Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (67985 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Jeus(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2017
Adesua Etomi has finally given birth to her twin, well her charater Dunni in the movie "The Wedding Party" did. You can see more lovely pics on link below.

This is how they acted that they are married and it came true, now they had twins in the movie, should we be expectant?

CHECK SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/banky-w-and-adesua-etomi-pictured-with.html

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Arsenalholic1: 9:00am On May 22, 2017
The wedding party 2.

Lemme guess: The twins are both girls. Then Patience Ozokwor the wicked aunty will now come to torment Dunni's life for giving birth to only girls grin

Nigerian movies tongue

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nna17(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2017
interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Smellymouth: 9:03am On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
The wedding party 2.

Lemme guess: The twins are both girls. Then Patience Ozokwor the wicked aunty will now come to torment Dunni's life for giving birth to only girls grin

Nigerian movies tongue

My people oooo

Oya make una come see something ..

Na Prime Entertainment don carry dis correct and ogbonge film land 4 town again ooo..

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

Come see how Patience Ozokwor and Chinwetalu Agu dey use wickedness fire Banky W and him fiancee..

Na EMMALEX PRODUCTIONS Dey market and distribute am for ==

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

52 Iweka road, Onitsha!!!

92 Ilupeju Lane, Idumota Lagos!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

No go miss dis film ooo..

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW! !!!!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

351 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by dessz(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Na Prime Entertainment don carry dis correct and ogbonge film land 4 town again ooo..

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

Come see how Patience Ozokwor and Chinwetalu Agu dey use wickedness fire Banky W and him fiancee..

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Arsenalholic1: 9:30am On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Hahaha.

Egbon, I just dey imagine the voice for my head as I dey read your post grin

E be like say na you dem dey use hammer the advert o

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2017
so cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Smellymouth: 9:53am On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Hahaha.

Egbon, I just dey imagine the voice for my head as I dey read your post grin

E be like say na you dem dey use hammer the advert o

Hahahahh. Boss, that man voice dey too epic.. cheesy

Naija movies sha.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Purpletee(f): 10:27am On May 22, 2017
Cute couple

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by BlaiseBankss(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

dis guy don work for either alaba or onitsha main market...... lol

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Smellymouth: 10:33am On May 22, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
dis guy don work for either alaba or onitsha main market...... lol

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:32am On May 22, 2017
When bloggers have finished giving us info on the best part of the movie
What is there to watch again?

37 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by acenazt: 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

lmao cheeiii baba u sabi dis their talk die!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by RichYoungNigga: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017

My Hex Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Alisegun(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by sukkot: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
banky carry head like JVC television

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by hardeycute(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2017
Nairaland this days is nothing to write home about.

Forum turned an Amebo site.

How many posts?it is now on FP

Seun no priority again?Kick your present mods out and please engage with professionals or atleast visioneers
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by baZOOKer: 1:38pm On May 22, 2017
Odinma
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Arsenalholic1: 1:38pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahh. Boss, that man voice dey too epic.. cheesy

Naija movies sha.

Lolz. Ayam telling you...
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by RichYoungNigga: 1:38pm On May 22, 2017
chmond84u:
Banky has twin? Where I am on this Earth?

Mm
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by ademusiwa3r: 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
Th
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by joedsuperstar(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
Naijakoko.com
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by seunny4lif(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Nairalanders and had month ;Dquote author=Smellymouth post=56757827]

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

[/quote]

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Alwayson: 1:42pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Abeg no go pirate part4 come out... bro

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Lilcentt(f): 1:42pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

helllo you get time to time o

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by seunny4lif(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2017
This movie go reach part 4 grin grin
Nigerian movies and many part but the same stories

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Alwayson: 1:44pm On May 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

My people oooo

Ali Baba!!
RMD!!
Banky W!!
Patience Ozokwor!
Chinwetalu Agu!!
Adesua Etomi!!!

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!
THE WEDDING PARTY 2!!!!

Gbiiissshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Abeg no go pirate part4 come out...

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" by odomanis: 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
The wedding party 2.

Nigerian movies tongue

You mean,Nigerians stories ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Cello-Taped Earpiece At AMVCA 2018 Got Fans Talking / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.