Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) (20147 Views)

How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2017
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu's Senior Special Assistant on E-Governance (Social Media), Obed Asiegbu, was yesterday, Sunday reportedly attacked by Gunmen attached to City Base filling station located at Aba Road in Umuahia, Abia State.

Though details of the attack have not been made open, the Governor's Aide has this to say as he shared to a friend:

"I am at the CPS, I was attacked by an armed man attached to easy oil filling station on Aba road. He shot at me while I was leaving the station after buying fuel. My car was riddled with bullets. He attempted to kill me with his gun after head butting me. The case has being reported to the police at the moment."

http://igbobia.com/?q=ssa-to-abia-state-governor-attacked-by-gunmen.html

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by hushshinani(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
may God save us from unseen and unknown killers....

Ftc Tho!!

2 Likes

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by lockupnop: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
Your experience is learning work where Dora Akuyili dey ...u go fear say shay na wan survive this.. undecided

Go and thank God for keeping u alive what kind of bullet hole is that moreover
You should be able to tell us the kind of gun the killer was shooting at u angry sad
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by stefanweeks: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
na wa o
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by gasperkoya(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
Eyah
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by slurryeye2: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
Why are there so many wicked people in Nigeria these days?

1 Like

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by toprealman: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
You've not mentioned what you did to warrant such an attack.

6 Likes

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
booked
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
Thank God for your life...
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by praise1705(f): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
Kpele
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
When you're enjoying political money, be ready for the risks.

Politics is a course with invisible calculations, therefore tougher than Physics and Mathematics.
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
Did he die?

1 Like

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
Thank God he's not dead
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by te34jir35(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
they have started again angry angry
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm. Maybe you should curtail your social media utterances.

1 Like

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Philinho(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
just wondering how Biafra will fight out crime if the country is giving...wait o I'm dreaming
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by obyrich(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
Scanty information. Gun men attached to a filling station? To shoot at customers? Oga talk true wetin happen there. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
We need to hear the whole story. What prompted the shooting?
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
olaolulazio:
Did he die?

No, he did not.

1 Like

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by obyrich(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
ugorex27:
this is the primary reason why I detest politics
Something tells me it has nothing to do with politics. Maybe a misunderstanding with the security guard at the filling station, probably a policeman.
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by MrAlfa: 3:13pm On May 22, 2017
Did I read this well?

Gunmen attached to City Base filling station
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
lockupnop:
Your experience is learning work where Dora Akuyili dey ...u go fear say shay na wan survive this.. undecided

Go and thank God for keeping u alive what kind of bullet hole is that moreover
You should be able to tell us the kind of gun the killer was shooting at u angry sad

7.62 mm rounds and by the looks the turbulent puncture it was definitely fired from an AK 47 rifle and most likely by a cop
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
obyrich:
Scanty information. Gun men attached to a filling station? To shoot at customers? Oga talk true wetin happen there. grin

No matter what happened the cop shouldn't have fired at his vehicle

1 Like

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by obyrich(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No matter what happened the cop should have fired at his vehicle
I don't understand you.
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
You should thank your God, by now... humm!
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
obyrich:
I don't understand you.

Sorry I meant no matter what happened the security man shouldn't have fired at a customers vehicle
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
hushshinani:
may God save us from unseen and unknown killers....

Ftc Tho!!
Amen.
Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry I meant no matter what happened the security man shouldn't have fired at a customers vehicle
Ok. I am not justifying the shooting,just that things should be reported they way they should. I heard about it this morning on radio. This could trigger panic in the state if the word gunmen rather than "drunk policeman', which I guess was the case. Afterall, yesterday was Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Obed Asiegbu: Gunmen Attack SSA To Abia State Governor (Photos) by anethcharly(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
olaolulazio:
Did he die?

I no sure say him fit remember..... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 New Airport Terminals Resiliently Continued By Buhari, To Be Ready Before 2019 / Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari / Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.