Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman (40801 Views)

MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY STEADY SUPPLY OF FOODSTUFFS ALL YEAR ROUND / Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets / Will Prices Of Foodstuffs Ever Come Down If Recession Ends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by 2shure: 3:34pm On May 22, 2017
Retailer's often take advantage of dollar value as means to dupe us all.
Let dollar go upvnow
U will hear handkerchief full pack will be 500
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by ERO32: 3:45pm On May 22, 2017
GoldCircle:
and the salary of the Nigerian worker has remained unchanged!

Businesses and traders pass the rising cost of doing business and production to the consumer. Who will the consumer (Nigerian worker) pass this rising cost to?

..And you want to end corruption abi? It is okay o!

Prepare your PVCs for 2019 people!
Change is wicked
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by rockyh(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=snrman post=56766694]Its called Recession only economist understand this term.
[/quote I studied economics as well but what we are seeing is lack of vision n direction to push the economy forward it's a shame when two times a man became the manager of an organization it's then the organization collapsed n he's pushing the losses on his predecessor
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by joenor(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
you specify the size of the family.
osjoshua:
buhari right now
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by blackboy(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
TRAY2:
My question is How do some people still survive?
same question I ask myself. We're Nigerians being over paid? No salary increase yet everything gone up. Sometimes I console myself and say it was not a coup we ( many Nigerians) called, demanded, chanted and voted for this govt which someone who was not under a spell would tell you they APC party came to power lying to Nigerians. What opened my eyes to the deceit was their promise of USD

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
TRAY2:
My question is How do some people still survive?
My dear brother, I do think like dat sometime ooo. I with my wife n one kid, it was not funny here in Lasgidi.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by 9japrof(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
GoldCircle:

Businesses and traders pass the rising cost of doing business and production to the consumer. Who will the consumer (Nigerian worker) pass this rising cost to?

Wrong salaries of people have even depreciated , eg civil servants and some bankers. Some have even been laid off their jobs sef

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by APCmyheart(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2017
GoldCircle:

Yes ooo i have prepare my PVC and PMB all the way..

Sai Baba till 2023..

The lady fail to tell us how much is crude in 2014/2015 and now..
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by APCmyheart(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
sirugos:
If i had buhari as my father, i would have rejected him and look for another person i can call my father.

Thank God you will never have someone like buhari as father...

Now tell us who is your father?
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by APCmyheart(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:
How I even involved myself in arguments supporting this illiterate called Buhari during the last election is still a mystery to me.

It took me MONTHS to discover that APC and Buhari are clueless and never prepared to rule this country. It's like they never thought Jonathan will be defeated.

Sadly, A looting PDP Era is now better than the self acclaimed corruption fighting government of APC.

2019 is here anyway, I'm ready to correct the mistake. grin

APC=CHAIN!!!

yes oo i did not vote in 2015, But in 2019 PMB all the way..
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by sirugos(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

Thank God you will never have someone like buhari as father...

Now tell us who is your father?
a very quit man who never promise and fail. Very streight forward man who loves every person. He is not an Affonja. Are u ok now??

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by APCmyheart(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2017
sirugos:
a very quit man who never promise and fail. Very streight forward man who loves every person. He is not an Affonja. Are u ok now??

Wow nice qualification their, Please can your dad stand ordinary councilor in your locality on your red mud region..
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Stevenbright(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2017
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Gkemz: 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
Is only zombies who doesn't know that Buhari's reign is a total setback to Nigeria.

When Nigerians were clamouring for change, we never knew the incoming change is on the negative side.

It has never been like this.

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by jude90(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2017
nice one that's change that u people voted in, and you guys were abusing us for voting against them. now you see why we rejected them? we knew that they don't have anything to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by thestevens: 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
Everyone is time to kick ass with our voters card.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by sirugos(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

Wow nice qualification their, Please can your dad stand ordinary councilor in your locality on your red mud region..
must everybody be a politician? Nkita ara

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by ogashman(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
govt of scam!

they promised us jobs...how far

they came with school feeding...how far

they said generation of power is not rocket science...how far!

they said $1=#1..how far!

no Ebola screening machines at the borders...how far!

1 billion naira worth of HIV drugs expired...how far!

prices of food stuffs re almost reaching the high heaven yet no solution in sight.
we don't ve a govt.we don't ve leaders.wat we ve re a bunch of opportunist who re only out for personal gains.

3 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Atlantia(f): 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Yes he is a family man. He has got twins, two girls.
I never thought he could be beaten down to the extent of drinking cheap liquor. He now fill his pockets with it. This country is eating up her children. This is a guy that can't go without a thoroughly starched and pressed clothe. Always looking smart. I'm sincerely not happy. Me sef the thing Don dey hit me. I now unconsciously and bitterly complain about every household bills I must pay.
Hmmm... I don't know what to say.
Life is hard, but we must keep on living.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by tonquendo4u(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
mebad:
40k naira is not enough to feed a family for a month ...
Family ke. 40k never feed only me for a month. Talk less of family

2 Likes

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by tonquendo4u(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
These people no dey tire. Whenever things are gradually improving, they always choose to attach bad belle in everything.

Igbos always cry undecided
Receive brain
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nextstep(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
gberra:
These people no dey tire. Whenever things are gradually improving, they always choose to attach bad belle in everything.

Igbos always cry undecided

You just saw an objective comparison of costs in 2015 vs 2017. What has this got to do with bad belle? Do you really care about the name of the party in power when prices have jump 3x-5x on commodities? When things improve, you can kindly also provide an objective comparison of costs.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by nextstep(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2017
yaki84:

u go farm for federal highway abi na for person bush?
Dis herdsmen issue u think say na indian movie dem dey show for news?
Oh u want person to go loan money for bank at 21percent rate, then rent land, buy seedlings, buy fertilizer, hire workers, pay tax then come carry the products sell for 2naira give people...... That's if herdsmen no destroy him farm crops in a day.

Guy, your head dey dere. As in... after all that stress and hardship of doing business, we should now turn to charity and give away our crops? Just seeing those cows around my land puts fear in me.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by MichaelUweh(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
Pls correction here, as at 2015 a custard of beans was 700, today it's sold at 1500
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by bishopkay: 4:57pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

Yes ooo i have prepare my PVC and PMB all the way..

Sai Baba till 2023..

The lady fail to tell us how much is crude in 2014/2015 and now..

You can vote a dog for all I care I don't give a damn! I just want to correct an impression - crude oil prices Started falling in 2013 and fell below 30 USD in 2014 and maintained that low till 2015; yet things weren't this bad.

I don't know why you people would never tell yourselves the truth.

If the problem was all about low oil prices and corruption, why is it that even with the appreciating price, the economy still remains in shambles. Why is it that even with the "massive looting" that took place under the previous admin, it never got this bad?

This administration pack lacks what it takes to maintain a stable economy. They lack the know how and policies to alleviate the sufferings of the masses on the economical haemorrhage they've made the country pass through.

These facts are glaring yet we still support the rubbish! Nonsense!

At times I wonder how people still survive in this hell hole of a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by yhemini: 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
fratermathy:
Some of these increases are artificially orchestrated by the retailers to rip off customers while others are as a result of the ripple effect of dollar scarcity and increment in the cost of basic goods.

All-in-all, the fact that the government allowed this inflation to persist for over a year shows that they are clueless. In saner climes, citizens would have protested and made their representatives at the legislative arm kick out the government but Nigeria is not a sane clime.

As Prof Tanure Ojaide said "we go dey chop akara dey go if moin-moin no dey". Nigerians do not ask for the best but make do with what they are given; this is both a blessing and a curse.

You couldn't have said it better. That last quote by d Prof is exactly what's happening to us. And like u said it's both a blessing and a curse.

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
Atlantia:

It's sad,indeed...but does alcohol really help?
I think it just makes things worse.

Is this friend of yours a family man?

Bros it makes things worse. Alcohol , smoking and substance abuse is soon followed by depression and then sucide. It's really bad but then again find cover in the Lord. Bro.
That's the only way out. I lie you not , just seek cover in the Lord Jesus Christ.
That's my only hope for now.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Ngokafor(f): 5:20pm On May 22, 2017
sarutobie:

big time idiots I tell you..those of us who saw today from yesterday have already tightened our belts in anticipation of today..even though we're all experiencing the pangs of this useless government together with the sai barbarians, our conscience has a much lighter load to bear.

....Same here bro,same here...SaI Barbarians they are indeed.
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Jesusloveyou: 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
rabonni:
Change is here

When I warn una of this yeye man una nor hear word
when I warn you people that the stealing of your ineffectual buffoon was too much, and it will crippled the economy,

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by Jesusloveyou: 5:30pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=rockyh post=56769884][/quote]if arm robber come rob you from 1980 to 2015, how will you survive within 2yrs or even 12yrs?
Ipods sef

1 Like

Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2017
Where are those e-diots called ngeneukwuenu, sarki, hungerbad, omenka and their cohorts? Have they taken medical leave like their master PMB?
Re: Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman by lloydhassan(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2017
As we go take survive reach next election Naim dey ache me pass.... Cos na halfway we still dey like dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React / Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.