Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman (40802 Views)

MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY STEADY SUPPLY OF FOODSTUFFS ALL YEAR ROUND / Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets / Will Prices Of Foodstuffs Ever Come Down If Recession Ends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by joburiel(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
blood of the God
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Lyoncrescent: 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
In the words of Sonny Okosun, We are still waiting for the wind of change.

If you read about the likes of Thomas Sankara and what he achieved in Burkina Faso, you will know change is possible.

I thought buhari was going to be like Nigerias version of Thomas Sankara. I dare say even the late president Yaradua performed better than this Government. It is tragic that things are like this even though we cannot excuse the rubbish government GEJ ran which is also part of the problem.

That being said, i wont be voting for Buhari or Osibanjo or even APC in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by maryjan8(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Dottore: 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
So truw
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Endtimesmith(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
Wait....When Macron was Six years,Buhari was Head of States in Nigeria, Macron is 39 presently and the President of France and Our Darling Bubu Still is Nigeria's President,So please kindly tell me who are the leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by tribalistseun: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
Buhari is a failure period

6 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Agbaletu: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
I almost reading the prices.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by gigfx: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
End time price of foodstuffs.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by FlamesD: 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
Where can 18,000 naira salary take an average Nigerian in this list?

7 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nwachi1404: 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
For those still supporting this government is it that you prefer this current suffering to the average life Nigerians were living before now. It is high time Nigerians shunned sentiments and tell themselves the truth. This government has failed woefully.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by venorite(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
Nigerians take too much.our power no pass Twitter and Facebook. This CANNOT happen in sane countries. After now,e don end be that

6 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by remiopash: 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY I KNOW HER PEOPLE THINK THAT MANNER CAN STILL FALL FROM HEAVEN...HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD HAVE ENGAGED IN JUST GARDENING NOT TO TALK OF SERIOUS FARMING?PEOPLE WANT CHEAP FOOD STUFF AND REFUSE TO FARM..I AM JUST HERE WONDERING HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT.

3 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by aderosh(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
Na wa ooo,where we dey go for dis country.
In d next 2019,d price of rice would have increase to 20000 or 22000.
And dey go talk say make we come out con vote for dem.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by ajalaja(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2017
I'm yet to find out who/what is responsible for these HELL inflation.. dats making me drink water wheneva I am hungry

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 22, 2017
Sai Buhari! APC is really working... My PVC is chilling in the fridge, can't wait till 2019 to vote these stupid leaders out.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Johnhug66(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
90% of NL fp news do make sense as at 2015 but now only 15% does
Moreover
Where the 1st citizen of the country do live has changed from aso rock (as @2015) to london (2017)
The vp was always holding forte as acting president ( as @2015) but now vp acts as coordinator.
WHAT A CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by aolawale025: 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
If only this government channelled all the efforts spent on deceit, propaganda etc into real and genuine governance, perhaps things would not be this bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by umarshehu58(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
Sometimes the retailers uses the recession opportunity to hike the prices of the goods. Anyway, they 4got that there is God o
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Atlantia(f): 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
TRAY2:
My question is How do some people still survive?
The same question I ask myself everyday.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by ephi123(f): 2:19pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:
How I even involved myself in arguments supporting this illiterate called Buhari during the last election is still a mystery to me.

It took me MONTHS to discover that APC and Buhari are clueless and never prepared to rule this country. It's like they never thought Jonathan will be defeated.

Sadly, A looting PDP Era is now better than the self acclaimed corruption fighting government of APC.

2019 is here anyway, I'm ready to correct the mistake.

APC=CHAIN!!!
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by porshuch: 2:20pm On May 22, 2017
Dusting my pvc card. APC must die.

4 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Klington: 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
Nigeria was in comma when gej was at the helms of affairs, buh immediately buhari mounted the podium, he pulled the plug and nigeria was DEAD in seconds.

5 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by yaki84: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
just lookat this, n one mumu minister go climb podium say we r going out of recession.
When price of foodstuffs dey follow oyibo enter spacecraft go moon?

For the last quarter, no jobs has been added to the job sector, nothing is happening, instead people r loosing jobs daily.

Now i dey finish 400naira garri once, na only 4cups now. Something we been dey carry ghana must go bag go buy during the era of transformation.

God abeg punish d man wey bring hardship to dis country.

6 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
This is the worst government (mis)led by Tinubu and his useless APC party angry angry angry
Useless government embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by rozayx5(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
FlamesD:
Where can 18,000 naira salary take an average Nigerian in this list?

to kilimanjaro two times i guess cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by calberian: 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
GoldCircle:
and the salary of the Nigerian worker has remained unchanged!

Businesses and traders pass the rising cost of doing business and production to the consumer. Who will the consumer (Nigerian worker) pass this rising cost to?

..And you want to end corruption abi? It is okay o!

Prepare your PVCs for 2019 people!

Aye, aye skipper!
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by mecussey(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:
How I even involved myself in arguments supporting this illiterate called Buhari during the last election is still a mystery to me.

It took me MONTHS to discover that APC and Buhari are clueless and never prepared to rule this country. It's like they never thought Jonathan will be defeated.

Sadly, A looting PDP Era is now better than the self acclaimed corruption fighting government of APC.

2019 is here anyway, I'm ready to correct the mistake. grin

APC=CHAIN!!!

This is what I tell people, Buhari never believed he could win, he was only there to cause trouble and fighting and may be war. The list he expected was that Gej and pdp will accept defeat. Suddenly, he was handed over power and he didnt know what to do with it. He never had any plan to rule...that was why it took him 3 months to move to aso rock and another 6 months to appoint ministers and even wrong ministers from the same pdp. Thank God i never patispated in that election, i pity those who died anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by hot1sauce(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2017
the only solution to this problem called Nigeria is to start farming in your compound. those that are saying get ur PVC cards ready for 2019 how sure r u this man won't die before the time is nigh and even if he doesnt what difference does it make who can become president and change this ever worsening hopelessness
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by emmaitive(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2017
people defending this government are under the cursed spell of APC..sooner dey realise d better

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Realtouchnot: 2:30pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
These people no dey tire. Whenever things are gradually improving, they always choose to attach bad belle in everything.

Igbos always cry undecided

You're so despicable...get a life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
You see what I meant the other day, perhaps last week to be precised, one wasted sperm came at me thrashly by defending this corrupt administration of Buhari led APC government.

Lauretta will never responds these facts because she is in Aso villa stealing public funds and lying.

When seen some people on my way to my occupation, I began to asked myself how are they coping with high prices of foodstuffs in the markets?

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by yaki84: 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
remiopash:
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY I KNOW HER PEOPLE THINK THAT MANNER CAN STILL FALL FROM HEAVEN...HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD HAVE ENGAGED IN JUST GARDENING NOT TO TALK OF SERIOUS FARMING?PEOPLE WANT CHEAP FOOD STUFF AND REFUSE TO FARM..I AM JUST HERE WONDERING HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT.

u go farm for federal highway abi na for person bush?
Dis herdsmen issue u think say na indian movie dem dey show for news?
Oh u want person to go loan money for bank at 21percent rate, then rent land, buy seedlings, buy fertilizer, hire workers, pay tax then come carry the products sell for 2naira give people...... That's if herdsmen no destroy him farm crops in a day.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React / Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.