Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) (20153 Views)

How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by nengibo: 4:09pm On May 22, 2017
Abia of blood
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Flatties: 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
Gunmen attached to a filling station?

Tell me more. ......
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
slurryeye2:
Why are there so many wicked people in Nigeria these days?
Buharia
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by iukpe: 5:34pm On May 22, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu's Senior Special Assistant on E-Governance (Social Media), Obed Asiegbu, was yesterday, Sunday reportedly attacked by Gunmen attached to City Base filling station located at Aba Road in Umuahia, Abia State.

Though details of the attack have not been made open, the Governor's Aide has this to say as he shared to a friend:

"I am at the CPS, I was attacked by an armed man attached to easy oil filling station on Aba road. He shot at me while I was leaving the station after buying fuel. My car was riddled with bullets. He attempted to kill me with his gun after head butting me. The case has being reported to the police at the moment."

http://igbobia.com/?q=ssa-to-abia-state-governor-attacked-by-gunmen.html

Think there is more to this story. When you say "a gunman attached to a filling station", then that is very direct report. He head-butt you first, then attempted to kill you by shooting several shots at your vehicle, something else may have happened before all that.
Even though attempted murder is a crime but was it in self defense or was the gunman protecting the station?
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by tomwee: 6:33pm On May 22, 2017
ugorex27:
this is the primary reason why I detest politics

SCAM ALERT... PLS DONT PETRONIZE HIM
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 22, 2017
toprealman:
You've not mentioned what you did to warrant such an attack.

Gbam!

One useless thing Umuahia people do is that they will first look for trouble, when you react, they will still be the first to call police.

Useless people.
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 7:59pm On May 22, 2017
Abia Igbos that snatched my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge from me, They won't live to see the end of this year.
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by springtech(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
This story is not complete na. Something must have triggered this irresponsible reaction from the barbaric mofo.
Anyways, thank God for your life. You are still alive to tell the story.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power / Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.