Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) (31762 Views)

Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State / Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker / Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:
Celebrated Drug Lord...

If it were to be somebody from the North or East, his kinsmen would have been hear cursing and swearing for people associating with him.

They believe nobody will ever celebrate or associate with any criminal from their own region. hypocrites
drug Baron
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2017
Drug champion
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by ZZ22: 2:59pm On May 22, 2017
MasterChen:

What's my business with that and where in my post did I tell you he's or he is not a drug lord

I'm talking A, you're talking Z.

Kosi dànù
sorted himself out indeed without setting a foot in US soil. Keep thinking
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
So Na only one year take senior lalasticlala and seun. Na wa o
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
Can't believe this man is walking free...Oh my Naija!
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmmmm.

A fugitive representing ogun east senatorial district.

Big shame.
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Niyisunday: 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
you're nothing but a disgrace to this generation, you think you can come here and dupe Nigerians again like you did to me. OOOOOOOOOOOLE. I have promised you on wathsapp that I will make sure I finish you everywhere you try this on average Nigerians. We just started
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
Nice one, but look way older than his age though. HBD

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:
Celebrated Drug Lord...

If it were to be somebody from the North or East, his kinsmen would have been hear cursing and swearing for people associating with him.

They believe nobody will ever celebrate or associate with any criminal from their own region. hypocrites
No b afonja, na dem na
Make I see if the man go fit near US border
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
Drug lord plus chronic bank loan defaulter. Nigeria is beyond redemption grin
Im impressed u think same way with me. Nigeria is far beyond redemption. Even the Devil has hope of making heaven than for Nigeria to progress. Nigeria is cursed betond any blessing. It is dead beyond ressurection. Nigeria is just a waste of space on earth.
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
i am offering to host senator Kashamu an America edition of his birthday bash. i just hope he will turn up
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by NoMindThem: 6:33pm On May 22, 2017
Dat last pix..... See as en kip hand lyk Arjen Robben...... Dx man need exercise..... Marry gym Sen.
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2017
buruji kashamu forever
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Rayplanetz: 6:55pm On May 22, 2017
basty:

wetin be yah own? busy body, unemployed graduate

Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by springtech(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2017
Buruji - Kashamu.
Buruji - Kashamu.
Buruji - Kashamu.

How many times have I called you. Interpol is close by.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by charles1363(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
Lols IJEBU IGBO shaa... Doz Days "NYSC"
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Vibrant007(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Who's this fool seeking cheap popularity here Well, live or die, Kashamu is progressing... Your family and yourself might jump into a nearby river
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by ebonywilly(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
God bless the distinguished Senator. Whether your known or unknown villains like it or not, you have surpassed them. It is only wounded snake that spits venom! Anybody who is not comfortable should hug a life transformer!
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Onayigaazeez(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
I don't know why some people don't mind their business, a man that has no hands in the economy melt down of this country, a man who has never dupe or fraud this country, you have the people that fraud this nation. the people who brought us this calamity are out there, as for me I pray that God will continue to bless Spbk.
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Giberomania: 4:01pm On May 23, 2017
When will these rabble rousers stop this their wild goose chase? By now they should know that this man is God sent, they should please stop playing God, you can mock God. Tell your paymasters to concentrate on how they will gain the trust of the masses once again.

Like a very good friend of mine use to say; dead on arrival, this watery piece is not an exception.... It is dead on arrival.

Long live our distinguished senator.

Long live Buruji Kashamu.
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by Abiodunishola: 7:04pm On May 23, 2017
Word Of Warning To Rabbles Rousers On Pull SPBK Down Journey They Embark On.

God said 3things makes him laugh. The first is for a man to attempt redeeming what he (God) destroyed.

The second, what accidentally got destroyed by him and man wants to repair.

Thirdly, What he (God) doesn't approve of, but man wants to actualize.

God said we should warn human beings not to destroy the earth.

Whoever God made barren, all efforts to change the situation will be wasted.

And whoever God gives children, no matter what man does to stop it shall fail.

This had happened during the time of a certain prophet.

The lady gave birth to Issa which the Christians call Jesus.

*God is always marvellous on SPBK beyond Enemies Imagination.

God said 3things makes him laugh on SPBK Enemies.

The first is for a man to attempt redeeming what he (God) destroyed.

The second, what accidentally got destroyed by him and man wants to repair.

Thirdly, What he (God) doesn't approve of, but man wants to actualize.

God said we should warn human beings not to destroy the earth.

Whoever God made barren, all efforts to change the situation will be wasted.

And whoever God gives children, no matter what man does to stop it shall fail.

This had happened during the time of a certain prophet.
The lady gave birth to Issa which the Christians call Jesus.

God is always marvellous on SPBK beyond Enemies Imagination.
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by impact231(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2017
I'm not surprised about the ranting of some wailers here. SPBK happened to be an ignored stone that later came to become a Cornerstone. Continue wailing,while SPBK continue progressing .A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2017
When James ibori came back from London and his people celebrated him, people from the south west was bleating like goats all over the social media about how the urhobo was celebrating the corrupt. But here we can see even traditional rulers celebrating with a man who hid in his toilet for days to avoid extradition to the USA by NDLEA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army / Governor Bala Mohammed Returns To Bauchi In Style After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.