow, And it got my ribs cracking

Why wasting your talent?

Just do the needful ok?

Lolzzzzzzzzz

Thanks freeman.. Respekt...
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by efetoski: 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
Nigerians nd Copy Copy. Banky W nd Adesuwa jus dey for Mr and Mrs Smith Abi. Brian Pit nd Angelina Juli
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by kay9(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Missonas(f): 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
So they honeymooned in dubai. Had twins. Patience and Don jazzy joined the movie. Any reason why we shud still watch the part2?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Porsches30: 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
I tire o
ShawttySoFyne:
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Baroba(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
They have literally killed this movie before its release, most of the juicy stuffs keeping sipping out on social media on a daily basis.. The people behind it seem to have difficulty keeping a tight grip or maybe it could be a clever idea to create enough hype to get people desperate to see it.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by ellamines(f): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Nne ehn, I was just wondering the same thing here. Hia!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by CaraJewel(f): 6:06pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

hahahahahahaha..you just cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Encoreunltd(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Oga park well na 92, Ebinpejo Lane, Idumota, Lagos
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Isaacpyo04(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
My exact thought too, I think it's the film production manager we should blame, you can't keep allowing stuffs like to get put. It doesn't make the film interesting to watch.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by piagetskinner(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

u read my mind...I tire for them
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by piagetskinner(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
CaraJewel:
hahahahahahaha..you just cracked me up

lol..u b calabash
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by OKorowanta: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Lol
Deaded grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by nicerichard05: 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
with the way dem dob publicize dis movie i nor sure say i go watch am again wen ee come out cos dem don tell us with picture wetn happen. adesua get belle ozokwo na d wicket anty nd den she born twins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Cello-Taped Earpiece At AMVCA 2018 Got Fans Talking / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.